ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297754)

Icon 01-15-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12685515)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZRFrY8NFfAQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was awesome!

notorious 01-15-2017 06:16 PM

Don't know why they cut it.

DaneMcCloud 01-15-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12685703)
Don't know why they cut it.

Because it would have made it even more of a A New Hope clone, as if it wasn't already...

Bowser 01-21-2017 03:54 PM

Warning - spoilers ahead for the Aftermath books.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-bLEQLua0AQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 01-21-2017 04:44 PM

Weird, I actually just watched that video about an hour ago.

Seems a bit obscure for the general moviegoing audience, the vast majority of whom never crack a book, but anything's possible.

kcfanXIII 01-23-2017 10:05 AM

Heard this was official on Facebook...

1 Attachment(s)
So take it for what it is worth.

Red Brooklyn 01-23-2017 10:05 AM

Baller. Love it.

kcfanXIII 01-23-2017 10:07 AM

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-off...mc%7C785924799

Yeah, I think it's legit...

EDIT: I have to say, I'm excited to be the first to post this. If it is Q, don't burst my bubble.

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2017 10:14 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C23gmNXUAAEuQhC.jpg:large

Fish 01-23-2017 10:15 AM

Well that's weird....

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2017 10:16 AM

I wonder what the title means?

Does Luke train Rey, leaving her as the last Jedi, because he either withdraws from the Jedi Order or is killed?

Does Rey reject the Jedi teachings and start her own Force cult?

So many questions!

Fish 01-23-2017 10:21 AM

Seriously. The title is making a serious statement, and we have no ****ing clue what it might be.

I like the intrigue.....

kcfanXIII 01-23-2017 10:42 AM

My theory:
Luke learned something during the slaughter of the new jedi temple. Something some books reference Yoda learning during the fall of the old republic. The brighter the light, the darker the shadow. Meaning that the stronger the Jedi are, the stronger the Sith become. Having figured this out, Luke has quit the overall "religion" of the jedi, and turned more into a "grey" jedi to avoid throwing the whole Force out of balance...

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2017 10:42 AM

I actually like the idea that the Jedi Order comes to a close.

Then maybe down the road, in Episode 12 or 15, the 5th generation Skywalker would re-start the Jedi Order.

kcfanXIII 01-23-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12704718)
I actually like the idea that the Jedi Order comes to a close.

Then maybe down the road, in Episode 12 or 15, the 5th generation Skywalker would re-start the Jedi Order.

Right after he blows up an even BIGGER death star.

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 12704721)
Right after he blows up an even BIGGER death star.

LMAO

KC_Lee 01-23-2017 10:56 AM

Why is Star Wars in red rather then the traditional yellow?

eDave 01-23-2017 11:08 AM

Red color scheme. How very Sith like.

:)

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2017 11:10 AM

http://ew.com/movies/2017/01/23/the-...i-has-a-title/

At long last, the next chapter in the Star Wars saga films has a title.

What was once Episode VIII is now The Last Jedi.

When cameras started rolling last year on the eighth film in the Skywalker family story, writer-director Rian Johnson used the tongue-in-cheek working title “Space Bear,” and numerous rumors (most of them false) about the possible real title have circulated ever since. The title was announced Monday without any further explanation from Lucasfilm. There’s not much to analyze except that the second film in the trilogies (remember, casual fans, Rogue One is a stand-alone) usually tilts the balance of power toward the villains.

The Empire Strikes Back left the Rebellion and our heroes in tatters, and Attack of the Clones similarly brutalized the Jedi and the crumbling Republic. The Last Jedi is bracketed by the traditional Star Wars emblem, which is outlined in what can only be described as “Sith red.”

The new title also answers one question while raising others: Just who is The Last Jedi?

Once upon a time, it was Luke Skywalker. But now the obvious answer would seem to be Daisy Ridley’s cast-off Rey, who in The Force Awakens discovered powers she never dreamed possible, using the Force to Anakin and Luke Skywalker’s old lightsaber from the snow and defeating Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) in single combat. Johnson has confirmed there will be no lapse in time between The Last Jedi and The Force Awakens, with the story picking up close to where the previous film left off: Rey standing before the self-banished Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), ready to start her Jedi training after helping to deal an explosive blow to The First Order.

John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Driver, Gwendoline Christie, Lupita Nyong’o, Dohmnall Gleeson, Andy Serkis, and the late Carrie Fisher return for Episode VIII, alongside franchise newcomers like Benicio Del Toro, Laura Dern, and Kelly Marie Tran. The movie is produced by Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy, longtime Johnson collaborator Ram Bergman (Brick, Looper) and executive produced by J.J. Abrams, Jason McGatlin, and Tom Karnowski.

The Last Jedi will hit theaters on Dec. 15, 2017.

http://i2.wp.com/ewedit.files.wordpr...0%2C1333&ssl=1

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2017 11:19 AM

I just thought of something: The word "Jedi" is also plural, so the title could refer to both Luke and Rey.

Fish 01-23-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12704802)
I just thought of something: The word "Jedi" is also plural, so the title could refer to both Luke and Rey.

Derp. I never thought of that. I was worried at the supposed indication of a single remaining Jedi. Meaning the death of either Luke or Rey....

kcfanXIII 01-23-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12704802)

That is a great point.

SAUTO 01-23-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12704662)

Does Luke train Rey, leaving her as the last Jedi, because he either withdraws from the Jedi Order or is killed?

So many questions!

luke dies. I told you that a long time ago, he already told us:D

RINGLEADER 01-23-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12704662)

So many questions!

It clearly means Luke is Snoke and Rey is the daughter of Wedge.

Hammock Parties 01-24-2017 12:58 AM

pretty good fake trailer LMAO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ER2a9NBsPXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 01-24-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 12704755)
Why is Star Wars in red rather then the traditional yellow?

The Last Jedi is surrounded by Sith.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...0/63935190.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12706191)
It clearly means Luke is Snoke and Rey is the daughter of Wedge.

Spoiler that shit

Bowser 01-24-2017 09:21 AM

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6IfB3"><a href="//imgur.com/6IfB3">Made me smile</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Valiant 01-24-2017 12:53 PM

Yeah. So the force finally awakens a new possible jedi and now there is just one.

But if they are the last jedi, then they are also the last sith because of balance of the force.

Or last does not final. Maybe last means previous like the last president. Last jedi could be kylo or ezra or another character. Maybe they are going to have force ghosts finally show themselves and fight.

notorious 01-24-2017 01:25 PM

There were thousands of Jedi and one Sith Lord in the prequels. Darth was a Sith Apprentice.

All of the "good" Jedi disrupted the balance of the force so much that the dark side power was concentrated into 2 people.

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12706862)
There were thousands of Jedi and one Sith Lord in the prequels. Darth was a Sith Apprentice.

All of the "good" Jedi disrupted the balance of the force so much that the dark side power was concentrated into 2 people.

Rebels and The Clone Wars really expanded upon that idea, though, and there were Force users of all kinds that exist in that galaxy, from Dark Jedi like Assage Ventress to the Bendo to the Sith Witches of Dathomir to the "The Brother" and "The Sister", Ahsoka Tano, who's a Force user that's neither light or dark, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger and so many more.

I think this title either refers to the line in the opening crawl of The Force Awakens or that Luke and Rey are the "Last Jedi", plural.

Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.

notorious 01-24-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12706896)
Rebels and The Clone Wars really expanded upon that idea, though, and there were Force users of all kinds that exist in that galaxy, from Dark Jedi like Assage Ventress to the Bendo to the Sith Witches of Dathomir to the "The Brother" and "The Sister", Ahsoka Tano, who's a Force user that's neither light or dark, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger and so many more.

I think this title either refers to the line in the opening crawl of The Force Awakens or that Luke and Rey are the "Last Jedi", plural.

Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.

Oh, I have only watched a handful of the "side" shows.

Are those shows considered legitimate links to the movies?

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12706910)
Oh, I have only watched a handful of the "side" shows.

Are those shows considered legitimate links to the movies?

Yes.

The Ghost, which is the ship manned by the rebel cell in Star Wars Rebels appeared in the battle over Scarif in Rogue One.

The captain of the Ghost, Hera Syndulla, was mentioned by name at the rebel base on Yavin but has apparently been elevated to the rank of General. Chopper, her droid, was also shown on the Yavin base.

The character of Saw Guerera, who first appeared in The Clone Wars series, was played by Forrest Whitaker in Rogue One, and has now appeared in Rebels this season.

According to Simon Kinberg and Dave Filoni, two of the guys that are part of the Lucasfilm story group, there will be more crossovers in the future. Everything in both animated series and the new Marvel comics are all canon.

Anyong Bluth 01-24-2017 02:02 PM

Doesn't Rebels essentially touch upon the distinction of being an official Jedi? Since Ezra isn't trained by an official Jedi, he'll presumably never become a Jedi without formal training by a JEDI Master...

Luke being the last official Jedi Master, which some have even argued that he isn't, would be The Last Jedi, and presumably the only way to continue the Jedi order would be him training Rey- or others.

So, the title The Last Jedi, can presumably mean it's a film focused on Luke. The Sith are closing in on him as alluded to the Sith red title surrounding him. Luke was after all the Return of the Jedi. His nephew is seeking to finish Vader's original plan to lure Luke to the Dark side- join or die. Now, it's about simply killing off Luke. He's charged with formally training Rey, and likewise the Sith seeking to destroy him will only elevate his connection with the force like Obi Wan, and a disturbance in the force will once again elevate the strength of Rey or other dormant force wielders. Which is something touched upon in Rebels and the introduction of force entities that are neither light nor dark. They recognize the value in the balance of both sides and that the neither can truly ever be extinguished.

Balance being the equilibrium of the necessary harmony, because destruction and rebirth are both born in chaos and in order.

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2017 02:08 PM

Or it could just be called "The Last Jedi" because Yoda indicated in ROTJ that "Once I die, the last of the Jedi you'll be".

That was repeated again in the TFA fanfare.

Hopefully, we do get a movie in which Luke is a primary character.

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2017 02:13 PM

Pic from the edit bay

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C29TN8rUoAA52KS.jpg

unlurking 01-24-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 12706945)
Doesn't Rebels essentially touch upon the distinction of being an official Jedi? Since Ezra isn't trained by an official Jedi, he'll presumably never become a Jedi without formal training by a JEDI Master...

Kanan is a full Jedi. He was knighted by Yoda via the Grand Inquisitor. So, I would say Kanan is an "official" Jedi and Ezra is an "official" Padawan.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tnkC5EIBAn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VM4PSIlIrl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcfanXIII 01-24-2017 03:24 PM

I always took the title "Return of the Jedi" to reference Vader's redemption and the return of Anakin Skywalker.

Snica 01-24-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 12707061)
I always took the title "Return of the Jedi" to reference Vader's redemption and the return of Anakin Skywalker.

When you look at the original trilogy and the prequels I can see your point. If you look at the prequels as never having happened then I considered Return to be Luke.

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

I do now but I didn't in 1983 because the prequel trilogy didn't exist.

Plus, I've always thought it was a weak title (and a weak movie but I've said that enough).

I'll never forget seeing the preview poster for Revenge of the Jedi in movie theaters, which was a way better title.

https://d2npbuaakacvlz.cloudfront.ne...1367123974.JPG

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2017 05:30 PM

The Force Awakens The Last Jedi...

Gravedigger 01-24-2017 07:48 PM

Films with Last in the title are always amazing, such as:

The Last Airbender
Last Action Hero
The Last Boy Scout
The Last House on the Left

This shit is on!

DaneMcCloud 01-24-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 12707468)
Films with Last in the title are always amazing, such as:

The Last Airbender
Last Action Hero
The Last Boy Scout
The Last House on the Left

This shit is on!

Last of the Mohicans
The Last Starfighter

KC_Lee 01-24-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12707191)
The Force Awakens The Last Jedi...

And the Last Jedi hits the snooze button.

Great Expectations 01-24-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Luke wasn't really a Jedi until that last movie. Remember Han mocking him being a Jedi after he came to save him?

notorious 01-24-2017 10:34 PM

The Last Boy Scout is a cinematic masterpiece.

RobBlake 01-25-2017 01:57 AM

the last samurai

kcfanXIII 01-25-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 12707745)
Luke wasn't really a Jedi until that last movie. Remember Han mocking him being a Jedi after he came to save him?

