ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:13 PM

They asked him if he had ever broke a guy's finger throwing. Geno: "No...well, wait. Actually, yeah I did. I fractured it and kinda split his glove. I don't know if I actually broke it that bad but you know, it was something."

LMAO

the Talking Can 02-01-2013 10:14 PM

jesus mother of god we have to ****ing draft this guy

AussieChiefsFan 02-01-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9371748)
810 Interview: http://810whbtv.com/archive/genosmith-feb1.html

San Diego Interview: http://wpc.31d2.edgecastcdn.net/8031...o/40/88957.mp3

CBS Interview:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YCIfAWeB71Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Yessir....Ma'am.

No but seriously that was awesome! :clap:

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9371750)
jesus mother of god we have to ****ing draft this guy

Bowe after their first practice, is going to be completely like "WTF? WTF do you mean this is what QB is like?"

DMC after Training Camp: "Geno, I don't know how to tell you this...but you have yet to throw a pass that seemed like I'd dislocate my ****ing elbow trying to grab it behind me off of a 5 yard out." *glares at Cassel* ""You hear that Matt? This mofo has been in the NFL for a few months and you ain't even close!"

rico 02-01-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9371736)
Also interesting Julio was his host. I'm sure Geno enjoyed himself. Stated that he considered LSU and FSU but went to WVu because he wanted to be the guy.

Another reason why he will be a perfect fit for us. It comes off as an indicator to me that along with already proving in college that he has potential of being a great leader (IMO, he has proven this), but that he actively takes the initiative to ensure that he is in a position where he is given a chance to be the leader or "the guy." Nice to know that he is willing to tackle what may come off as a potentially difficult obstacle.

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:20 PM

"Hypothetically...I do want to be a part of that franchise (KC). I want to help them turn that franchise into a winning franchise""

AussieChiefsFan 02-01-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9371764)
Bowe after their first practice, is going to be completely like "WTF? WTF do you mean this is what QB is like?"

DMC after Training Camp: "Geno, I don't know how to tell you this...but you have yet to throw a pass that seemed like I'd dislocate my ****ing elbow trying to grab it behind me off of a 5 yard out." *glares at Cassel* ""You hear that Matt? This mofo has been in the NFL for a few months and you ain't even close!"

:)

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9371769)
Another reason why he will be a perfect fit for us. It comes off as an indicator to me that along with already proving in college that he has potential of being a great leader (IMO, he has proven this), but that he actively takes the initiative to ensure that he is in a position where he is given a chance to be the leader or "the guy." Nice to know that he is willing to tackle what may come off as a potentially difficult obstacle.

Hypothetically, can you imagine the rape Geno would have instilled playing at Bama?

JFC. SNR would've been satisfied for a lifetime.

the Talking Can 02-01-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Bowe will cry real tears to play with a real QB

Bowe, Charles, Reid and Smith is a recipe for rape...even a clown midget like DMC willl look like a real football player with Smith...i can see the light, walk into the light...

Fat Elvis 02-01-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Screw you. Cassel better not make it to training camp.

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9371778)
Screw you. Cassel better not make it to training camp.

I hope he does for the first week, just so he can see how far off he is from a ****ing rookie from WVU. ROFL.

Then his ass is cut. Cap penalties and all (if they exist from us cutting him in TC, I can't recall)

AussieChiefsFan 02-01-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9371776)

Bowe, Charles, Reid and Smith is a recipe for rape...even a clown midget like DMC willl look like a real football player with Smith...i can see the light, walk into the light...

Just. thinking. about it.:drool:

rico 02-01-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9371775)
Hypothetically, can you imagine the rape Geno would have instilled playing at Bama?

JFC. SNR would've been satisfied for a lifetime.

Speaking of SNR...where is he? My guess is he either; a.) is out and about like many normal human beings on Friday nights or b.) had to run to the bathroom to jerk it before responding. Hypothetically, if "b" is the case, I hope he washes his hands so he doesn't screw up his keyboard. I'd like to read his thoughts on this.

aturnis 02-01-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9371046)
My favorite Geno highlight reel;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9-OACeru4

My favorite part was when only 5 of those completions were to covered receivers. The rest of them were wide the **** open.

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9371776)

Then you add in another quality receiver either via the draft or FA. Oh wait, our OL is perfectly suited for Andy's ZB philosophies? Holy ****, that means they aren't going to have a great deal of re-learning/turnover and maintain some sort of continuity?

Wait, WTF do you mean our defense is staying with a 3-4 front and will also utilize more 1-gap philosophies that mesh better with today's offensive systems? Additionally, they are also well versed (4yrs) in the 2-gap and can perform that adequately against teams running the ZR?

*looks at sig* Yeah, I guess that sums up how I feel if Geno becomes a Chief.