ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Best n00b of 2006 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156488)

Skip Towne 01-11-2007 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey
Yeah, only I don't think I'll fall for that one. I may have only been here for a month, but with over 700 posts, I've ran into him before.

I haven't left this site in three weeks, hardly even slept, I love this place

Who me?

2112 01-11-2007 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Who me?

You Sir,are a legend to all nOObs

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Who me?

yeah, I think during week one, right after the Jax game I thought n00b was slanderous (not like rookie - slander, because I accept I'm new. I thought it was like being called a dick head or something). Well I think Locical or Iowian and I were having a tiffle, and they told me to ask you.

I, did unfortunately, and everyone laughed at my expense. Since then a few people have referenced bothering you. I have learned my lesson, sensi.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-11-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread
Jeez, piss a few people off and lose a popularity contest. Who would have thought it, Jenkins?

I know. I guess not welding my ass to the likes of Baby Lee cost me the crown :deevee: . Oh well, there's always the sophomore slump to worry about.

DomerNKC 01-11-2007 08:06 PM

Quote:

Actually, 2006 didn't produce any real dumbasses like we have had in the past. Guys like the dope smoker with the lost cat and the guy with the bag of dog shit. We had a lot of fun with both of them.

don't forget Dale "fatfingers" Mercer. He is a real jack ass.

2112 01-11-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomerNKC
don't forget Dale "fatfingers" Mercer. He is a real jack ass.

The Mercer brothers have been alerted!!

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/9246/bat-signal.jpg

Simplex3 01-11-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

Actually, 2006 didn't produce any real dumbasses like we have had in the past. Guys like the dope smoker with the lost cat and the guy with the bag of dog shit. We had a lot of fun with both of them.

John Matrix and Quikssurfer. Ah, those were the days.

Skip Towne 01-11-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

yeah, I think during week one, right after the Jax game I thought n00b was slanderous (not like rookie - slander, because I accept I'm new. I thought it was like being called a dick head or something). Well I think Locical or Iowian and I were having a tiffle, and they told me to ask you.

I, did unfortunately, and everyone laughed at my expense. Since then a few people have referenced bothering you. I have learned my lesson, sensi.

I don't recall any of that. What did you ask me?

Simplex3 01-11-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

You can quit sucking up, it's already been decided that I'm the heir to his throne.

DomerNKC 01-11-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
You can quit sucking up, it's already been decided that I'm the heir to his throne.

i heard that you were a big meanie.

Simplex3 01-11-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomerNKC
i heard that you were a big meanie.

That's why I'm the heir if he ever dies.

DomerNKC 01-11-2007 08:20 PM

i wish i had heir.

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 08:20 PM

Quote:

I don't recall any of that. What did you ask me?

I was trying to find it, I think it was just something about what n00b meant, or that an opinion of yours was n00bish, something that you wanted to really jumped on, that everyone knew you would jump on.

2112 01-11-2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

John Matrix and Quikssurfer. Ah, those were the days.

You mean to tell me somebody actually took Arnold Schwarzenegger's Character name from the movie Commando,and used it for a user name?:spock:

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

can I be next in line after you?