ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Did Tony Stewart Kill Someone Tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285597)

Pushead2 08-10-2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Fisher (Post 10807170)
I saw one report on Twitter that he plans on racing tomorrow (srs). It was from a reputable account too. I'll see if I can find it.

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 17m
Sources close to Stewart say at this time, Stewart still plans to compete in Sunday's race at Watkins Glen International. - @jim_utter

Sure-Oz 08-10-2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Fisher (Post 10807170)
I saw one report on Twitter that he plans on racing tomorrow (srs). It was from a reputable account too. I'll see if I can find it.

Goodluck with that one...how could he even comment to that

Bufkin 08-10-2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 10807171)
Sources close to Stewart say at this time, Stewart still plans to compete in Sunday's race at Watkins Glen International. - @jim_utter

Thanks.

TimBone 08-10-2014 01:29 AM

Holy hell, I thought our LT was trolling. How in the world could he be thinking about racing tomorrow? Even if it was an accident...

Just Passin' By 08-10-2014 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jones (Post 10807146)
Absolutely not. He doesn't move any closer inside the track than he was seconds earlier when the blue car went by him. In fact the angle Stewart's car takes is actually TOWARD the wall (and toward Ward), as if his vehicle was closer inside (where every other car was) and then he headed back toward Ward to either A.) intentionally hit him or B.) intimidate/scare him.

Either way, he's ****ed.

The kid came out behind his car. He started pointing and walking forward. Then he did a 2 step slide into the middle of the track. I don't now what video you were watching, but that's what the one I was watching seemed to show.

RINGLEADER 08-10-2014 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10807164)
Maybe he's already in custody.

The sheriff said that he was not arrested, that he is cooperating, that he is upset and that the whole thing will be remanded to the district attorney.

That means there may be charges brought in weeks after more facts are gathered.

Beef Supreme 08-10-2014 01:30 AM

That's ****ed up.

Bufkin 08-10-2014 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10807174)
Holy hell, I thought our LT was trolling. How in the world could he be thinking about racing tomorrow? Even if it was an accident...

I would never do such a thing.

Maybe the guy's genuinely a sociopath. I'm eager to see his PR team release a typical "I apologize for this tragic accident" statement. You can see the crocodile tears from a mile away.

MMXcalibur 08-10-2014 01:33 AM

To say Tony Stewart is in some deep shit is a massive understatement.

Holy shit.

RINGLEADER 08-10-2014 01:33 AM

Quote:

No way his lawyer will let him race tomorrow...

Strongside 08-10-2014 01:33 AM

I'm sure he'll pay his way out of trouble. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching Tony Stewart drive. He's a hell of a talent inside a racecar. But after seeing this, that mother****er deserves to be in general population.

OldSchool 08-10-2014 01:33 AM

How many people want to bet that he gets away with a slap on the wrist?

Bufkin 08-10-2014 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10807181)
I'm sure he'll pay his way out of trouble. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching Tony Stewart drive. He's a hell of a talent inside a racecar. But after seeing this, that mother****er deserves to be in general population.

Murderers don't deserve to be in general population.

TribalElder 08-10-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 10807171)

Quote:

Because they can't prove shit so he walks. I'm sure he will pay the family a bunch of money but that's it

jd1020 08-10-2014 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10807182)
How many people want to bet that he gets away with a slap on the wrist?

Not exactly sure how they are going to prove intent unless someone has a better video that shows Stewart changing lines to go after him.

I've never understood why its common practice for drivers to get out of their car and chase down someone who wrecked them to throw their helmet or some shit. How that shit isn't banned I'll never know. Maybe now it will be.