ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Official ASS11 New York Cuckholding media dump thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311652)

pugsnotdrugs19 11-21-2017 08:59 AM

So he basically had 3 guys open for a potential big catch on the play... we'll say just 2 because Ross Travis is a Pumpcuck too.

Can't you all just see Mahomes making the throw to Hill or West with ease? Yes, you can, because that's what he does best. Patrick will make this offense very hard to defend. Teams will have to respect the ENTIRE field with coverage.

ARROW2 11-21-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13230767)
So he basically had 3 guys open for a potential big catch on the play... we'll say just 2 because Ross Travis is a Pumpcuck too.

Can't you all just see Mahomes making the throw to Hill or West with ease? Yes, you can, because that's what he does best.

NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!!!! I can't take it any more.

GloryDayz 11-21-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13230605)

"But, but, but, I was running for my life (again), and I don't keep my eyes downfield when I run! And my hot wife said I'm not allowed to get hurt fellas!"

ptlyon 11-21-2017 09:21 AM

Quote:

My God. Real life version of electric football.

RunKC 11-21-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

I can't see who it is, but the receiver at the bottom is breaking open down the sideline.

More open than Tyreek.

ARROW2 11-21-2017 09:33 AM

is this the play where he tried to show how "gutsy" he is by leaping at defenders? LOL!!! Show some balls and keep your eyes up and throw the ball. His habit of dropping his head is not going away folks. His testicles are gone as well. He doesn't have the requisite skills folks.

The Franchise 11-21-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13230805)
I can't see who it is, but the receiver at the bottom is breaking open down the sideline.

More open than Tyreek.

It looks like West.

Marcellus 11-21-2017 10:26 AM

:Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin:

The Franchise 11-21-2017 10:32 AM

This ****ing asshole REFUSES to step up in the pocket. He always rolls out which makes it even worse because now the edge rusher on that side can disengage the OT and run after him.

Three man rush. Step the **** up and look downfield. Case ****ing Keenum can do that shit with no problem. Not our QB.

RunKC 11-21-2017 10:39 AM

Look at Kelce on that play. He gave up once Alex started rolling out. LMAO

Best22 11-21-2017 10:43 AM

Smith is mentally shot. He's done.

Andy Reid would be viewed as an offensive genius with a evict quarterback. Make Todd Haley look like a fool with his play calling. But we won't see it until we get a legit quarterback in there

If Alex is this horrible vs. Buffalo I think he gets pulled

The Franchise 11-21-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13230920)

Hill did as well. He turned and saw Smith.....and slowed down.

prhom 11-21-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13230920)

He knows there’s no point. Smith almost never throws once he breaks the pocket and when he does he’s absolutely atrocious at completing passes. The two he completed earlier this year to Wilson and Robinson were shocking to me, the defense and announcers. It must be so nice as a DB playing against Smith. You can almost stop covering once he’s out of the pocket because the chance of him making a play and burning you is almost zero. Add to that the fact he will leave the pocket and start scrambling even without any pass rush and it’s just that much easier.

DJ's left nut 11-21-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13230679)
West is all alone on the side line with his hand in the air. Alex is going that way but of course keeps the ball.

Yep.

THERE'S the miss. Easy, easy TD by a RB that made a great adjustment to find space. If Smith is playing like he played in the first 5 weeks, he keeps his head up and he finds that man.

But instead he's regressed back to the same risk-averse pussy he was for the first 4 years, he tucked his head and somehow doesn't see the guy running completely uncovered down the sideline. That's an easy pitch/catch.

So add another missed TD to the tally. I'd say he left 21 pts on the board fairly easily. He was truly miserable.

The Franchise 11-21-2017 10:48 AM

Pretty sure you could label this as his worst game as a Chief. Unless I'm missing something ****ing worse than this shit.