ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Mr. Plow 06-12-2013 07:07 AM

ISU is like CU was in the Big 12 - nobody knows they are here.

Saul Good 06-12-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9746435)
ISU is like CU was in the Big 12 - nobody knows they are here.

That's not true.

Colorado was never in the Big 12.

Prison Bitch 06-12-2013 07:46 AM

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...nkel-hot-seat/

Saul Good 06-12-2013 08:29 AM

http://mrsec.com/2013/06/sis-staples...-mizzou-moves/

Saul Good 06-12-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9746467)

I'd say that's a pretty accurate assessment.

mnchiefsguy 06-12-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9746457)
That's not true.

Colorado was never in the Big 12.

Of course not...because if they were, and they left, then KU would never play them again out of principle, since they hurt the league.

Mr. Plow 06-12-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9747311)
Of course not...because if they were, and they left, then KU would never play them again out of principle, since they hurt the league.

And here we go.....again.....

Bambi 06-12-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

No one from KU ever said MU leaving hurt the league. Let's be real. Your program is just dead weight.

Colorado leaving was a blow, I admit that. But we've since moved on to levels never before imagined. No harm in throwing CU a few bones to help them get back on their feet.

mnchiefsguy 06-12-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9747441)
No one from KU ever said MU leaving hurt the league. Let's be real. Your program is just dead weight.

Colorado leaving was a blow, I admit that. But we've since moved on to levels never before imagined. No harm in throwing CU a few bones to help them get back on their feet.

Your hypocrisy is shining bright, Hypocritson. The official stated reason by both your AD and BBall coach for not playing Mizzou was that Mizzou hurt the conference by leaving and taking its ball and going home. CU did the exact same thing...so either KU is being hypocritical, or that is that the true reason for KU not willing to play the game.

KU has the right to do whatever it wants...but it should be honest about its reasons.

Not that honesty is a concept that you are very familiar with....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Self
“If they choose to be somewhere other than with us and with the other schools that they’ve been a part of and could jeopardize the future of the other schools ... I’m not going to make a commitment now that we’d ever play again.

Prison Bitch 06-12-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

It's hilarious watching you continue to make the same dumb remark time and time again. Your butthurt is awesome to witness.

In the meantime just do what Colorado did and replace Alden & Haith with KU alums. I'm sure if you did, that would be a good Olive branch to us and we **might** consider playing you again if you did.

mnchiefsguy 06-12-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9747475)
It's hilarious watching you continue to make the same dumb remark time and time again. Your butthurt is awesome to witness.

In the meantime just do what Colorado did and replace Alden & Haith with KU alums. I'm sure if you did, that would be a good Olive branch to us and we **might** consider playing you again if you did.

The fact that CU hired KU alums does not reduce the hypocrisy of KU's stated position.

You and Hypocritson are the butthurt ones...yall are the ones that keep trolling around here. I have not seen any Mizzou'ers in the KU thread for a long time now.....but I understand why you want to troll MU fans---since your fellow KU fans are bitch slapping the hell out of you over there...

Prison Bitch 06-12-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9747488)
The fact that CU hired KU alums does not reduce the hypocrisy of KU's stated position....

There is no hypocrisy whatsoever but again, if you hire KU alums to run your show I would almost promise you KU will consider a renewal more seriously.

Bowser 06-12-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9747495)
There is no hypocrisy whatsoever but again, if you hire KU alums to run your show I would almost promise you KU will consider a renewal more seriously.

Isn't this statement in and of itself hypocritical?

Bambi 06-12-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9747453)
Your hypocrisy is shining bright, Hypocritson. The official stated reason by both your AD and BBall coach for not playing Mizzou was that Mizzou hurt the conference by leaving and taking its ball and going home. CU did the exact same thing...so either KU is being hypocritical, or that is that the true reason for KU not willing to play the game.

KU has the right to do whatever it wants...but it should be honest about its reasons.

Not that honesty is a concept that you are very familiar with....

lol, that quote was made well before any move happened. Oh, and maybe you should include the entire quote this time.

But we all know you're the expert at posting false news and information.

“If they choose to be somewhere other than with us and with the other schools that they’ve been a part of and could jeopardize the future of the other schools ... I’m not going to make a commitment now that we’d ever play again. I’m not saying we won’t. I’m certainly not going to pretend that we would.” -Bill Self Tuesday, October 4, 2011

whoops- mnchiefs ****s up again.

mnchiefsguy 06-12-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9747553)
lol, that quote was made well before any move happened. Oh, and maybe you should include the entire quote this time.

