ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2018 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314430)

Mother****erJones 03-21-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13481321)
Yeah. Speaking of which, I'll be pretty busy starting tomorrow and going through Saturday. I will certainly be around on my phone to get my picks in, but I can't always guarantee I will be able to post any picks you might PM to me.

It’s all good I’ll be checking in today so I can still do it but I just did it for times sake if I can’t respond

Sfeihc 03-21-2018 08:37 AM

I'm here to condemn the condescension that is condensating on the walls of the CP Mock.

Get your act together, fellas.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Franchise 03-21-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13481321)
Yeah. Speaking of which, I'll be pretty busy starting tomorrow and going through Saturday. I will certainly be around on my phone to get my picks in, but I can't always guarantee I will be able to post any picks you might PM to me.

Might be a good idea to send them to me, Pest, and the person picking after you. Between the three of us, we should be able to make it work.

I’m usually not on on the weekends. This thing tends to slow down then anyways.

chiefscafan 03-21-2018 08:42 AM

The Los Angeles Rams select Arden Key OLB LSU

https://res-3.cloudinary.com/ybmedia...83/9527982.jpg

Rams traded away Robert Quinn so they need a new pass rusher or edge rusher for Wade Phillips 3-4 Defense. Key if not for the red flags would've been a sure fire top ten selection. Is it a risk? Yes it could be but the Rams this offseason have been accepting of talented players with red flags. Key is just too talented a performer to not take a chance on.

Pm sent to Mother

Mother****erJones 03-21-2018 09:09 AM

With the 24th pick of the 2018 NFL draft the Carolina Panthers select Jaire Alexander CB Louisville

Quick break from work. So, with Breeland’s failed physical, this is an obvious need and pick. Panthers are thrilled he slides right in at corner.

pugsnotdrugs19 03-21-2018 09:23 AM

With the 25th pick, the Tennessee Titans select Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama

The Titans consider going WR here but new HC Mike Vrabel wants a tone setter in the middle of his new defense on the heels of Avery Williamson’s departure.

Mother****erJones 03-21-2018 09:41 AM

Sorry forgot my PM apologize

Marco Polo 03-21-2018 10:32 AM

The Falcons have no WR options outside of Julio. That changes.

The Atlanta Falcons select Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU.

RealSNR 03-21-2018 11:51 AM

We're gonna get into the second round soon.

I have a copy/pasted document of the NFL draft order as it stands today. That's without the extra trades that will be made prior to the day of the draft affecting the first round. It looks like there will still be a few. Those trades will not count since we've already completed a part of our draft.

If we're in the 2nd round and a team trades a player for a 3rd rounder, I will honor that trade and make the correction.

2nd round order will be up some time this early afternoon.

RealSNR 03-21-2018 12:10 PM

I'm on At Work mode, so somebody else will have to edit out Mother****erJones' real name so it gets printed without the asterisks LMAO

CoMoChief 03-21-2018 12:23 PM

With the 27th pick, the New Orleans Saints select WR - Christian Kirk - Texas A&M

Mother****erJones 03-21-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13481781)
I'm on At Work mode, so somebody else will have to edit out Mother****erJones' real name so it gets printed without the asterisks LMAO

LMAO

Titty Meat 03-21-2018 02:20 PM

Pittsburgh Steelers select Justin Reid, Safety, Stanford

staylor26 03-21-2018 02:29 PM

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

Sure, I could take the best TE in this class, or a guy like Ronnie Harrison to make the defense even better, but this team isn’t going to take the next step without a QB. With this defense, the Jags need above average QB play on a rookie contract in the worst way. I don’t see any potential above average QB’s in this class after Jackson, so this is an easy decision for me.

Also, I think this team has such a good young roster they can afford to take a QB in the early rounds any of the next couple of years too making it well worth the gamble on Jackson’s upside.

Sfeihc 03-21-2018 02:47 PM

The Minnesota Vikings select Billy Price, G, OSU.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk