ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dolphins working on a trade for offensive tackle Branden Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272208)

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-17-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9598082)
When's the last time a team signed this many free agents and made the playoffs? And people now want MORE just because we freed up some cap dollars for one year?

I predict very bad things for this Chiefs team in 2013. We're going to be the most underwhelming best worst team in NFL history.

This team signed players for Depth cause Scott ***** ****ed it.

Direckshun 04-17-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

When's the last time a team signed this many free agents and made the playoffs? And people now want MORE just because we freed up some cap dollars for one year?

I predict very bad things for this Chiefs team in 2013. We're going to be the most underwhelming best worst team in NFL history.

This is exactly the philosophy you try to build as a team. You're going full reerun.

Draft the best talent you can, fill the holes in free agency.

That's exactly what this team is trying to do right now.

I believe we're looking at an 8-8 season. But that's what you'd hope for one year removed from a 2-14 cluster****.

KevB 04-17-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Would you prefer they sit on their hands and play the game as Pioli did?

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Shocking prediction.

Direckshun 04-17-2013 10:13 PM

Exactly.

And save the Alex Smith compensation, none of the players have been signed to unreasonable contracts.

007 04-17-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598063)
IIRC, he wasn't elected to the Pro Bowl, he was like a 4th alternate.

That's very different.

so he didn't get any bonuses for it? No enhancements? If so, good.

RealSNR 04-17-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9598079)
SNR is going to get Joeckeled like a Joeckel.

Joeckel's still a turdbag. And we're clearly going to draft Fisher. Not Joeckel.

Direckshun 04-17-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9598101)
Joeckel's still a turdbag. And we're clearly going to draft Fisher. Not Joeckel.

That doesn't change your sins against Joeckel.

May Joeckel have mercy on your Joeckel.

penbrook 04-17-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9598101)

True. Dan Jeremiah said there is a lot of buzz around the league in KC taking Fishet.

RealSNR 04-17-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9598105)
That doesn't change your sins against Joeckel.

May Joeckel have mercy on your Joeckel.

Joeckel is a sniveling old targ, and about as fierce as one. No true warrior fears Luke Joeckel

-King- 04-17-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598078)
Sure it does. You're stating that despite his Pro Bowl nominations, Flowers is still "elite".

Regardless of you believe, the coaches and players still have a 2/3 majority versus the fans in voting.

Dude, players get voted in for no reason all the time. Eric Berry was a probowler last year. BJ Raji was a probowler in 2012. Champ Bailey has been going to the probowl on reputation the past 3-5 years. Brandon Flowers has been an elite corner since he was drafted.

Hammock Parties 04-17-2013 10:21 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm the only other one on here that knows what a Targ is.

Brendan08901 04-17-2013 10:21 PM

I don't get it. Lets say hypothetically joekel is as good as albert. You start out with a 1st, a 2nd, and albert. you end up with a 2nd, joekel (albert), and alex smith. Does that mean you basically gave up a 1st for alex smith?

RealSNR 04-17-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9598088)
This is exactly the philosophy you try to build as a team. You're going full reerun.

Draft the best talent you can, fill the holes in free agency.

That's exactly what this team is trying to do right now.

I believe we're looking at an 8-8 season. But that's what you'd hope for one year removed from a 2-14 cluster****.

I wasn't serious about the "free agentz = bad football" thing.

I know it takes free agents longer to adapt to new teams because they aren't brought into the team and coached by the same guys and have to adapt to shit, etc. But it's like the whole "USC QBs = poison" thing that people still try to pedal around here.

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598112)
Dude, players get voted in for no reason all the time. Eric Berry was a probowler last year. BJ Raji was a probowler in 2012. Champ Bailey has been going to the probowl on reputation the past 3-5 years. Brandon Flowers has been an elite corner since he was drafted.

No reason?

Right.

-King- 04-17-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598147)
No reason?

Right.

So the players I listed were elite players during those years? Eric Berry was elite last year?

chiefzilla1501 04-17-2013 10:37 PM

Well, if there's any kind of bright side, with a Branden Albert trade they could be players for Barkley, Tyler Wilson, or EJ Manuel. Or maybe they have interest in Zac Dysert.

I'm not overly excited about any of those options. But if they went after any of these guys, it would make it hurt a little less.

