ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9355952)
IMHO he shouldn't have been allowed back in the first place but we're all softies here and he did apologize for his stupidity.
Now that he's back to his old ways, he should be booted right the **** out. All he does is stir shit and I have no use for douchebags like that.

Seems like I haven't seen you around lately. How ya been?

Rasputin 01-27-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9355951)
The it doesn't matter should be combined with the Keep him

If they don't curr why would it matter if he gets band? Moot point.

Phobia 01-27-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9355951)
The it doesn't matter should be combined with the Keep him

"3rd option is an "abstain" so it will be majority between options one and two" - I added that clarification with two votes. We'll count two towards "keep him".

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9355955)
I wasn't pointing any fingers at anybody in particular. I try to gloss over those disruptions. But I know he's being egged on by regulars. If our members were half as forgiving as our mods, nobody would try to "out" anybody who comes back. They'd just hope for an adjustment. It seems like the moment somebody who has come back gets outed, things go to hell pretty quickly for them.

I wasn't responding to you. ;)

And for the record, I've sent him positive rep and commented positively on his posts several times.

I have accepted his apology SEVERAL TIMES.

And that's why I've had it. He's not going to change. He's a snake. He waits in the weeds until you forget that he's there and then he bites again.

Tribal Warfare 01-27-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9355694)
We haven't done this in a long time but it's time for you guys to decide.

We don't think he's necessarily breaking rules but he seems to be annoying a lot of people. 51% decides his fate (3rd option is an "abstain" so it will be majority between options one and two). I'm gonna let this thing run until 10:00 PM on Monday.

Come on Phil, you know what to do. Especially you remember way back when how things use to run here. Weed the shitheads and trolls out.

threebag 01-27-2013 05:32 PM

To be fair there are douchebags that start shit with him also. Sometimes the only difference is see is they must have been prescribed PREMARIN vaginal cream and bob uses over the counter.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9355958)
Not disagreeing with you about him being a bit more tamed in his posts, but he still seems to be the same poster even after he's been back. I didn't have a problem with him to begin with, but that's a different story.

Anyways, if all BlackBob's been is a homer since he's joined CP, then I don't see the problem. And as has been talked about earlier, those who respond to his posts are just making the situation worse.

I'm absolutely making the situation worse. I know I am.

I did it on purpose to force it to come to a head.

Looks like it worked.

Rams Fan 01-27-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9355970)
Come on Phil, you know what to do. Especially you remember way back when how things use to run here. Weed the shitheads and trolls out.

I don't think he's trolling, though, just being a dumb ass.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

I wasn't pointing any fingers at anybody in particular. I try to gloss over those disruptions. But I know he's being egged on by regulars. If our members were half as forgiving as our mods, nobody would try to "out" anybody who comes back. They'd just hope for an adjustment. It seems like the moment somebody who has come back gets outed, things go to hell pretty quickly for them.

Truth be told, he's easy to "out". I mean, like 20 posts, and everyone knew it was Blackbob/Spongetard.

I wasn't thrilled that Hootie was banned but I understood it. And if not for a goofy username, I wouldn't have known it was him when he returned.

FWIW, I voted to ban. And as much as I think Denise is a worthless gasbag, I've always voted for her to stay.

At least she has a brain.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9355976)
Truth be told, he's easy to "out". I mean, like 20 posts, and everyone knew it was Blackbob/Spongetard.

There's a reason for that and not coincidentally, it's the same reason why he's up for a ban...

Rasputin 01-27-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

I don't think this is true. Hootie and Joey have both been outed, but they have conducted themselves on good nature for the most part so no one is having problems with them wanting them band again. I'm happy they are back can't say the same for Rambozobob.

loochy 01-27-2013 05:36 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...er/WellBye.jpg

|Zach| 01-27-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9355971)
To be fair there are douchebags that start shit with him also. Sometimes the only difference is see is they must have been prescribed PREMARIN vaginal cream and bob uses over the counter.

Did you just use an actual brand name in that post? LMAO

Hootie 01-27-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9355958)
Not disagreeing with you about him being a bit more tamed in his posts, but he still seems to be the same poster even after he's been back. I didn't have a problem with him to begin with, but that's a different story.

Anyways, if all BlackBob's been is a homer since he's joined CP, then I don't see the problem. And as has been talked about earlier, those who respond to his posts are just making the situation worse.

I try and keep the personal stuff out of it...should have refrained from my rep whore rant the other day.

I don't think there is anything wrong with having "heated" debates about football or sports on a sports board, though. Unless you're just arguing the other side of the fence just to troll like blackbob tends to do.

Tribal Warfare 01-27-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9355974)
I don't think he's trolling, though, just being a dumb ass.

He's a shithead