ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official 2018 Missouri Tigers Football Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316522)

O.city 12-19-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13970984)
I remember that time you guys changed some logos and stuff but otherwise did absolutely nothing to change...well, anything else.

So that was neat.

Look, I need secretarial staff as much as the next guy and the knowledge that each one of the SMS applicants almost certainly has 3 or 4 strands of exceedingly virulent V.D. makes sure that we have fewer fraternization concerns.

The medical staff here is good at cleaning that stuff up.

Pitt Gorilla 12-19-2018 12:50 PM

https://twitter.com/athletesdevelop/...024848384?s=21

Aubrey Miller

Pitt Gorilla 12-19-2018 02:18 PM

Darius Robinson to Mizzou. D line starting to look good.

Pitt Gorilla 12-19-2018 04:08 PM

Jamie Pettway to Mizzou as well. Nice haul.

DJ's left nut 12-19-2018 04:12 PM

Pettway is a damn good get; didn't realize we were sitting that well on him.

BryanBusby 12-19-2018 04:16 PM

This class is looking quite good.

DJ's left nut 12-19-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13971565)
This class is looking quite good.

Add Graves and when you consider the Bryant and Robinson adds, you're really talking about a borderline top 20 class at that point, IMO. Hell of a strong close by Odom on a class that was looking at risk of being in the 50 range.

Jerm 12-19-2018 04:20 PM

Do we have any idea of when Graves is deciding?

DJ's left nut 12-19-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13952623)
By the same token, I wouldn't do anything but wipe my ass with anything printed by Frank Cusumano. Dude's been a joke for a decade.

And my age-old theory of presuming anything Frank Cusumano says is bullshit serves me well again.

That guy is a Kevin Keitzmann, Bob Fescoe level hack. Hell, he might be worse; Keitzmann knows nothing and doesn't try to pretend otherwise, Cusumano knows nothing and insists that he does.

BryanBusby 12-19-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13971567)
Add Graves and when you consider the Bryant and Robinson adds, you're really talking about a borderline top 20 class at that point, IMO. Hell of a strong close by Odom on a class that was looking at risk of being in the 50 range.

Yeah. The Bryant transfer and extension has really helped on the trail it seems.

duncan_idaho 12-19-2018 04:26 PM

Graves will be a late commit and is still a big qualification question mark.

He’s got a lot of work to do at his JUcO to get eligible, and I’m not sure he can satisfy SEC requirements for JUcO players.

DJ's left nut 12-19-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 13971586)
Graves will be a late commit and is still a big qualification question mark.

He’s got a lot of work to do at his JUcO to get eligible, and I’m not sure he can satisfy SEC requirements for JUcO players.

Isn't that a probable outcome for Ferguson as well? I thought I read that the reason he isn't signing early is that there are some significant qualification issues to overcome.

I'm sorry but I've seen them interview some of the folks that matriculate through the blue bloods...those guys must have a staff that's a LOT better at getting guys eligible because I'm pretty sure most some of them can't sign their own names.

Yet we constantly seem to be dealing with a handful of players that are gonna struggle to get by the clearinghouse.

dlphg9 12-19-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13971592)
Isn't that a probable outcome for Ferguson as well? I thought I read that the reason he isn't signing early is that there are some significant qualification issues to overcome.

I'm sorry but I've seen them interview some of the folks that matriculate through the blue bloods...those guys must have a staff that's a LOT better at getting guys eligible because I'm pretty sure most some of them can't sign their own names.

Yet we constantly seem to be dealing with a handful of players that are gonna struggle to get by the clearinghouse.

Ive noticed it in basketball quite a bit. Mizzou has had a few big recruits that werent eligible, but it seems like a Kansas or Kentucky never has those issues.

BryanBusby 12-19-2018 05:26 PM

Time to get the bagmen to work on some transcript changes

dlphg9 12-19-2018 07:41 PM

Itd be nice to get back to the Pinkel years. We may not have won any huge games, but we had the chance to. Hell we almost had a national title game appearance. Itll be nice to have both basketball and football competing every year.