RunKC 04-17-2013 10:39 PM

I guarantee Joeckel and Fisher are better in their first 5 years than Albert.

They are both gonna be top 10 LT's in the near future.

RunKC 04-17-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598112)

Disagree. He got beat pretty bad quite a few times in 2011.

He's in that 2nd tier IMO.

-King- 04-17-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9598163)

So they're going to allow less than 5.5 sacks a season? If so, that will put them in Joe Thomas territory. You're saying they're going to be as good or better than Joe Thomas?

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-17-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9597804)
So people are making a big deal about Safety Kerry Rhodes being gay.

https://twitter.com/KarenCivil/statu...175873/photo/1

Ok now i get this.

Setsuna 04-17-2013 10:44 PM

Jon Snow, Baelor Breakspear, Aemon the Dragonknight, and Daemon Blackfyre say "Hai!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9598173)

The link you provided is racist. Just a heads up.

RunKC 04-17-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598171)
So they're going to allow less than 5.5 sacks a season? If so, that will put them in Joe Thomas territory. You're saying they're going to be as good or better than Joe Thomas?

It will be harder for them considering they will be playing in a passing offense.

Albert played in an offense that ran the ball most the time his whole career which helped him out a ton.

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-17-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9598176)
Jon Snow, Baelor Breakspear, Aemon the Dragonknight, and Daemon Blackfyre say "Hai!"

The link you provided is racist. Just a heads up.

Didn't know fixed it with just a pic link

-King- 04-17-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9598192)
It will be harder for them considering they will be playing in a passing offense.

Albert played in an offense that ran the ball most the time his whole career which helped him out a ton.

Oh...sounds like the Texas A&M offense. Guess we shouldn't draft Joeckel.

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598157)
So the players I listed were elite players during those years? Eric Berry was elite last year?

Stating that Pro Bowls don't matter is outright ****ing dumb.

Endorsement deals, whether local or national, contractual escalators and so on all become factors when a player earns Pro Bowl status.

JFC.

penbrook 04-17-2013 11:03 PM

Joeckel wasnt even the best tackle on his team.

Chiefshrink 04-17-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caligula (Post 9596958)
so, the dolphins (who drafted a first round QB last year) are getting a starting left tackle (proven veteran) for a low 2nd

and we're getting a rookie starting tackle for the #1 pick in the draft, while spending a high second round pick (and more) on a QB who was a back up

and this isn't ****ing reeruned because why?

But hey ! At least we will get a QB with that 2nd rd pick:D Ya think ? Stay tuned:popcorn:

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9598220)
Joeckel wasnt even the best tackle on his team.

That's fabulous insight, Mort jr.

Setsuna 04-17-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9598201)
Didn't know fixed it with just a pic link

That's right crackerjack! BOW DOWN! ROFL

-King- 04-17-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598214)
Stating that Pro Bowls don't matter is outright ****ing dumb.

Endorsement deals, whether local or national, contractual escalators and so on all become factors when a player earns Pro Bowl status.

JFC.

Once a-****ing-gain...that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONTEXT OF THIS ARGUMENT!

Why the hell would endorsement deals matter to us?

Answer the question, was Eric Berry elite last year?

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598236)
Once a-****ing-gain...that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONTEXT OF THIS ARGUMENT!

Why the hell would endorsement deals matter to us?

Answer the question, was Eric Berry elite last year?

According the NFL players, coaches, writers and fans, the answer is an unequivocal "No".

No amount of PFF stats or rationalizations will make that answer change.

-King- 04-17-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598247)
According the NFL players, coaches, writers and fans, the answer is an unequivocal "No".

No amount of PFF stats or rationalizations will make that answer change.

So why did he make the probowl?

Thats the whole point of this argument. Making the PB doesn't mean you are elite or not.

RunKC 04-17-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598203)
Oh...sounds like the Texas A&M offense. Guess we shouldn't draft Joeckel.

Actually he had a lot of success in that system against he best DL/pass rushers in the nation. Probably why they like him so much.

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598254)
So why did he make the probowl?

Thats the whole point of this argument. Making the PB doesn't mean you are elite or not.

He was an alternate.

And yes, if a player makes the Pro Bowl as a starter, for all intents and purposes, those players are considered "Elite".