But we all know you're the expert at posting false news and information.

“If they choose to be somewhere other than with us and with the other schools that they’ve been a part of and could jeopardize the future of the other schools ... I’m not going to make a commitment now that we’d ever play again. I’m not saying we won’t. I’m certainly not going to pretend that we would.” -Bill Self Tuesday, October 4, 2011

whoops- mnchiefs ****s up again.

The additional text does not add anything to the discussion...other than Bill Self trying to be politically correct...so I fail to see any **** up. Keep trying Hypocritson.

Bambi 06-12-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9747590)
The additional text does not add anything to the discussion...other than Bill Self trying to be politically correct...so I fail to see any **** up. Keep trying Hypocritson.

You attempted to give the impression that Self said he would never player Missouri again.

This is an obvious lie and attempt to present false information/news to CP.

Get the **** out of this thread already.

mnchiefsguy 06-12-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9747605)
You attempted to give the impression that Self said he would never player Missouri again.

This is an obvious lie and attempt to present false information/news to CP.

Get the **** out of this thread already.

Oh please...everyone on this board is familiar with what was said, except for you maybe.

You get the **** out of this thread, Bambi.

Bambi 06-12-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9747660)
Oh please...everyone on this board is familiar with what was said, except for you maybe.

You get the **** out of this thread, Bambi.

Maybe if you actually contributed to the thread instead hashing the same old garbage over and over again you'd gain some respect from me and other posters. Just a thought.

mnchiefsguy 06-12-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9747677)
Maybe if you actually contributed to the thread instead hashing the same old garbage over and over again you'd gain some respect from me and other posters. Just a thought.

So says the king of re-hashing. You just cannot let go. You are the one that keeps bringing it up, don't be surprised when you continually to get bitch slapped around.

After all, you post more about MU than you do about KU.....

Bambi 06-12-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9747685)
So says the king of re-hashing. You just cannot let go. You are the one that keeps bringing it up, don't be surprised when you continually to get bitch slapped around.

After all, you post more about MU than you do about KU.....

I haven't posted in anMU thread since they left the conference. You can search if you like.

Now please, stop with the lying. It's incredibly unbecoming.

mnchiefsguy 06-12-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9747699)
I haven't posted in anMU thread since they left the conference. You can search if you like.

Now please, stop with the lying. It's incredibly unbecoming.

Aww...here comes the the parsing of the truth...almost all of your posts in this non-MU thread have been about MU. If a poll were taken, I would be willing to say that most folks would say you post more about MU than KU. Just admit that you are more of an MU hater than a KU lover...

WilliamTheIrish 06-12-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9746315)
Rivalries sometimes are not determined by close games. If so, we'd be much closer to a rivalry with Oklahoma State after the last year.

What made the rivalry with Missouri so intense was not the quality of the games, rather it was the events beyond the basketball court (rooted back in the burning of Lawrence, the Jayhawkers, etc) that kindled the intensity and at times, hatred, between the 100+ year rivals.

ISU and KU have absolutely nothing in their histories that will lead to this type of rivalry. Unless you want to count the legendary story of your fat, angry booster charging Self as a rivalry igniting tragedy.

How many limbs did gramps lose to the rebels in the great war?

notorious 06-12-2013 07:01 PM

It's only a great rivalry if people that aren't fans of the two teams actually give a **** about the games.

Bambi 06-12-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9748147)
It's only a great rivalry if people that aren't fans of the two teams actually give a **** about the games.

Rivalries mean nothing to some schools when it comes to realignment. That's the only thing I think we've all learned during this.

Saul Good 06-12-2013 07:20 PM

I've learned that people call a team their rival, but they only play them when they are required to by rule. Not exactly "anywhere any time".

Prison Bitch 06-12-2013 07:32 PM

Most rivalries are dead now with realignment. Texas-a&m, Pitt WVU, duke Maryland, BYU-Utah, gtown Syracuse, Louisville Cinci. Although in Louisvilles case they are moving up big time to the best hoops in the country.

Bambi 06-12-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9748198)
Most rivalries are dead now with realignment. Texas-a&m, Pitt WVU, duke Maryland, BYU-Utah, gtown Syracuse, Louisville Cinci. Although in Louisvilles case they are moving up big time to the best hoops in the country.

Yea, it's weird so many teams choose to leave their brethren of so many decades. I guess $$ is more important than winning to some schools.

Chiefspants 06-12-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9748134)
How many limbs did gramps lose to the rebels in the great war?

In the great war, my grandpa had to choose between life or death. He choose diabeetus.

Bambi 06-12-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9748198)

Syracuse - UConn was huge as well.

RustShack 06-12-2013 09:13 PM

The Big12 also has the best football facility in the nation in it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...155129583.html

warpaint* 06-12-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9748171)
Rivalries mean nothing to all schools when it comes to realignment. That's the only thing I think we've all learned during this.

FYP.

Saul Good 06-13-2013 09:34 AM

Question for the Big 12 fans:

If Cincinnati wins 10 games this season, would you want to add them if expansion talks were to heat up again?

HolyHandgernade 06-13-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9749059)
Question for the Big 12 fans:

If Cincinnati wins 10 games this season, would you want to add them if expansion talks were to heat up again?

No.

Prison Bitch 06-13-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 9749151)
No.

The douche is flaming again, just ignore his stupidity.

Pitt Gorilla 06-13-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9728598)

Guh, more problems for the Big 12-ish.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2013/m...ng-three-arre/

Bambi 06-13-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9751176)
Guh, more problems for the Big 12-ish.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2013/m...ng-three-arre/

Welcome to last month.

Word is that it was a toy gun. Martin is probably still kicked off the team but it's not as cut and dry as it was weeks ago.

mnchiefsguy 06-13-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9751234)
Welcome to last month.

Word is that it was a toy gun. Martin is probably still kicked off the team but it's not as cut and dry as it was weeks ago.

Good ole Hypocritson.....always an excuse for KU he has.

RustShack 06-14-2013 12:16 AM

http://youtu.be/dMfLew1hdDY

Prison Bitch 06-14-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9751312)

You need to let KU go, dude. Seriously. Move on.

Saul Good 06-14-2013 07:52 AM

Somebody needs to show Art Briles the Sagarin numbers.

http://m.coachingsearch.com/home/342...the-chips.html

Bambi 06-14-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9751312)

I report real news to CP. Not spread false information like yourself.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2013/m...ry-bond-set-3/

Prison Bitch 06-14-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9751605)
Somebody needs to show Art Briles the Sagarin numbers.

http://m.coachingsearch.com/home/342...the-chips.html

Funny how even Baylor and Vandy have surpassed Mizzou on the gridiron. Well, funny for us but probably not for you.

Chiefspants 06-14-2013 11:29 AM

Can this thread be officially renamed to "The Big 12, the SEC, and people hating each other"?

mnchiefsguy 06-14-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9751599)
You need to let KU go, dude. Seriously. Move on.

Pointing out Wickedson's half truths and hyprocrisy has very little to do with KU.

Why don't you go back to the KU thread, so your fellow KU fans can slap you around some more?

mnchiefsguy 06-14-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9751902)
Funny how even Baylor and Vandy have surpassed Mizzou on the gridiron. Well, funny for us but probably not for you.

You need to let MU go, dude. Seriously. Move on.

Prison Bitch 06-14-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9751908)
Can this thread be officially renamed to "The Big 12, the SEC, and people hating each other"?

I already suggested a name: "The place where MU fans hide behind the success of other schools"

mnchiefsguy 06-14-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9751916)
I already suggested a name: "The place where MU fans hide behind the success of other schools"

You need to let MU go, dude. Seriously. Move on.

Chiefspants 06-14-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9751916)

Your proposed title is not accurate, as two out of the top three posters in this thread are about to be KU fans.

Prison Bitch 06-14-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9751926)
Your proposed title is not accurate, as two out of the top three posters in this thread are about to be KU fans.

And those two posters actually post links about realignment stories, whereas the MU folks brag about hte latest exploits of Alabama or LSU. So actually my title would be spot on.

mnchiefsguy 06-14-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9751940)
And those two posters actually post links about realignment stories, whereas the MU folks brag about hte latest exploits of Alabama or LSU. So actually my title would be spot on.

You have posted more links about MU in the past five pages of this thread than just about anyone else...and no links about re-alignment.

Trying to make it look like you contribute to the re-alignment talk is just silly. All you and Hypocritson do is sling mud at MU.

Prison Bitch 06-14-2013 01:08 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepKevinY...952384/photo/1

Bowser 06-14-2013 03:20 PM

The last few hundred posts are a compilation of Prison Bitch and Wickedbambi trying really, really hard to show how much they don't care about Missouri, and/or how each respective conference is better or worse BECAUSE of Missouri.

Laugh out loud at both of you.

Bambi 06-16-2013 05:43 PM

I hear you Johnny...

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.n...e-bullshit.jpg

WilliamTheIrish 06-16-2013 05:56 PM

What happened "tonight"?

