ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Bambi 04-21-2012 12:30 PM

Lol, don't post here much anymore but its good to see KU still runs MU without even trying

Keep on hatin. Makes winning trophies that much better.

Bambi 04-21-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8557248)
I'm not saying he walked out on Notre Dame. I'm saying he sucked there.

If "sucks" means getting KU back to the BCS like he did when he was at Notre Dame then I guess we'll take it!

Frazod 04-21-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8557483)
If "sucks" means getting KU back to the BCS like he did when he was at Notre Dame then I guess we'll take it!

No, "sucks" means "sucks," not your ****tarded pipe dreams. Weis won't have Notre Dame's millions and its own personal network behind him anymore, so I don't even see how anybody sane could even expect him to have marginal success.

He's got a great track record of failure everywhere he's been that he didn't have Belichik thinking for him.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8557483)

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn't belong in a get back to gr8ness scenerio...

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8557494)
No, "sucks" means "sucks," not your ****tarded pipe dreams. Weis won't have Notre Dame's millions and its own personal network behind him anymore, so I don't even see how anybody sane could even expect him to have marginal success.

He's got a great track record of failure everywhere he's been that he didn't have Belichik thinking for him.

That fluke of a fruit bowl season has warped thier minds.

whoman69 04-21-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8557426)
Weis didn't suck in Kansas City.

So you'd call refusing to work with the starting QB and forcing that on the HC to be a success?

Pitt Gorilla 04-21-2012 03:52 PM

I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to try to defend how Weis handled his last few months in KC.

Titty Meat 04-21-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8557612)
So you'd call refusing to work with the starting QB and forcing that on the HC to be a success?

Look at the play calling before and after he got here then get back to me.

Bambi 04-21-2012 05:44 PM

I'll take Weis over Todd Haley. And anyone who knows football would say the same.

Weis left a shitty situation. I love the Chiefs but the two years under that douchbag were an unmitigated disaster and everyone knows it.

Bowser 04-21-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8557801)
I'll take Weis over Todd Haley. And anyone who knows football would say the same.

Weis left a shitty situation. I love the Chiefs but the two years under that douchbag were an unmitigated disaster and everyone knows it.

He wasn't even here a calendar year.

Bambi 04-21-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8557606)
That fluke of a fruit bowl season has warped thier minds.

Fluke? Maybe. But the fact is that it happened and as much as I hate MU I have lots of MU friends and I hope for them they experience the same thing we did in 2008.

Can you guys do it in the S.E.C.? I dunno, gonna be tough. But as much as I might hate to admit it the MU football program is up and running and you have as good a chance as any in your history to make a real mark.

Good luck moving forward.

Bambi 04-21-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8557804)
He wasn't even here a calendar year.

The year Cassel puts up anywhere near the same stats he did under Weis then I'll agree he's overrated. Until then he's just another coach. Some success, some failure.

Braincase 04-21-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8557494)

Hey, frazod, let's put that Mensa IQ of yours to a little test. Weis spent 5 years at Notre Dame. How many losing seasons did he have?

Frazod 04-21-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8558145)
Hey, frazod, let's put that Mensa IQ of yours to a little test. Weis spent 5 years at Notre Dame. How many losing seasons did he have?

Enough to get him fired?

Apparently that's another benchmark of excellence that only special people like you and Wickedson appreciate. LMAO

DeezNutz 04-21-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8558145)

How many millions was he paid not to coach there?