Or is there another way you'd like to determine elite players in the NFL that you'd like to share with the NFL?

Tribal Warfare 04-17-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9598163)

I doubt it, Joeckel has topped out already, and will get anally raped and if he's the 1st overall pick it's most likely he won't be able to handle the massive backlash he'll receive from Arrowhead when he ****s up epically.

-King- 04-17-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598270)
He was an alternate.

And yes, if a player makes the Pro Bowl as a starter, for all intents and purposes, those players are considered "Elite".

Or is there another way you'd like to determine elite players in the NFL that you'd like to share with the NFL?

He was not an alternate.

And dude, you've just become a clown this year. You have no opinions of your own.

You seriously watched all 16 chiefs games last year and thought Eric Berry played at elite level? LMAO

penbrook 04-17-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9598289)
He was not an alternate.

And dude, you've just become a clown this year. You have no opinions of your own.

You seriously watched all 16 chiefs games last year and thought Eric Berry played at elite level? LMAO

Berry was not a alternate.

Houston and Flowers were. However no CB got injured so he couldnt go.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-17-2013 11:25 PM

ROFL @ KC. Why should I expect less? It's what this franchise does.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-17-2013 11:27 PM

**** it: I've said it before and I'll say it again; go ahead and put a rook on Alice's blindside. Do it. Make my ****ing day.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

He was not an alternate.

Oh, JFC. I got confused and thought we were talking about Brandon Flowers. ****. My bad.

And yes, my answer still stands. If the NFL thinks a player is elite, it doesn't ****ing matter what someone in Kansas on a message board believes.

Oh, and **** you.

ChiefsCountry 04-17-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598229)
That's fabulous insight, Mort jr.

While that poster is an idiot, he is right on with that. Jake Matthews is the better prospect.

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9598318)
While that poster is an idiot, he is right on with that. Jake Matthews is the better prospect.

I prefer Fisher to Joeckel as well.

penbrook 04-17-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598329)

I would be surprised if we drafted Joeckel. Fisher I guess is the pick.

COchief 04-17-2013 11:39 PM

Jesus, no wonder I hardly post in football threads.

So I take it Sean Smith is Gochief's Mccluster this year?

GC - Sean Smith will never be good because he is slow and doesn't have elite talent

GC- Find one single link showing a 40 under 4.5

Randoms link two, including a video showing an electric time of 4.47 and pro day link showing 4.43, on the video the announcers are boasting about a 6'3 corner running a 4.47

Random posts that Richard Sherman ran a 4.56

GC- Sherman doesn't have elite speed but is "good", Sherman who is undeniably at minimum the 2nd best corner in the NFL behind Revis and a very debatable #1, "good"...Sherman "good" Sherman "good". Flowers is at minimum "good" and he also happens to be slower than Smith, just like that other "good" corner.

Jesus Christ, just phugging make gifs, that brief stint for that highly regarded publication where you pronounced Cassel a stud really went to your head.

Quit obsessing over one player like a maniac, DMC will be a decent player for Reid, and I bet Sean Smith will too.

Richard Sherman is "good" Gochiefs 4/17/13

ChiefsCountry 04-17-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598329)

I don't like either one. Both are not elite left tackle propsects no matter what the media bullshit says.

New World Order 04-17-2013 11:47 PM

So we're pretty much trading our number 1 pick for Alex Smith.

ROFL

penbrook 04-17-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9598343)
I don't like either one. Both are not elite left tackle propsects no matter what the media bullshit says.

Nobody called them elite. Kiper and Mcshay said in a normal draft they would go 15-25

COchief 04-17-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

We're getting one regardless, and I am going to be mega pissed if it's the one with T-rex arms and a less than ideal height for the position. I don't give a shit what he did at Texas, that is going to be a major disadvantage in the NFL. Plus the Manziel factor probably helped quite a bit.

RealSNR 04-17-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 9598349)
So we're pretty much trading our number 1, a 2014 draft pick, and we're downgrading our 2nd rounder for Alex Smith, a likely marginal upgrade at LT, and extra cap room.

ROFL

FYP.

penbrook 04-17-2013 11:49 PM

God Mark Schlereth is saying Luke Joeckel is a cant miss prospect.

DaneMcCloud 04-17-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Who do you like in the top ten? That's not a loaded question, but you probably know that.