Chiefspants 06-16-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9755547)
What happened "tonight"?

He had to make his once a month visit to "class."

Prison Bitch 06-17-2013 07:13 AM

http://m.si.com/3042019/realignment-...r-chaos-began/

Bambi 06-17-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9755547)
What happened "tonight"?

I think his fans are still upset that A&M is still Texas' bitch

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/lance...hnnyTattoo.jpg

Saul Good 06-17-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9757153)
I think his fans are still upset that A&M is still Texas' bitch

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/lance...hnnyTattoo.jpg

Is this where you carry the water for teams in the Big 12 between posts where you ridicule posters for talking up their conferences?

Bambi 06-17-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9757162)
Is this where you carry the water for teams in the Big 12 between posts where you ridicule posters for talking up their conferences?

I think it's interesting that the guy who wins the Heisman always wanted to go to UT and still considers himself a fan. I think it goes to the reasons A&M fans act so nuts over football that he wants out.

Prison Bitch 06-17-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9757162)

Saul please stop bickering with him and respond to the link I posted on realignment. We're getting off topic again.

Bambi 06-17-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9757242)
Saul please stop bickering with him and respond to the link I posted on realignment. We're getting off topic again.

He's busy making reerun jokes equivalent to a 12 year old. lol

mnchiefsguy 06-17-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9757242)

Dude, your link is a repost. Saul already posted those comments in a link from mr.sec in this post:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=7204

Prison Bitch 06-17-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9757289)
Dude, your link is a repost. Saul already posted those comments in a link from mr.sec in this post:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=7204

Oh, I see. Good catch. When I read "MR.SEC" in a link I immediately skip past it as it's always Pravda-esque boosterism. Didn't know he cited SI:

“One bad football season does not make this a terrible move. Remember, in the preceding five years, Missouri was much better at football than Texas A&M. The Tigers certainly need to get better on the football field — because their new rivals in the SEC East aren’t getting any worse — but calling this move a mistake because of one lousy football season is premature. If, in 10 years, Missouri has not moved out of the SEC’s cellar, then feel free to say that the Tigers traded a world of pain for the financial security of the SEC."

10 YEARS!?!?! Really Andy Staples? That long a leash? A decade? So the next 9 years, we can't "feel free" to discuss the merits. To question the almight wisdom of Alden Pinkel & Deaton? We will need 9 more years.

ghak99 06-17-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9757311)
10 YEARS!?!?! Really Andy Staples? That long a leash? A decade? So the next 9 years, we can't "feel free" to discuss the merits. To question the almight wisdom of Alden Pinkel & Deaton? We will need 9 more years.

I don't know why a KU fan would want to discuss Mizzou for the next 9 seconds. Wanting to rehash it over and over again for the the next 9 years is reeruned.

If they restart the MU/KU rivalry at some point then sure fire the douche wagon back up, but damn, as it is they are not going to be playing one another on any sort of regular basis, so move the **** on.

Saul Good 06-17-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9757395)
I don't know why a KU fan would want to discuss Mizzou for the next 9 seconds. Wanting to rehash it over and over again for the the next 9 years is reeruned.

If they restart the MU/KU rivalry at some point then sure fire the douche wagon back up, but damn, as it is they are not going to be playing one another on any sort of regular basis, so move the **** on.

But how will everyone know that they don't care about Mizzou if they aren't constantly telling us how much they don't care about Mizzou?

mnchiefsguy 06-17-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9757311)
Oh, I see. Good catch. When I read "MR.SEC" in a link I immediately skip past it as it's always Pravda-esque boosterism. Didn't know he cited SI:

“One bad football season does not make this a terrible move. Remember, in the preceding five years, Missouri was much better at football than Texas A&M. The Tigers certainly need to get better on the football field — because their new rivals in the SEC East aren’t getting any worse — but calling this move a mistake because of one lousy football season is premature. If, in 10 years, Missouri has not moved out of the SEC’s cellar, then feel free to say that the Tigers traded a world of pain for the financial security of the SEC."

You cannot stop obsessing about Mizzou for 10 seconds....let alone 10 years.

Prison Bitch 06-17-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9757395)

According to Staples, he thinks MU should give Pinkel 9 more years in the cellar before they'd make a change. I don't think MU fans would agree but I am not one so I can't speak for them.

mnchiefsguy 06-17-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9757583)
According to Staples, he thinks MU should give Pinkel 9 more years in the cellar before they'd make a change. I don't think MU fans would agree but I am not one so I can't speak for them.

