ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

KcMizzou 01-03-2009 07:33 PM

I really enjoyed "Wanted". It was a hell of a fun popcorn flick. Lot's good eye candy. (special effects, and AJ)

luv 01-03-2009 07:35 PM

Speaking of movies that weren't anything like what you were expecting, how about Hancock?

luv 01-03-2009 07:37 PM

I want to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-03-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5352914)
Watched "Wanted" last night....pretty cool looking on bluray, lots of blood and exploding skulls....extremely fake though so check your brain at the door. I did enjoy the little twist a bit too, but it was a good rent err netflix.

Watching "Traitor" later tonight..

'Wanted' was pretty "Meh". You'll like 'Traitor' though.

By the by, 'Eagle Eye' is a COMPLETE Monster Dump; avoid at all costs.

luv 01-03-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5352994)

Damn. I wanted to see that, too.

Buehler445 01-03-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5352914)
Watched "Wanted" last night....pretty cool looking on bluray, lots of blood and exploding skulls....extremely fake though so check your brain at the door. I did enjoy the little twist a bit too, but it was a good rent err netflix.

Watching "Traitor" later tonight..

Whats traitor about?

Sure-Oz 01-03-2009 07:43 PM

I also thought Angelina needed to pickup a few burgers on the way to the hideout, she was like a damn skeleton in that movie

Sure-Oz 01-03-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5353017)
Whats traitor about?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988047/

Samir Horn (Don Cheadle), a devout American Muslim, and a former U.S. Army Special Forces expert in explosives, has been mysteriously showing up on the FBI's radar for being in the area of terrorist bombings. FBI agent Roy Clayton (Guy Pearce) heads up a task force investigation to link Horn to these bombings. Clayton is able to question Horn after he was arrested in Yemen for attempting to sell explosives to an Islamic terrorist group. The terrorists break out of prison and take Horn with them. With the help of Max Archer (Neal McDonough), Clayton is able to link Horn to a bombing of an American Consulate in Nice, and a failed police raid to capture his top terrorist contact in London. Clayton has been pursuing Horn around the world and has tracked him to the United States. Clayton must capture Horn before he strikes his next target.

Looks pretty decent, i like Don Cheadle, i'll let you all know how it was later when i watch.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-03-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5353018)
I also thought Angelina needed to pickup a few burgers on the way to the hideout, she was like a damn skeleton in that movie

Really? She looked pretty voluptuous to me.:evil:

I watched 'Fight Club' again the other night. Hadn't seen it in about 3 years; awesome movie, awesome in every possible way.

Buehler445 01-03-2009 07:50 PM

cool.

Sure-Oz 01-03-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5353039)
Really? She looked pretty voluptuous to me.:evil:

I watched 'Fight Club' again the other night. Hadn't seen it in about 3 years; awesome movie, awesome in every possible way.

She still is, but man she needs some meat, her arms looked like ****ing skeletor

Sure-Oz 01-03-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5352994)

Saw that in theaters, reminds me of an I-Robot rip off, esp the end..its like it stole some other movies thunder.

I will never watch it again

Sure-Oz 01-03-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5352982)
I want to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

That looks pretty reeruned, that said i'll netflix it

As for Hancock, i agree, end was "meh" too...it had more potential they just said **** it half way through

luv 01-03-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5353093)
That looks pretty reeruned, that said i'll netflix it

As for Hancock, i agree, end was "meh" too...it had more potential they just said **** it half way through

I think Kevin James is funny.

BigMeatballDave 01-03-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5352998)
Damn. I wanted to see that, too.

I just watched Eagle Eye the other day. I really liked it. Action-packed.