:thumb:

RealSNR 04-18-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9598355)
God Mark Schlereth is saying Luke Joeckel is a cant miss prospect.

Schlereth was a pudgy wuss when he entered the NFL too. He sees himself in Joeckel.

ChiefsCountry 04-18-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598360)
Who do you like in the top ten? That's not a loaded question, but you probably know that.

:thumb:

Matt Barkley
Geno Smith
Dee Milner
Dion Jordan
Shariff Floyd
Star Lotulelei
Sheldon Richardson
Cordarrelle Patterson
Tavon Austin
Chance Warmack

Thats my top 10. Not mock order or where I think they go.

penbrook 04-18-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9598374)
Matt Barkley
Geno Smith
Dee Milner
Dion Jordan
Shariff Floyd
Star Lotulelei
Sheldon Richardson
Cordarrelle Patterson
Tavon Austin
Chance Warmack

Take out Barkley and Patterson.

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9598374)
Matt Barkley
Geno Smith
Dee Milner
Dion Jordan
Shariff Floyd
Star Lotulelei
Sheldon Richardson
Cordarrelle Patterson
Tavon Austin
Chance Warmack

Thanks!

You know, I think this opinion will be unpopular, but if the Chiefs kept Albert, I think Austin would be the biggest immediate impact player at 1.1.

ChiefsCountry 04-18-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598381)
Thanks!

You know, I think this opinion will be unpopular, but if the Chiefs kept Albert, I think Austin would be the biggest immediate impact player at 1.1.

For this year, that is true. But I look at the draft who will make the biggest impact 5 years from now.

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9598388)
For this year, that is true. But I look at the draft who will make the biggest impact 5 years from now.

Well with the new CBA and lack of cap increases, five years might be too much to expect, especially considering the fifth year option has to be activated after year two.

I think the smart teams will look for more immediate impact players even more so than in the past.

Win now, at all cost.

penbrook 04-18-2013 12:30 AM

Does make sense. Dolphins didnt want to sign Long because he was asking for too much money and had injury concerns so why would they give us a pick for Albert who is asking for more money than long and also has back problems. Its just some pre draft BS.

ChiefsCountry 04-18-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598389)
Well with the new CBA and lack of cap increases, five years might be too much to expect, especially considering the fifth year option has to be activated after year two.

The win now mentality of pro sports needs to take a step back and look at aging and stats to see that around age 27 is when thing normally take off for a player especially at quarterback. Look at Rodgers, Flacco, Eli Manning etc. NBA is the even a greater example of this. That is the age that Jordan, Shaq, Larry Bird, LeBron all won their first championship and took off from there. Which I'm sure in about 3 years is when we will see Andrew Luck when a Super Bowl. Its pretty much like clock work this happens yet the media can't seem to grasp it.

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9598396)
The win now mentality of pro sports needs to take a step back and look at aging and stats to see that around age 27 is when thing normally take off for a player especially at quarterback. Look at Rodgers, Flacco, Eli Manning etc. NBA is the even a greater example of this. That is the age that Jordan, Shaq, Larry Bird, LeBron all won their first championship and took off from there. Which I'm sure in about 3 years is when we will see Andrew Luck when a Super Bowl. Its pretty much like clock work this happens yet the media can't seem to grasp it.

I agree. It's just that this new CBA, at least to me, changes everything. And the lack of cap space is really a game changer.

Fritz88 04-18-2013 01:07 AM

We have the Nancy Graces of football.

Trade Albert, get a second for him. Trade down, grab an LT and BPA.

Profit.

The only **** up is the price for Alex Smith.
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc 04-18-2013 01:41 AM

Stupid stupid stupid.

BryanBusby 04-18-2013 02:15 AM

Omar Kelly is Miami's version of Teicher and doesn't really know shit lol

RunKC 04-18-2013 03:40 AM

Dave ‏@dmb132000 12m
B. Albert grades out as the 25th OT in '12(17th LT) according to @PFF. He was 11th in pass blocking. 47th in run blocking. @GoZakNeverGoBak

Yeah I think Joeckel or Fisher can do better than that.

Mother****erJones 04-18-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9598334)
Jesus, no wonder I hardly post in football threads.

So I take it Sean Smith is Gochief's Mccluster this year?