Ummm....no. You failed reading multiple times as a child in school, didn't you? Your quote has nothing to do with whether Pinkel is the coach or not. It has nothing to do with how many years Pinkel should or should not be given to be successful. Staples is looking big picture...you are just obsessing over Mizzou.

Bambi 06-17-2013 06:38 PM

I know PB does post a bit too often about Mizzou but don't you guys think the bar is being set "just" a little low for your program?

I'm mean Jesus, that line alone is very insulting.

Prison Bitch 06-17-2013 08:10 PM

Disappointing I couldn't post a realignment link without it turning into another MU pissing match. Sad.

Prison Bitch 06-22-2013 09:57 PM

I’ve said from the beginning that it was going to be either the Big 12 or ACC that survives and everything I hear from the Big Ten and SEC makes me very afraid for the long-term future of the Big 12.

Texas and Oklahoma are valuable commodities. Kansas is too and their academics fit right into the Big Ten’s academic model. Right now its Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri that top the Big Ten’s wish list. They could take any two of those schools or even all four.

If that happens then Oklahoma State, West Virginia and Kansas State are likely to move over to the SEC if the ACC is secured by a profitable conference network (which I doubt).

ometimes, I’m asked to sit on information to let it percolate. A few months ago I learned that the Big Ten was in heated talks with Missouri and the SEC had contacted WVU about replacing the Tigers in the SEC. I sat on that information partly because I was asked to wait and partly because I’ve learned my lesson.

WVU and the Big 12 have a travel problem. It seems that Texas and a few other schools way out west didn’t like traveling to Morgantown as much as WVU hated those long trips to Texas. An informal deal was worked out between the SEC and Big 12 where WVU would have been allowed to leave if Missouri left the SEC for the Big Ten and BYU agreed to replace WVU and play some games on Sundays (mostly basketball and non-revenue sports). BYU will never agree to play on Sundays and the deal feel through – actually it was never close. Missouri isn’t the Big Ten’s only option and they want the best bang for their network and in that regard Texas trumps Missouri every time.

What I’m certain is that the Big Ten is talking to Missouri and a few Big 12 schools>>>>

http://www.sportsmancave.com/expansi...t-it-was-over/

BryanBusby 06-22-2013 10:10 PM

I can't think of any source less credible than "The Dude"

If Missouri truly wanted to be in the Big 10, they'd be in the Big 10 now and why the **** would the SEC want EMAW? LMAO

Saul Good 06-26-2013 08:37 AM

The Sporting News just blasted the Big 12.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...oklahoma-texas

Saul Good 06-26-2013 08:42 AM

The sixth best OOC schedule in the Big 12 is West Virginia. Their entire non-con consists of two FCS teams and Maryland.

Prison Bitch 06-26-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9776413)

First off, you seriously need to move on with your life dude. Stop obsessing about teams you'll never play again.

Second, it sounds kinda like they're blasting the SEC competitive balance here:

(Mississippi State was one of the eight SEC schools who were a combined 0-30 against the top six).

Saul Good 06-26-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9776448)
First off, you seriously need to move on with your life dude. Stop obsessing about teams you'll never play again.

Second, it sounds kinda like they're blasting the SEC competitive balance here:

(Mississippi State was one of the eight SEC schools who were a combined 0-30 against the top six).

The title of the article is "Big 12's non-conference Schedule Worst Among BCS Conferences", and you think the article is blasting the SEC?

FFS, two of the top four non-conference games in the entire Big 12 are against cellar dwellers in the SEC.

Let that sink in...if a Big 12 team plays the worst team in the SEC, that immediately becomes one of the best games of the Big 12 non-con.

10 best SEC non-con opponents: Clemson x2, Florida State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Texas, Louisville, Virginia Tech, TCU, Miami.

I don't think you're going to see a legit publication blasting the SEC any time soon.

Bambi 06-26-2013 09:17 AM

Lots of rumors about the "inmates running the asylum" at A&M.

Feels so good to not be involved in the slime and trash that is the SEC. Gross

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...mlin-stood-him

Bambi 06-26-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9776413)

When 90% of your conference goes to bowls things like this happen.

Prison Bitch 06-26-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9776520)

I knew the SEC was a Third World nation (super wealthy surrounded by massive poverty) but I had no idea the bottom 8 went 0-30 against the top teams. I mean even poor nations revolt against such inequities.

Saul Good 06-26-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9776520)

I think you've got it backwards. When you play nothing but cupcakes, 90% of your conference goes to bowl games. Teams only have to go 3-6 in conference, and that 90% was spotted the Kansas game. 2-6 isn't some great achievement.