I get that people might not have thought of Anakin pre-prequel, but we knew who Vader was, or at least who he claimed to be. (Before Yoda and Obi-Wan confirmed it.) its the way I've always viewed that title. Because Luke wasn't a Jedi before, so its impossible for him to "return." Now, it could mean return of the jedi order, but to me it makes more sense that Anakin is returning. Especially with as much as that part of the story arc focuses on Luke trying to turn his father away from the dark side.

Great Expectations 01-25-2017 09:28 PM

Return of the Jedi order is how I've always interpreted it.

Hammock Parties 02-08-2017 08:13 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Perk of being <a href="https://twitter.com/WaltDisneyCo">@WaltDisneyCo</a> CEO: seeing The Last Jedi early. Bob Iger calls it &quot;a great next chapter in the iconic Skywalker family saga.&quot;</p>&mdash; Hannah Sampson (@hannahbsampson) <a href="https://twitter.com/hannahbsampson/status/829082140063232001">February 7, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fish 02-08-2017 08:39 AM

Skywalker family?

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12732579)
Skywalker family?

Well technically, Ben Solo is a Skywalker

Great Expectations 02-09-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12733054)
Well technically, Ben Solo is a Skywalker

Makes it sound like Rey is also a Skywalker.

Gravedigger 02-09-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana (Post 12732563)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Perk of being <a href="https://twitter.com/WaltDisneyCo">@WaltDisneyCo</a> CEO: seeing The Last Jedi early. Bob Iger calls it &quot;a great next chapter in the iconic Skywalker family saga.&quot;</p>&mdash; Hannah Sampson (@hannahbsampson) <a href="https://twitter.com/hannahbsampson/status/829082140063232001">February 7, 2017</a></blockquote>

1. It sounds like a movie critic quote
2. What else is he going to say? "Sucks balls, hope you enjoy a middle movie to get to the end!"

Hammock Parties 02-10-2017 12:53 AM

the last jedi...anakin skywalker's ghost maybe?

was just reading some shit today and it's an intriguing thought

Anyong Bluth 02-10-2017 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 12735688)
1. It sounds like a movie critic quote
2. What else is he going to say? "Sucks balls, hope you enjoy a middle movie to get to the end!"

How are they even handling the episodes now? I get there's going to be a mini resolution to the events of the immediate story, but aren't they already planning on going forward 10, 11, so on & so on?

They have to develop an explanation now for why the Skywalker line is so important. I mean, if episode 1 to 9 or more are deemed to be "the" critical storyline of the SWU, exactly what is the difference between them and the elder equally powerful Jedi? It starts to feel more like SWU including the animated series and stand alone films, plus whatever new projects they produce carry greater weight and the OT and Episode series is more likened to The Skywalker Chronicles.

Bowser 02-10-2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana (Post 12735891)
the last jedi...anakin skywalker's ghost maybe?

was just reading some shit today and it's an intriguing thought

That sounds like a reach of epic proportions.

Hammock Parties 02-17-2017 10:21 AM

The Last Jedi is plural.

https://moviepilot.com/p/star-wars-8...r-wars-8-title

Fish 02-19-2017 10:45 AM

Why not?

http://i.imgur.com/RlBgRbO.jpg

Passepartout 02-19-2017 11:36 AM

Wonder if Rey is Luke's daughter or something?!

Pitt Gorilla 02-19-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana (Post 12745370)

I guess I always assumed it was plural.

Hammock Parties 03-01-2017 09:38 AM

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1630...2fa5876bd4fd44

Quote:

I think we are all going to be very upset if he does not win an Oscar, and no one more upset than Mark.

Bowser 03-01-2017 09:52 AM

Easy there, JJ. LMAO

Prison Bitch 03-03-2017 11:06 AM

Off topic but watched Empire Hoth scene with 4&6 year old sons last night. They hadn't seen it. They Stood on the couch the whole time. It's truly as good as movies can get. That was the peak of the Franchise.

Empire is so much better than the rest it's not even funny. Gets 4* on the guide too.

Lucas really pissed me off with his prequels but hey, he did 3 great ones when I was a kid that are still great. Kinda like being mad at an aged George Brett, gotta remember the great.

