ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My life sucks. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258552)

Rausch 04-25-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8566197)
Can I have one of those?

I'm off until (next) wednesday...:evil:

luv 04-25-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8566276)
I'm off until (next) wednesday...:evil:

Now if I could just get you to Springfield. :p

Mr. Flopnuts 04-25-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8548554)
I'm sorry you're going through a tough stretch, but you're intelligent and articulate, which means there's little doubt that you can see most things through and end up being just fine.

This is the bottom line.

stevieray 04-25-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8566293)
This is the bottom line.

disagree....integrity, perseverance and gratitude are worth much, much more.

FlaChief58 04-25-2012 07:27 PM

No matter what challenge life throws at you, punch it in the nuts. Life is to short to sweat the small shit.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-25-2012 07:50 PM

dude, I've faced foreclosure of everything I've spent my life working toward. Really! The key in life is to never , ever give up, always do whats right, and don't let greed rule your life. We are all here on this planet as particules and it seems to me that we just are here to do stuff ,whatever it is , until we die. And the disruption you are experiencing now wil not matter in a short amount of time. Life is good!

Hoover 04-25-2012 08:54 PM

Where to start?

1. You will do anything to get the Chiefs to pick Weeden...

2. Shouldn't this be posted in Draft Planet?

3. Sorry to break this to you but this thread is a REPOST. I'm confident some reerun has already started a "My Life Sucks" thread.

4. Get your head out of your ass, I've been looking forward to some Direckshun draft awesomeness after Thursday and Friday night! Look, I don't have the time to follow all this shit and I've come to rely on you. You can't fail me now that the draft is about to start!

5. Have you ever heard of Girltown Espresso? I hear they have live cameras if you are in to that. Just stay away from the morning shift.

6. Life never sucks, but people in your life can suck. Surround yourself with quality people, you've earned it.

7. Seriously, you think your life is bad, the largest TV in my house in 27"

8. No really, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your draft coverage. I love your passion and dedication. I can't tell you how often I have sought your stuff out in the last week. Amazing stuff. Hang in there buddy.

Rausch 04-25-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8566537)
The key in life is to never , ever give up, always do whats right, and don't let greed rule your life.

This.

If you live long enough you WILL lose people close to you. You WILL lose things that you worked hard for.

These events will hurt you, impact you, and change you.

Just don't let them take anything away from you...

Psyko Tek 04-25-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8547986)
Good luck to you, man. I've found that it really helps to pet a cat when times are bad.

sorry rainman, but kicking a cat helps me fewel better.
or shooting then with nerf darts

direkshun, it's life, it's not permanent

pr_capone 04-25-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8547986)
Good luck to you, man. I've found that it really helps to pet a cat when times are bad.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AsMG-wyf7kY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patteeu 04-25-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 8566772)
Where to start?

1. You will do anything to get the Chiefs to pick Weeden...

2. Shouldn't this be posted in Draft Planet?

3. Sorry to break this to you but this thread is a REPOST. I'm confident some reerun has already started a "My Life Sucks" thread.

4. Get your head out of your ass, I've been looking forward to some Direckshun draft awesomeness after Thursday and Friday night! Look, I don't have the time to follow all this shit and I've come to rely on you. You can't fail me now that the draft is about to start!

5. Have you ever heard of Girltown Espresso? I hear they have live cameras if you are in to that. Just stay away from the morning shift.

6. Life never sucks, but people in your life can suck. Surround yourself with quality people, you've earned it.

7. Seriously, you think your life is bad, the largest TV in my house in 27"

8. No really, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your draft coverage. I love your passion and dedication. I can't tell you how often I have sought your stuff out in the last week. Amazing stuff. Hang in there buddy.

I agree with this gushing about Direckshun's draft stuff.

Saccopoo 04-25-2012 11:09 PM

I just found out that one of my top "to bang" girls is a party girl.

I got tears in my eyes as I type this. She is really freaking hot and I'm not sharing, so...

And that's the worst thing this week.

However, if you want to compare worst days ever, I've got about 99% of this board beat (at least for one singular day), so...I'm still breathing, still going on, and you post some of the best draft shit ever here.

Keep truckin' brother.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-26-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 8566303)
disagree....integrity, perseverance and gratitude are worth much, much more.

They're worth more to me as well, but many people jave proven that you don't need those traits to do well in life.

Braincase 04-26-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 8566381)
No matter what challenge life throws at you, punch it in the nuts. Life is to short to sweat the small shit.

... and it's all small shit.

JOhn 04-26-2012 07:19 AM

Is this where we compare how shitty we have had it?

Cause I'll ****ing place top 10 easily :huh:
But the thing of it, is 99% of it is ALL because of my choices :banghead:

Seriously man hang in there. It's NEVER as bad as you think it is. :thumb::thumb: