ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bob Fescoe gets called out on twitter for having multiple burner accounts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316127)

kchero 07-12-2018 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 13623521)
He is also ****ing terrible. Fellow Orangemen Wright and Parkins put a clown suit on him...

No they don’t. Laughable if you think those guys can.

JoeyChuckles 07-12-2018 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13623487)
I've heard that Petro makes more than any voice in the KC sport talk industry by a wide margin (except for the owners of the station that happen to also be on the radio).

I've seen him at the grocery store a few times driving a very nice Escalade similar to what pro athletes drive.

Dayze 07-12-2018 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 13624929)
I've seen him at the grocery store a few times driving a very nice Escalade similar to what pro athletes drive.

wonder if he bought it from Robert Brogden GMC?

Gravedigger 07-12-2018 08:40 AM

Driving in this morning he was rambling on about the fact that the Chiefs are moving towards all digital with their tickets and if you don't have a smartphone then you will be left behind. Then they threw this stat up there saying that 80% of people have smartphones and Bob is like "WHAT ABOUT THE 20% OF YOUR FANS?!"

I find it humorous because he thinks that it's a flat 20% that are being left out and the fact that this is the hill he will die on. This is the cause he will rally behind for the good of the people. If you want to witness gross embellishment to drive talking points and fake outrage, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bob Fescoe. They should get rid of him and put Sean Levine in his place and the world would be better for it.

BigBeauford 07-12-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 13625035)
Driving in this morning he was rambling on about the fact that the Chiefs are moving towards all digital with their tickets and if you don't have a smartphone then you will be left behind. Then they threw this stat up there saying that 80% of people have smartphones and Bob is like "WHAT ABOUT THE 20% OF YOUR FANS?!"

I find it humorous because he thinks that it's a flat 20% that are being left out and the fact that this is the hill he will die on. This is the cause he will rally behind for the good of the people. If you want to witness gross embellishment to drive talking points and fake outrage, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bob Fescoe. They should get rid of him and put Sean Levine in his place and the world would be better for it.

That show is the ultimate in click bait radio.

58-4ever 07-12-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 13622937)
Thanks for the update, Bob.

ROFL:clap:

That Billy guy actually has a pretty sad story. I guess his wife and mom both passed away last year. He's definitely a little "slow", and his undying support of Bob is most certainly "weird"....

nychief 07-12-2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchero (Post 13624909)
No they don’t. Laughable if you think those guys can.

Wright used to routinely taunt him on air. Both he and parkins beat him in market then one moved, one to a national TV job and the other to the 3rd largest market in the country. Fat Soren is still doing stump the chumps for the 25th straight year. He is a really old fashioned abd unentertaining.

CHENZ A! 07-12-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 13625115)
Wright used to routinely taunt him on air. Both he and parkins beat him in market then one moved, one to a national TV job and the other to the 3rd largest market in the country. Fat Soren is still doing stump the chumps for the 25th straight year. He is a really old fashioned abd unentertaining.

They weren't even the same time slot 😂

gblowfish 07-12-2018 10:39 AM

I don't hear Petro much, because he's in the middle of the work day. My pals who are retired listen to him, and think he's the most knowledgeable. Keitzman probably misses Danny Clinkscale, his "Ed McMahon style side man." Keitzman likes to poke KU with a stick, like he's doing this week on the FBI Basketball Subpoena. KK and Fescoe are basically equally spent. KK won't get moved because he's got ownership in the station. He won't give up his airtime until he's good and ready. Fescoe... well, he must have naked pictures of some of the Entercom big whigs. That's all I can figure.