Hammock Parties 03-03-2017 11:11 AM

Little kids love those ****ing walkers.

When I was a kid I called them "big dogs." LMAO

Prison Bitch 03-05-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana (Post 12766606)
Little kids love those ****ing walkers.

When I was a kid I called them "big dogs." LMAO

Totally. In one scene one of the 2-legged walkers sprints past in the distance and my 4 year old said look a baby Walker!

I have more fun watching them watch, than watching myself

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 03-05-2017 04:06 PM

As much as I love the Hoth scene, and Empire in general, ROTJ will always be special for me. Went to a big SW event at Edwards Ontario in LA with my dad when I was about 5 or so. Saw ROTJ. Got to see Mark Hamill and one of the original carbonite props behind bullet proof glass. The entire theater was decked out. Dane, you know the event I'm talking about? Would've been '95 or a little later. Probably been hundreds of those in LA but I always wish I knew more about that one. I was pretty young.

Hammock Parties 03-16-2017 10:20 AM

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/87116307" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/87116307">Battle of Endor</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/lezlyprager">Lezly Prager</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Bowser 03-16-2017 09:12 PM

That was amazing

Hammock Parties 03-17-2017 10:38 AM

BIG DOGS!

Life-size AT-ATs are under construction at Disneyland’s new ‘Star Wars’ park

Disney fans got a peek at the World of Avatar park set to open in May last month, and now they’re getting a glimpse of the other new galaxy coming to the theme parks.

A new video shared by Disney Parks on Thursday revealed early construction on one of the looming figures that will inhabit the Star Wars-themed areas that will eventually become part of Disneyland and Disney World. As Disney demonstrates with animated footage of what the AT-ATs will eventually look like, it’s only the beginning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C8ynJPoAKTI?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 03-22-2017 05:50 PM

Goin back to Tatooine, Endor and Mustafar

http://epicstream.com/news/Star-Wars...anet-Comebacks

Hammock Parties 03-27-2017 07:45 PM

So I've just read my first actual spoiler.

Episode 8 has ****ING FIRST ORDER HEAVY ASSAULT WALKERS

We gettin' upgrades, son

Quote:

Imagine pissed-off gorillas with their front arms on the ground looking at you and then transform them into AT-ATs and you have the First Order Heavy Assault Walkers. They’re pretty awesome and a pretty good update to the walker line Star Wars has given us so far.

KC_Lee 03-27-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12800564)
So I've just read my first actual spoiler.

Episode 8 has ****ING FIRST ORDER HEAVY ASSAULT WALKERS

We gettin' upgrades, son

So this?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140503044148

Hammock Parties 03-27-2017 07:50 PM

http://orig10.deviantart.net/6fe8/f/...bialcheese.jpg

KC_Lee 03-27-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12800571)

My guess was close. :D

Hammock Parties 03-28-2017 04:15 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ThorRagnarok?src=hash">#ThorRagnarok</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheLastJedi?src=hash">#TheLastJedi</a> at the Disney <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cinemacon?src=hash">#Cinemacon</a> presentation tomorrow. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GetReady?src=hash">#GetReady</a> <a href="https://t.co/D9vFDidjVI">pic.twitter.com/D9vFDidjVI</a></p>&mdash; Nerd Reactor (@NerdReactor) <a href="https://twitter.com/NerdReactor/status/846595947031334912">March 28, 2017</a></blockquote>

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-28-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12801418)
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 429.8px; padding: 0px; border: medium none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="846595947031334912" title="Twitter Tweet" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What does this mean, exactly?
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hammock Parties 03-29-2017 05:35 PM

they showed two shots of rey with a lighsaber apparently

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFXqvjbdEAc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

also, looks like a femme version of luke's ROTJ outfit

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3k1uq4HA5...rs-merch-2.jpg

Hammock Parties 04-03-2017 11:49 PM

Damn these are funny.

https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsLogics/

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...58&oe=595DE9F6

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...41&oe=5999E433

kcfanXIII 04-04-2017 01:29 AM

Any word on when the trailers are set to be released? I've watched R1 about a dozen times since it's digital release, and I need a new fix.

Red Brooklyn 04-05-2017 11:23 AM

Common thought is that the first trailer will drop at Star Wars Celebration next week.