ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2016 CP NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907)

kccrow 09-30-2016 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12455664)
To be fair, Wentz at 8 was a no brainer lol. He had no business falling that far.

As for Dak, I'm not as sold. He's definitely got a shot, but like every running QB, I need a bigger sample size to see what he's really capable of. He hasn't played nearly as well as he did in the preseason either.

No-brainer, maybe, but that means there were a few other very stupid GMs picking ahead of me.

As for Dak, I think you should look at his games and stats. Kid has been playing very well.

staylor26 09-30-2016 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12456813)
No-brainer, maybe, but that means there were a few other very stupid GMs picking ahead of me.

As for Dak, I think you should look at his games and stats. Kid has been playing very well.

Absolutely. Still a great pick, just trying to give it some perspective. It's a lot like Elliot falling all the way to my Redskins pick. It had no business happening.

I'm not saying Dak hasn't been good, I'm just saying he hasn't quite been the guy he was in the preseason. Either way, we see this all the time with big athletic running QB's. They almost always have early success. We need to see him for 16+ games before we have a decent idea of where he's at. I like him, I'm just not confident in saying he's a franchise QB, unlike Wentz.

DJ's left nut 09-30-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12456813)

There were.

I was happy with Ronnie Stanley to the Giants but for a second there I thought Wentz might slide to me and I could finally rid the good fans of NY of the scourge that is that hangdog mopey mother****er.

I hate Eli more than Peyton. What a choade.

staylor26 09-30-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12457385)
There were.

I was happy with Ronnie Stanley to the Giants but for a second there I thought Wentz might slide to me and I could finally rid the good fans of NY of the scourge that is that hangdog mopey mother****er.

I hate Eli more than Peyton. What a choade.

The thought of Wentz throwing to OBJ, Shepard, and Cruz for the next several years is just disgusting.

TambaBerry 10-24-2016 07:24 PM

That Shepard pick for Carolina turned into a good one.

CleveSteve 02-18-2017 02:19 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...06ba2009cc.jpg ?

Sfeihc 02-18-2017 02:55 PM

Ready.

Hoover 02-18-2017 02:59 PM

I'm in. Been waiting for this!

staylor26 02-18-2017 03:24 PM

Both of my drafts were ****ing fantastic.

Bosa and Elliot for my 1st rounders.

Burns and Joseph as my 2nd's.

Revamped both teams LB corps

Jax - Deion Jones and DeVondre Campbell were great rookies that almost helped the Falcons win a SB. Not to mention the scheme fit with ATL and the Jags having the same scheme.

Was- Blake Martinez and Jatavis Brown were also really good rookies that look like above average starters down the road. Brown in particular has some serious potential.

Dorsey needs to hire me to assist him in finding ILB's :D

TambaBerry 02-19-2017 12:27 AM

am i allowed in after i got banned last year?

RealSNR 02-19-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12747131)
Both of my drafts were ****ing fantastic.

Bosa and Elliot for my 1st rounders.

Burns and Joseph as my 2nd's.

Revamped both teams LB corps

Jax - Deion Jones and DeVondre Campbell were great rookies that almost helped the Falcons win a SB. Not to mention the scheme fit with ATL and the Jags having the same scheme.

Was- Blake Martinez and Jatavis Brown were also really good rookies that look like above average starters down the road. Brown in particular has some serious potential.

Dorsey needs to hire me to assist him in finding ILB's :D

You're being assigned to mentor CleveSteve this year.

After the Treadwell pick last year, he's on the watch list.

staylor26 02-19-2017 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12747546)
You're being assigned to mentor CleveSteve this year.

After the Treadwell pick last year, he's on the watch list.

ROFL

CleveSteve 02-19-2017 08:40 AM

I promise I won't take two WRs in the top 33.

I still wouldn't draft Blake Jr. #2 overall though, no matter how much of a meanie crow is about it.

RealSNR 02-19-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 12747537)
am i allowed in after i got banned last year?

I'm giving control of the draft back to Pestilence this year, so he'll need to become an owner. Then you'll be next on the list.

I predict we'll have two open slots, but I'm not sure where they'll come from. Perhaps ChiefAshhole and brucey? I say those names only because they tend not to be frequent posters around here.

kccrow 02-19-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12747600)
I promise I won't take two WRs in the top 33.

I still wouldn't draft Blake Jr. #2 overall though, no matter how much of a meanie crow is about it.

:D At least you'll have far worse options to choose from this year!

Seriously don't see the Brownies drafting a QB in round 1 unless they trade up from 33 into the low end of the round. If they weren't willing to take Wentz last year, then they certainly aren't going to be enamored with the class this year in their little decision matrix what-the-**** they have.