ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

ThaVirus 10-21-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10112959)
When it mattered most? They held Indy to 102 yards and a single TD in the second half.

I actually didn't say "most" and I was referring mostly to the first half. Your defense gave up TDs instead of field goals consistently and allowed the Colts to steamroll through you for, what, a 12 point lead at half? If I remember correctly they had 30 points heading into half time?

Ceej 10-21-2013 11:52 PM

OP needs updated.

-King- 10-22-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10112847)
If Trent Richardson doesn't fumble in the 4th quarter, the Broncos don't get a short field, don't kick the field goal, and only put up 23 points on the night

/alternate universe MagicHef

LMAO

-King- 10-22-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10112955)
Nantz and Simms bothered me on this play. They kept looking at his hair and shoulders to try to determine if he was out of bounds, completely ignoring the fact that Chris Clark is touching out of bounds and touching Walden, making him out of bounds, well before the ball was recovered.

What? That's not the way football works.

RealSNR 10-22-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10112951)
You guys are pros at missing the point. First rate. Truly incredible.

I'm not saying that Denver" should have won, oh they were so close!" I'm saying that the offense and special teams made multiple game-changing mistakes throughout the game, while by comparison, the defense did not have the same type of mistakes, and taking into account the mistakes made by the other parts of the team, played a relatively good game. If your only response is "but look at all the points" then we can probably stop wasting our time discussing it.

No. YOU'RE missing the point. I know you're not saying that. I'm not trying to make that point. I'm trying to say your defense is dogshit.

You pointed to turnovers leading to short fields for the Colts offense to score those 33 points. I pointed to only one of them that actually led to a TD when the Colts started on your side of the field.

You know what? You're right. It doesn't matter. Your defense sucks balls.

SPchief 10-22-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10112955)
Nantz and Simms bothered me on this play. They kept looking at his hair and shoulders to try to determine if he was out of bounds, completely ignoring the fact that Chris Clark is touching out of bounds and touching Walden, making him out of bounds, well before the ball was recovered.

Care to expand on that? It's a live ball

Mother****erJones 10-22-2013 06:36 AM

Orakpo and Kerrigan are coming to wreck that ass

MagicHef 10-22-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10113040)
No. YOU'RE missing the point. I know you're not saying that. I'm not trying to make that point. I'm trying to say your defense is dogshit.

You pointed to turnovers leading to short fields for the Colts offense to score those 33 points. I pointed to only one of them that actually led to a TD when the Colts started on your side of the field.

You know what? You're right. It doesn't matter. Your defense sucks balls.

10 points came on drives when the Colts started on their side of the field.

27 points came from when they didn't.

2 points came from the safety.

I guess the starting position only matters when it comes from a turnover, though?

Mother****erJones 10-22-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10113177)

I guess the starting position only matters when it comes from a turnover, though?

The ****ing cowboys hung 48 on you. And the JAGUARS scored 19 ROFL

Ps is champ bailey done?

MagicHef 10-22-2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10113005)
What? That's not the way football works.

Yes it does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 10113045)
Care to expand on that? It's a live ball

Anything touching out of bounds is fully out of bounds. Therefore, Clark is fully out of bounds when his hand touches the white. Walden is touching Clark, and is also out of bounds. If doesn't matter that the ball is live. If Clark were not there and Walden recovered the ball while it was in bounds, but a part of Walden's body was out, the ball is then out.

Rausch 10-22-2013 06:53 AM

You got a glimpse at the open maw of your future and you are afraid.

Don't ****ing stare a dog down if you aren't willing to get bit...

FlaChief58 10-22-2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10113177)

All this tells us is that the donkeys led by the forehead will fail (as usual) when faced with a good D that can smother wide recievers and smack him in the mouth.

Mother****erJones 10-22-2013 06:55 AM

I hope it's snowing for our games

Rausch 10-22-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 10113186)
All this tells us is that the donkeys led by the forehead will fail (as usual) when faced with a good D that can smother wide recievers and smack him in the mouth.

It's his MO.

It's what he does.

Rausch 10-22-2013 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10113187)
I hope it's snowing for our games

I don't.

I just hope it's super-****-you-cold...