ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Woman says Kareem Hunt shoved and pushed" her in downtown Cleveland, police say (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313898)

saphojunkie 02-12-2018 05:51 PM

My god the responses in here are so ****ing dumb. It’s the off-season. He’s 22. He can party if he wants. So ****ing what? He found out the girls weren’t 21 and did the smart thing. Everyone chill the **** out.

Garcia Bronco 02-12-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 13414145)

Rabble rouser. That's what you are....

Garcia Bronco 02-12-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 13414392)
My god the responses in here are so ****ing dumb. It’s the off-season. He’s 22. He can party if he wants. So ****ing what? He found out the girls weren’t 21 and did the smart thing. Everyone chill the **** out.

Amen.

Hoover 02-12-2018 06:06 PM

I have known some pretty powerful people. Some love to drink and party, but understanding that they are targets, they pull themselves out of bad situations by having some pretty strict rules. One guy I know (politician) leaves where ever he is at at 10 pm and goes back to where he is staying. I've seen him leave a private residence, wedding, you name it. 10 pm comes his whole operation swings into action and they get the **** out.

Amazing. Doubt I could ever do that. But its the smart thing to do.

CoMoChief 02-12-2018 06:11 PM

They didn't know she was 19 until they got home at 3-4am?

ROFL Bullshit.

They were getting her into clubs, paying for her drinks. I doubt she had a fake ID, I'm assuming they were playing the Kareem Hunt card at the door. But either way at that point they would have known her age I'm sure.

They came back to the hotel room. She probably didn't want to ****, so they kicked her ass out and she was probably drunk and got upset. That's usually how it goes at 3-4am in those kinds of situations. If you can't seal the deal then get rid of her.

Hope Hunt is cleared from all of this. Chiefs/Mahomes can't afford to lose Hunt, even if Ware returns to full health.

kcpasco 02-12-2018 06:12 PM

Is Goodell gonna bring the hammer down to **** with our season? Dumbass Talib can go around shooting himself and get nothing.

IowaHawkeyeChief 02-12-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 13414392)

I would normally agree... However, it's a believe the women mentality right now with no due process... Cross my fingers as it doesn't look like he was at fault, but that doesn't matter lately.

kcpasco 02-12-2018 06:18 PM

Should have just shot himself in the leg and blamed one of the girls.

Graystoke 02-12-2018 06:18 PM

From what I am reading, Hunt did the right thing. Send that skank home

kcpasco 02-12-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13414304)
Ezekiel Elliot, who did much worse.

There’s no way this is a 6 game suspension.

Probably a permanent ban because Chiefs. Horseface is working the phones at this moment.

Otter 02-12-2018 06:24 PM

Headline should read: "Drunk **** who becomes Unruly and Violent when Asked to Leave a Private Residence Charged with Underage Drinking, Public Intoxication and Disturbing the Peace".

Chief Northman 02-12-2018 06:25 PM

#KareemToo

Chief Roundup 02-12-2018 06:25 PM

Alcohol is a wonderful thing. People just don't learn.

PunkinDrublic 02-12-2018 06:29 PM

If they had been drinking, she could have fallen down at any point when she was leaving. If we’re comparing this to Ezekiel Elliot, Elliot had a long trail of accusations including the incident where he was on video lifting the woman’s shirt up at the St. Pattys day parade. Hunt doesn’t have the same trail of accusations Elliot did.

Hammock Parties 02-12-2018 06:29 PM

Breaking, another victim has accused Kareem Hunt of shoving them.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...t_off_me.0.gif