ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc ****Official ChiefsPlanet Hottest Celebrity Contest Nomination Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297766)

Smed1065 01-21-2016 12:45 AM

WTF

This thread sucks, went from beautiful women to TV shows?

**** the off-season!

Toby Waller 01-21-2016 12:46 AM

https://www.antiquesnavigator.com/eb...1520885932.jpg

TimBone 01-21-2016 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 12042205)
WTF

**** the off-season!

I expect the day crew to get back to nominations.

TimBone 01-21-2016 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 12042205)
WTF

**** the off-season!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12042208)
I expect the day crew to get back to nominations.

While you're waiting though, you can go back and look at the Beyonce pic I posted. Ahh, **** it, I'll repost it just for you.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01...2e817c783c.jpg

listopencil 01-21-2016 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12042201)
....and my ****ing wife, upon seeing me enjoying Game of Thrones, posts on Facebook (and tags my name), "Tim is finally watching Game of Thrones, I'm so happy. BUT (insert certain character here) was on screen when I walked through the room, and just seeing him on screen made my blood boil!"

First reply to her post (that I'm ****ing tagged in, and am only like three episodes into the show) was my aunt, who said, "At least we don't have to worry about that character next season!!! Hahahaha."

I wanted to kill them both.

Wait for a great psychological thriller to come out at the movies. Set up a date for you and your wife to take your aunt to see it. Secretly go to the movie alone ahead of time. When the three of you go, spoil the ending with 15 minutes left in a loud, clear voice. Then walk out of the theatre without looking back. When they join you in the parking lot afterward tell them, "That was for Game of Thrones. Don't ever pull that shit again."

listopencil 01-21-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12042204)
I've never seen a series willing to just kill off characters at such a steady pace. There were times where I was ready to throw in the towel, but I just couldn't stop.

I know, it's crazy. I'm like "God damn it! No, I liked that one! Mother****er!"

ThaVirus 01-21-2016 12:49 AM

Oh, man. I'd never watch Oz again. I remember thinking the production value looked borderline like shit however many years ago. I'm sure I'd blow my brains out after the first few minutes these days.

And Game of Thrones.. Man.. Love that show. I binge-watched the first 4 seasons in about 2 weeks and liked it so much I read the books as well.

ThaVirus 01-21-2016 12:50 AM

Robb Stark was a real ****a.

But then again so were Khal Drogo, Ned Stark, Oberyn Martell, and Jon Snow.

That fat **** always kills off the real ones.

ThaVirus 01-21-2016 12:51 AM

And yet Cersei lives...

TimBone 01-21-2016 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12042210)
Wait for a great psychological thriller to come out at the movies. Set up a date for you and your wife to take your aunt to see it. Secretly go to the movie alone ahead of time. When the three of you go, spoil the ending with 15 minutes left in a loud, clear voice. Then walk out of the theatre without looking back. When they join you in the parking lot afterward tell them, "That was for Game of Thrones. Don't ever pull that shit again."

Hahaha....I kinda got revenge on my wife a few weeks ago. I watch Masterchef on Fox. It's a contestant cooking show. I started to watch an episode after the holidays, and realized early on that it was a re-run to remind viewers what had happened before the holidays. So, the wife walks in about the time I realize that, and lays down to watch. Since I already know the outcome and she has never seen the show, I bet her on who would be eliminated. If she was right, I watch a chick flick of her choice. If I'm right, a blowjob.

I told her afterwards, that it was a setup.

listopencil 01-21-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12042215)

If he kills off the (p)Imp I'm out.

listopencil 01-21-2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12042217)
Hahaha....I kinda got revenge on my wife a few weeks ago. I watch Masterchef on Fox. It's a contestant cooking show. I started to watch an episode after the holidays, and realized early on that it was a re-run to remind viewers what had happened before the holidays. So, the wife walks in about the time I realize that, and lays down to watch. Since I already know the outcome and she has never seen the show, I bet her on who would be eliminated. If she was right, I watch a chick flick of her choice. If I'm right, a blowjob.

I told her afterwards, that it was a setup.

Hah. Perfect payback.

TimBone 01-21-2016 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12042215)

Rob was the point where I was set to walk away. I have never been shocked and mad at a television show before. What they did to him, his wife, and his mom in that episode.....I was done.

Mother****er.

TimBone 01-21-2016 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12042211)
I know, it's crazy. I'm like "God damn it! No, I liked that one! Mother****er!"

...and I just read this post. We apparently react similarly.

Baby Lee 01-21-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12042221)
Rob was the point where I was set to walk away. I have never been shocked and mad at a television show before. What they did to him, his wife, and his mom in that episode.....I was done.

Mother****er.

Yeah, when that happened on the show, it was amusing to hear about all the poor souls who were the only adolescents reading this book series 15 years prior when they came to that chapter.

Walking around school ready to cry or punch someone, and no one to understand why. ROFL