ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bungie Destiny (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270050)

Chest Rockwell 02-27-2015 08:31 AM

Thanks gents. Apparently I need to make an eye doctor appointment.

CanadianChief 02-27-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11350270)
I was in Crotas end in the middle part with the pillars and the ogre and had no trouble firing all the way across the bridge and hitting him with my IB.

Did you get that Hunger of Crota and Swordbreaker fully upgraded yet?

007 02-27-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianChief (Post 11350453)
Did you get that Hunger of Crota and Swordbreaker fully upgraded yet?

No haven't been able to play since that night. going to be doing VoG tonight though.

Mother****erJones 02-27-2015 04:46 PM

The new app update makes me giddy

CanadianChief 02-27-2015 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11351436)
No haven't been able to play since that night. going to be doing VoG tonight though.

We might be running through it tonight on Hard Mode too. If you don't have a fireteam yet and we need someone I'll hit you up.

007 02-28-2015 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianChief (Post 11351492)
We might be running through it tonight on Hard Mode too. If you don't have a fireteam yet and we need someone I'll hit you up.

Yeah, I already had a fireteam setup for Friday night but I want to do Vault with my level 27 tonight so if any of you can please hit me up. Plus I still need to knock out nightfall as well.

Ended up with a really good team too. Everyone was nice and we just laughed all the way through the level. Really fun time.

Mother****erJones 02-28-2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11352009)
Yeah, I already had a fireteam setup for Friday night but I want to do Vault with my level 27 tonight so if any of you can please hit me up. Plus I still need to knock out nightfall as well.

Ended up with a really good team too. Everyone was nice and we just laughed all the way through the level. Really fun time.

That's how it's meant to be. You just really wana make sure you pay attention and have weapons to take down oracles. This game is fun. But like every game it has its assholes

keg in kc 02-28-2015 03:02 PM

So I've been leveling up my Bad Juju in order to try it out in crucible...

...and just got a Three Little Words from a legendary engram with full auto and field scout.

Can't wait to try that out

jiveturkey 02-28-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11352671)
So I've been leveling up my Bad Juju in order to try it out in crucible...

...and just got a Three Little Words from a legendary engram with full auto and field scout.

Can't wait to try that out

I'm still not getting killed by pulse riffles very often. Auto riffles have dropped off the map though. Most scout riffles are 3 head shots or 5 body. Pretty much all hand cannons are 3 and 4. I've had good numbers with the IB scout. I can now see the accuracy nerf in hand cannons, which is why I've made the switch. Get close and you're likely to get a face full of Felwinter's Lie. I've tried a blue version of Three Little Words and landing the entire burst on someone's head is hard to do consistently.

keg in kc 03-01-2015 11:14 AM

I'm not really seeing anyone using pulse rifles, so I'm not sure I can really gauge how they are yet. I'm still seeing a ton of auto rifles. Or I was a day ago, I haven't been in crucible since Friday night/early Saturday morning.

Been using Thorn since the patch and doing okay, but my aim is so sketchy in general it's hard for me. I think I'll have the same issue with a scout rifle. I liked auto rifles because it gave me the ability to spray shots all over the place.

I did use the Three Little Words I mentioned yesterday doing some exclusion zone grinding and it tears through stuff faster than I expected. 3-4 bursts to kill the majors and 1-2 for the regular guys, without any damage upgrades. The only downside compared to the Bad JuJu is the lack of the reload perk. We'll see how it feels once I get Field Scout on it. In any case, it was the fastest grinding I've done so far.

jiveturkey 03-01-2015 12:52 PM

I'm digging pulse riffles for PVE along with shotguns. I'm pretty much shoving my shotgun down everything's throat. I save Thorn for IB and I'll be using it next week in Inferno. Regular crucible is more for fun, which means my exotic slot is getting filled with Truth.

keg in kc 03-01-2015 12:59 PM

Yeah, I never used shotguns in PvE until recently. Did the daily yesterday and was obliterating those formerly annoying major minotaurs with a void Lie. It's completely changed my playstyle.

007 03-01-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11352247)
That's how it's meant to be. You just really wana make sure you pay attention and have weapons to take down oracles. This game is fun. But like every game it has its assholes

Got stuck with a shit group today. Two people would berate anyone that screwed up.

keg in kc 03-01-2015 05:28 PM

Just gave that new pulse rifle a whirl in crucible. Ended up being my best match ever.

Stopped at one. Figured why ruin it. LMAO

jiveturkey 03-01-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11354632)
Just gave that new pulse rifle a whirl in crucible. Ended up being my best match ever.

Stopped at one. Figured why ruin it. LMAO

I'll have to give PR's another shot.