GC - Sean Smith will never be good because he is slow and doesn't have elite talent

GC- Find one single link showing a 40 under 4.5

Randoms link two, including a video showing an electric time of 4.47 and pro day link showing 4.43, on the video the announcers are boasting about a 6'3 corner running a 4.47

Random posts that Richard Sherman ran a 4.56

GC- Sherman doesn't have elite speed but is "good", Sherman who is undeniably at minimum the 2nd best corner in the NFL behind Revis and a very debatable #1, "good"...Sherman "good" Sherman "good". Flowers is at minimum "good" and he also happens to be slower than Smith, just like that other "good" corner.

Jesus Christ, just phugging make gifs, that brief stint for that highly regarded publication where you pronounced Cassel a stud really went to your head.

Quit obsessing over one player like a maniac, DMC will be a decent player for Reid, and I bet Sean Smith will too.

Richard Sherman is "good" Gochiefs 4/17/13

My whole point with the Richard Sherman idea was that he doesn't have elite speed but is elite and on the verge of being the best corner in the league.

Mother****erJones 04-18-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9598070)
ROFL I'm pretty sure you're the guy who gets upset every time I make fun of white people.

Seriously. Get a life. And thicker skin.

ROFL he is a puggy whiteboy...oh and I'm white so no that wasn't really race. Who gives a shit

ChiefGator 04-18-2013 03:58 AM

Albert and our 1st overall pick, for the Dolphins 1st.

Sassy Squatch 04-18-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9598463)

What an awesome trade

The Bad Guy 04-18-2013 04:53 AM

Pretty interesting article on tackles and how productive they are as they age.

http://www.footballperspective.com/d...age/#more-8626

The Bad Guy 04-18-2013 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9598272)
I doubt it, Joeckel has topped out already, and will get anally raped and if he's the 1st overall pick it's most likely he won't be able to handle the massive backlash he'll receive from Arrowhead when he ****s up epically.

Well this settles it. Joeckel is going to be the greatest lt to ever play now thanks to Tribal's bullshit psychoanalysis.

The Bad Guy 04-18-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9597887)
I will. Sweet Dick Willy is my partner in crime too.

Not shocking. None of you have watched games of the players you constantly pimp or ridicule on this board.

Why not just add Royr to that elite group for the win?

The Bad Guy 04-18-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

He was not an alternate.

Cassel absolutely was an alternate. (Hopefully that's who you were discussing)

007 04-18-2013 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9598481)
Cassel absolutely was an alternate. (Hopefully that's who you were discussing)

He was referring to Berry.

ILChief 04-18-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9598353)
We're getting one regardless, and I am going to be mega pissed if it's the one with T-rex arms and a less than ideal height for the position. I don't give a shit what he did at Texas, that is going to be a major disadvantage in the NFL. Plus the Manziel factor probably helped quite a bit.

Joeckel is one inch shorter than Fisher

Deberg_1990 04-18-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9596941)
Writing has been on the wall for a while.

I was also told today that the Chiefs were the ones that told Albert to stay away and that he would have reported if they hadn't said that.

I'd be shocked if they took Joeckel though. Fisher is the lineman in the Reid style. He wants guys who are big and who can maul and that's Fisher.

It's not Joeckel and it's not Albert.

Albert turned the team off for a number of reasons 1 being his inability to be flexible for the good of the team, the other is his contract demands and the 3rd is they question how well he's going to hold up on a long term deal due to the various body transformations he has undergone.

If the Chiefs can get the 42, take it and clear 9 million off the books.

I know it's not popular around here, but Dorsey made the right move franchising and trading this guy since they really just don't think he fits.

Thanks for the info.....This....all of this^^^

Jerm 04-18-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9598463)

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net.../239416397.jpg

Mother****erJones 04-18-2013 06:58 AM

Albert and our 1st overall for the Dolphins 1st (12)? ROFL

mcaj22 04-18-2013 07:03 AM

i hope they sign a veteran FA(s) with the 9 million Albert clears

and I hope TBG is right that the first pick is Fisher, let he and Stephenson battle for LT and flip the loser to RT.

Mother****erJones 04-18-2013 07:10 AM

No Fisher plays LT. You don't trade Albert and draft Fisher number 1, only to have him play RT.