ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

munkey 02-07-2006 07:37 PM

H20 w/5 grams of creatine....yum yum..

~Hoping to get off the high blood pressure meds~

Boozer 02-07-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Never had a black and tan. As I think about it, I'm not even 100% sure what constitutes a black and tan.... Bass and Guiness?

Just don't try to order one in Ireland unless you feel like having your ass kicked by a 5'6" mick with bad teeth.

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boozer
Just don't try to order one in Ireland unless you feel like having your ass kicked by a 5'6" mick with bad teeth.

Heh, wouldn't dream of it. I imagine I'd be drinking whiskey if in Ireland anyway. Actually, I'm usually drinking whiskey wherever I am, which is precisely why I have not yet had a black and tan.

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 09:37 PM

I've had two shots of fnger me good (equal parts Crown and butterscotch schnapps) and am now working on on a Crown and 7.

Boozer 02-07-2006 09:39 PM

Quote:

I've had two shots of fnger me good (equal parts Crown and butterscotch schnapps) and am now working on on a Crown and 7.

You own butterscotch schnapps? How much does that run a bottle?

ChiefsFire 02-07-2006 09:43 PM

Quote:

butter shots are awesome...the butter schapps and crown sounds good..gonna haveta give her a try

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 09:45 PM

Quote:

I just bought it today, specifically for this shot. I bought the DeKuper Buttershots, which was about $13 dollars. It was the only butterscotch schnapps I found at this particular store, so I can't relate to other brands.

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
butter shots are awesome...the butter schapps and crown sounds good..gonna haveta give her a try

Dude, I'm telling you, it takes just enough edge off the Crown that it goes down real smooth. And after a couple of shots you are asking someone to finger you good. :D

Boozer 02-07-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Dude, I'm telling you, it takes just enough edge off the Crown that it goes down real smooth. And after a couple of shots you are asking someone to finger you good. :D

Crown has edge? :)

leviw 02-07-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

That does sound amazing. Wish I was drinking tonight.

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Crown has edge? :)

By whiskey standards, not much. By general standards (because not everyone here is a whiskey drinker), some what.

If you get a chance, pick up a bottle of Forty Creek Candian whiskey. It is actually rated higher than CR Special Reserve and a WHOLE lot cheaper. I've tried it, and it is a damn good whiskey, considering it comes from Canada and not Bourbon County, Kentucky. ;)

cdcox 02-07-2006 11:34 PM

Just finished a dram of Highland Park 12 yr. Phenominal.

Demonpenz 02-08-2006 12:47 AM

i like whiskey and mountain dew George dickle and dew
dickle and dew. Actually i almost have a never ending supply of mountain dew and whiskey here

KCChiefsMan 02-08-2006 02:23 PM

I'm planning on $3 pitcher night tonight at the local bar I like to hang out at

|Zach| 02-08-2006 06:41 PM

Going to have a few drinks and dinner at Ebbets Field down the street with some friends...

I figure I will have some Blue Moon...although I have a few extra bucks I may go Bombay Saphire + Tonic.