ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Psycho ex-stories (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133996)

Seek 01-17-2006 04:05 PM

Okay here is another one.

I actually tried the internet dating thing. I actually met a girl playing cards on Yahoo, about a month after I moved out from my ex wife. She invited me to Alberqurque to go to her friends wedding. Which was like months and months away. So she suggested that she come and stay with me for a week so we could get to know each other, that way when I did come down, she wouldn't feel bad introducing me to her daughter.

Now I saw pictures of here on the internet, but when she got off the plane, damn. those pictures did great justice to her. I was so grossed out, I literally left here there at the airport. Anticipating her showing up at my apartment, I unplugged the battery from my car, so I could make an excuse that my battery died. Well she did show up and it was a miserable week. of course I unplugged my battery because the cars battery was supposed to be dead, so we didn't leave the apartment. At this point, things were going to bad that she was sleeping on the sofa.

I asked everyone around if they would pretend driving me around town to get a new battery, but they found this extremely funny and wouldn't help, until the day before she left. We ended up taking the battery with us, so that I wouldn't have to buy a new one. I just put the old one back in.

UGHHH.. that thought of that still makes me ill.

mike_b_284 01-17-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
you just want another story for this thread, don't you?

If you qualify for a story on this thread stay in Olathe, please. :harumph:

:)

Rain Man 01-17-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seek
I don't feel bad, it just bothers me that she showed up two years later, as I was packing up to leave and all she did was sit on my bed with her hands on her back.

I really think she was planning stabbing me or something.

Back when I was single, I had a rule. If a woman stabbed me, I'd stop seeing her. Unless of course she was really hot, in which case I'd take into account the location and depth of the wound and make my judgment accordingly.

angel 01-17-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284
If you qualify for a story on this thread stay in Olathe, please. :harumph:

I don't date younger guys anyway -- especially ones with psycho baggage

:p

B2chiefsfan 01-17-2006 04:16 PM

My ex-wife is the definition of the "C" word........

royr17 01-17-2006 04:17 PM

damn you gochiefs, i dont wanna tell the planet members that can ruin good things.

i think he wants me to become single again so that i can end up like him and not have someone in my life.

but im not tellin the story this time. sorry guys. i've learned from these things, and when the other one found out about this she really got pissed, so not this time buddies.

munkey 01-17-2006 04:18 PM

I have one but she wasn't an ex..

About 10 years ago I was managing a title company in a very rural location. After the manager I replace retired I hired a young man whose wife worked at a Real Estate office in town that also happened to feed us a TON of business. It was little more than two weeks after he brought his wife by the office that I started receiving this messed up letters AT WORK.... Were talking cut and pasted letters from mag's and newspapers. The first was kind of innocent but the 4 that followed were extremely accurate of my daily routine like when I went to the gym and when I was home everyday. I actually saved them uncase it was a nut but later I unfortunately found it was my employees wife by her own admission.

Imagine.... Nasty woman pulls into your driveway, kid in the back seat (like a 1 year old), smoking a cig and obviously drunk to inform you she's your secret admirer. :Lin:

Then to top it off she peels out of your driveway after you refuse her advances (she actually offered a BJ :shake: )...Man that was bad.

Anyho I ended up firing her husband (ended up being worthless) but had to deal with the gunt for about 6 months before she was fired from the Real Estate Co.

Fun Fun

SLAG 01-17-2006 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
I don't date younger guys anyway -- especially ones with psycho baggage

:p

BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!

http://z.about.com/d/primetimetv/1/0...ton2002_72.jpg

Seek 01-17-2006 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Back when I was single, I had a rule. If a woman stabbed me, I'd stop seeing her. Unless of course she was really hot, in which case I'd take into account the location and depth of the wound and make my judgment accordingly.

She would take consideration. Definately the hottest thing I ever had. Lets say she was close to Jessica Simpson. Same body, about the same quality of looks on the face without the ACNE clearing up stuff she promotes. And she loved to give hickies down by the belt buckle to make the guys at practice jealous, when I practiced in skins. Until my Coach finally told me to make the tramp stop it.

Iowanian 01-17-2006 04:21 PM

III, III, III...

2 things.
1. I think you should tell how the first one ENDED...not the new princess
B. You can tell what you want about the new one....JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET!!!!!like I told you LAST TIME.

So.....we know how you met the first one, we know she got your blueberry while your pa was at walmart.....I nEED to know how the story ends.

royr17 01-17-2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
III, III, III...

2 things.
1. I think you should tell how the first one ENDED...not the new princess
B. You can tell what you want about the new one....JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET!!!!!like I told you LAST TIME.

So.....we know how you met the first one, we know she got your blueberry while your pa was at walmart.....I nEED to know how the story ends.

I tell you how it ended in thats it, it ended by lettin her family tell her who to see and her cheating on me.

Thats how it ended.

Rain Man 01-17-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B2chiefsfan

Cute?

angel 01-17-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B2chiefsfan

cunning?

Jilly 01-17-2006 04:31 PM

My fiance's ex-girlfriend called him 20 times in the course of 30 minutes in the middle of the night

stumppy 01-17-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
III, III, III...

B.....JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET!!!!!like I told you LAST TIME.

Heh !!