ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV True Blood (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192557)

vailpass 08-23-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8844480)
Lilith is hot but they effectively stuck a stake in this show's heart with this plotline. It de-nutted Eric and nullified any awesomeness that Russell had. This season should have been about Russell being brought back and the battle between him and Eric.

EVERY plotline this season has been complete garbage.

And honestly.....Jason's character could have been so much better if they had kept with the werepanther plot and actually made him turn. Instead they just basically dumped that plotline and tried to pretend like it never happened.

The Lilith thing to me seems like a thinly veiled slap at Christianity. I don't like all of the social/political agendas on this show.

Maybe Eric will regenerate his baby-makers now that he's escaped with his sister-girlfriend.

Yep, they are ruining Russell just like they do everyone but Pam.

Intradasting, hadn't thought of Jason going panther. He could have hung with the white trash clan. Would have been better than what he is/isn't now.

I still can't figure out why they didn't have Jessica glamour Hoyt & Jason into forgetting she banged them both and order them to be BFFs again.

Is there a way to delete Bill from every episode since season 2?

The Franchise 08-23-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8844538)
The Lilith thing to me seems like a thinly veiled slap at Christianity. I don't like all of the social/political agendas on this show.

Maybe Eric will regenerate his baby-makers now that he's escaped with his sister-girlfriend.

Yep, they are ruining Russell just like they do everyone but Pam.

Intradasting, hadn't thought of Jason going panther. He could have hung with the white trash clan. Would have been better than what he is/isn't now.

I still can't figure out why they didn't have Jessica glamour Hoyt & Jason into forgetting she banged them both and order them to be BFFs again.

Is there a way to delete Bill from every episode since season 2?

They didn't have to make Jason continue on with the white trash thing.....just make him have the ability to turn into a panther. It's pathetic that they keep making him into this "rambo" type character....when really....everyone in the show could kill him in an instant.

I think their reasoning for not having Jessica glamour them is because she wants to be a respectable vampire and she doesn't want to have to do that to them. Stupid I know.....but yeah.

Bowser 08-23-2012 06:01 PM

Or Hoyt is way smarter than we give him credit for, and he bailed on this show at the first new offer that came up.

HolyHandgernade 08-26-2012 08:13 PM

All hail Billith!

Valiant 08-26-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8855349)
All hail Billith!

ROFL

Honestly, besides some of the weirdness.. I thought this was the best season since season 1..

HolyHandgernade 08-26-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8855652)
ROFL

Honestly, besides some of the weirdness.. I thought this was the best season since season 1..

Yeah, I enjoyed it as well.

Bowser 08-26-2012 10:25 PM

At least they finished the season strong.

The whole Sam blowing up the vampire chick was definitely the best scene of the year, lol.

BigRedChief 08-27-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8855830)

The whole Sam blowing up the vampire chick was definitely the best scene of the year, lol.

I agree with the others, This final episode was the best episode in a few years.

Valiant 08-27-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8857966)
I agree with the others, This final episode was the best episode in a few years.

There were a couple of good ones this season..

Next seasons goals, completely naked scene of Pam and Tara..

Keep Bill a evil badass for awhile..
Don't get crazy with the side stories..

KcMizzou 08-27-2012 10:33 PM

You assholes are gonna make me have to watch this again.

The Franchise 08-28-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8855830)

I called that shit before it even happened. It was a great scene.....but it brings up this.

If they can do that.....then why the **** didn't they turn into a fly and do that to Bill?

Still.....probably the best episode of the entire season (didn't take much). I was laughing during the entire birth scene. Andy Belflour is still a ****ing hilarious part of this show.

keg in kc 08-28-2012 01:48 PM

The season was better than the last couple, but I still think "why the **** am I watching this?" way, way too much. Some of it's just so horrendously bad.

HolyHandgernade 08-29-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8859728)
The season was better than the last couple, but I still think "why the **** am I watching this?" way, way too much. Some of it's just so horrendously bad.

I think its supposed to be camp. I watch it mostly because it often has a lot of hot naked girls on it.

CoMoChief 08-29-2012 10:31 AM

tried watching the first episode because my friend begged me to watch it.

show's reeruned. Some hot bitches....that's about it.

vailpass 08-30-2012 01:57 PM

So all shifters have to do to destroy an enemy is shift into a fly or a gnat, go into the nose or mouth of their enemy and blow them up?
Could they shift into a germ or a virus? Who could stand against them?

I know, I know. But still....