ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Spider Man 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266112)

-King- 02-03-2014 06:06 PM

Looks shitty.

keg in kc 02-03-2014 06:15 PM

Never saw the first, and I don't feel any more interested in the 2nd after the new trailer(s).

Ragged Robin 02-03-2014 07:42 PM

crap

Wallcrawler 02-03-2014 09:33 PM

Looks awesome to me.

Not really sure what people are expecting here. This looks far more badass than any of Raimi's films.

Deberg_1990 02-03-2014 09:56 PM

So are they leading up to a Sinister 6?

green goblin, electro, rhino, lizard, doc ock, and vulture?

Aries Walker 02-03-2014 10:22 PM

Yup. I'm thinking not Lizard, since they more or less 'cured' him at the end of One, but they've already announced they're planning a Sinister Six movie. I would hope the sixth would be Mysterio.

ThaVirus 02-03-2014 11:38 PM

I think it looks pretty damn good. I'm not expecting an Oscar-worthy plot line from my summer superhero flicks.

.. And Mysterio is a bundle of sticks but his illusions could be bad ass on the big screen.

Aries Walker 02-04-2014 05:27 AM

Which is why they need him. So many superpowers have already been shown on screen, they're running out of new special effects to show us. His main problem is that you can't see his face, so actors may not want to play a role where their head is stuck in a mirrored fishbowl.

The Franchise 02-04-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10412417)

Except the Rhino just looks to be a machine.

-King- 02-04-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 10412380)
Looks awesome to me.

Not really sure what people are expecting here. This looks far more badass than any of Raimi's films.

The first Tobey McGuire Spiderman was miles better than the first Amazing Spiderman piece of shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyong Bluth 02-04-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10412417)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10412488)
Yup. I'm thinking not Lizard, since they more or less 'cured' him at the end of One, but they've already announced they're planning a Sinister Six movie. I would hope the sixth would be Mysterio.

They're actually planning a Sinister Six movie, and a stand alone movie for each of the villains. Sony is milking anything they can From the Spider-Man IP as much as possible because the box Office draws are so lucrative.

KC native 02-04-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10413224)
The first Tobey McGuire Spiderman was miles better than the first Amazing Spiderman piece of shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Negative. Tobey McGuire was a bitch. Peter Parker is a nerd, but he's not a bitch. Tobey was terrible at the smart ass quips that Spidey is known for. He just came across as a whiney ****. The British kid has nailed Spidey's smart assness.

Plus the fight scenes in the Amazing Spiderman felt like they were right out of the comic. The rapid fire use of Spidey's webs to move around the lizard gave me flash backs to when I used to read the comic.

-King- 02-04-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10413831)
Negative. Tobey McGuire was a bitch. Peter Parker is a nerd, but he's not a bitch. Tobey was terrible at the smart ass quips that Spidey is known for. He just came across as a whiney ****. The British kid has nailed Spidey's smart assness.

Plus the fight scenes in the Amazing Spiderman felt like they were right out of the comic. The rapid fire use of Spidey's webs to move around the lizard gave me flash backs to when I used to read the comic.

I couldn't even finish the first Amazing Spiderman. It was that bad. Tobey can act circles around the new kid, and that says a lot.

KC native 02-04-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10413864)
I couldn't even finish the first Amazing Spiderman. It was that bad. Tobey can act circles around the new kid, and that says a lot.

I agree that Tobey is a better actor. I disagree that he was the better Spiderman.

Valiant 02-04-2014 06:41 PM

I like the last one, this one looks fun also.