ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft I'm now more sure than ever that Geno's going #1 overall. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271969)

Direckshun 04-10-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9575981)
YOU BETTER BE ****ING RIGHT DIRECKSHUN

BECAUSE YOU FILLED MY BUTTHOLE UP WITH BULLSHIT ABOUT MATT CASSEL AND SCOTT ***** AND ALL THESE JACKHOLES ON THIS ROSTER FOR TWO YEARS

AND I COULD HAVE BELIEVED IN THAT HOMER BULLSHIT

BUT I DIDN'T

BECAUSE I KNEW BETTER

AND NOW I WANT TO BE A HOMER AGAIN

AND I WANT TO BELIEVE

AND YOU ****

YOU DRAG ME BACK IN

YOU BETTER BE RIGHT

YOU BETTER DAMN WELL BE RIGHT

OR ALL THIS BULLSHIT? IT'S COMING BACK TO YOU.

DAMN YOU, SIR.

Damn you.

I promise nothing, and deliver less.

Direckshun 04-10-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9576364)
Dick is like the Nick Athan of this place especially around draft time.

The difference is, I actually openly admit that I'm just some random asshole with a keyboard with zero access.

Direckshun 04-10-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9576375)
has the Monopoly bet expired?

I guess so?

I think he welched on it, to be honest. He ****ed it up a few times and I think he quit it early.

He also PM'd me about it, telling me I was giving him too much shit for meeting my allegedly lofty expectations.

**** Bo's Pelini. Seriously.

Simply Red 04-10-2013 11:52 PM

that's a bunch of crap.

Just Passin' By 04-10-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9576055)
Try this one on for size. From what I have seen, Geno was to visit the Jets. Let's say the Jets were impressed enough to want Geno, but fear Jax is going to make the pick if we pass. Jets move Revis to Tampa for the #13 pick (and some more), but package the #9 and #13 pick to move to the top of the draft.

The Jets don't need a QB. In 2009, the year that the Chiefs were supposed to draft their QB savior with the #3 overall pick, they passed on him. That God of the NFL, the QB who got away from the Chiefs and is now dominating the NFL after being passed on by KC and getting drafted lower in the round, is none other than Mark Sanchez, the starting QB for the New York Jets.

That's why the Chiefs absolutely must take Geno Smith this season. They simply can't afford to pass up on the next Mark Sanchez.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9577138)
The Jets don't need a QB. In 2009, the year that the Chiefs were supposed to draft their QB savior with the #3 overall pick, they passed on him. That God of the NFL, the QB who got away from the Chiefs and is now dominating the NFL after being passed on by KC and getting drafted lower in the round, is none other than Mark Sanchez, the starting QB for the New York Jets.

That's why the Chiefs absolutely must take Geno Smith this season. They simply can't afford to pass up on the next Mark Sanchez.

You're right; we should never' ever try! Dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By 04-11-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9577579)
You're right; we should never' ever try! Dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

There's a difference between wanting to take a QB and berating everyone who might disagree with the notion, you asshat. The so-called "true fans" on this site were right, and all you dipshits who screamed about taking the QB, and only the QB, were wrong.

Try something new in your life. Learn from a mistake.

jd1020 04-11-2013 09:51 AM

What is everyone's reasoning for a team yet to trade up to #1?

I really want to know.

If someone wanted to trade up it would have been done by now. Redskins made their move for RG3 like a month ago last year.

Beef Supreme 04-11-2013 10:02 AM

If nobody wants to trade up for Geno before the draft, it's could be because they don't believe we will take him. So I say call their bluff and take him, then see what happens. Then we either get trade offers, or we keep him. I could live with either.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9577618)
There's a difference between wanting to take a QB and berating everyone who might disagree with the notion, you asshat. The so-called "true fans" on this site were right, and all you dipshits who screamed about taking the QB, and only the QB, were wrong.

So Snatchz failed in the long run in NYC...so ****ing what? My point still stands and is one hundred times more valid than hoping to mine gold in rounds three through seven. This is going to be a FUN year for Mr. Brady. His prime target is gone and he's clearly on the downslope. Can't wait!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 10:03 AM

Shouldn't that dude have Passed On By and got the **** back to Chowdah Land by now???

Rausch 04-11-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 9577670)
If nobody wants to trade up for Geno before the draft, it's could be because they don't believe we will take him. So I say call their bluff and take him, then see what happens. Then we either get trade offers, or we keep him. I could live with either.

This...

patteeu 04-11-2013 10:10 AM

It's good news for the Chiefs if Geno Smith goes 1.1 no matter who takes him. I'd be less surprised if he dropped to the 2nd half of the first round though. Most likely, he'll be drafted between 1.2 and 1.13.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9577618)

We're ADVOCATING trying something new. The Chiefs haven't taken a QB in the first round in 30 years. If they drafted one, would that not be a change?

Just Passin' By 04-11-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9577673)
So Snatchz failed in the long run in NYC...so ****ing what? My point still stands and is one hundred times more valid than hoping to mine gold in rounds three through seven. This is going to be a FUN year for Mr. Brady. His prime target is gone and he's clearly on the downslope. Can't wait!
Posted via Mobile Device

Your point doesn't stand, you moron, because you don't draft a QB high in the first round just for the sake of drafting a QB. Also, Brady's still at the top of the QB mountain, along with Rodgers. But, look on the bright side. At least your team has Alex Smith under center, and a coach who checked out about 5 years ago calling the shots. That's much better than having to follow the Patriots and worrying about whether they'll be in the AFCCG or SB pretty much every year. :thumb:

Dumbass.