ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Market for Alex Smith will be strong, Ian Rapoport says (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313075)

Mecca 01-08-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13347148)
Did you not watch the games? His dives were actually kind of hilarious.

Yes I know he looks very much like an unathletic dad diving for a dropped beer.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry 01-08-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13347097)
If the o-line could get her wet Alex would make her cum every time.

Condoms aren't good enough defense.

temper11 01-08-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13347029)
Suck my balls. I was right.

You weren't right. Smith played great, again, and the team shit the bed all around him. He made the throws to extend drives, no one could catch them. Kicker couldn't hit the FG, Zombo couldn't shed a QB block, defense couldn't get off the field in how many 3rd and looong situations in the second half, Reid calling plays again forgot he had a running back... Smith made the throws.

Just be done with it. Let this just be a thread on where he goes, and then be done.

Chief Roundup 01-08-2018 06:55 PM

Teams that are or may be in need of QBs feel free to add to the list if I missed any:
Redskins
Vikings
Cardinals
Jaguars
Bills
Jets

QBs available or most likely to be available:
Alex Smith
Kirk Cousins
Case Keenum
Sam Bradford
Teddy Bridgewater
AJ McCarron
Josh McCown
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Tyrod Taylor
Blake Bortles

I did not mention the 49ers and Garappolo or the Saints and Brees because I figure they will get something worked out to stay.

I am just not sure where we are going to get a "haul" from for Smith.

Sassy Squatch 01-08-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temper11 (Post 13347172)
You weren't right. Smith played great, again, and the team shit the bed all around him. He made the throws to extend drives, no one could catch them. Kicker couldn't hit the FG, Zombo couldn't shed a QB block, defense couldn't get off the field in how many 3rd and looong situations in the second half, Reid calling plays again forgot he had a running back... Smith made the throws.

Just be done with it. Let this just be a thread on where he goes, and then be done.

It'd be nice to see Alex Smith actually hold his teammates accountable once in a while for shit like that. But no, that's too much to ask of complacent Alex Smith, the game manager.

Bewbies 01-08-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

I believe you're referring to the 1st half when talking about Smith, and ignoring the 2nd half. His first half was as good as we've seen him. And his 2nd half was as bad as we've ever seen him.

Everyone was terrible.

Sassy Squatch 01-08-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13347177)
Teams that are or may be in need of QBs feel free to add to the list if I missed any:
Redskins
Vikings
Cardinals
Jaguars
Bills
Jets

QBs available or most likely to be available:
Alex Smith
Kirk Cousins
Case Keenum
Sam Bradford
Teddy Bridgewater
AJ McCarron
Josh McCown
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Tyrod Taylor
Blake Bortles

I did not mention the 49ers and Garappolo or the Saints and Brees because I figure they will get something worked out to stay.

I am just not sure where we are going to get a "haul" from for Smith.

Only 3 or 4 of those names are worth a wet shart.

temper11 01-08-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13347146)
That wasn't the take I saw in their msg boards. They don't want to give up 33 for a QB. They want a Bradford or Tyrod Taylor for free. Some even want Kaepernick

My bad... was just going to post what I read and it's a high second (#35) the guy suggested and others agreed to.

ChiefsCountry 01-08-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13347179)
It'd be nice to see Alex Smith actually hold his teammates accountable once in a while for shit like that. But no, that's too much to ask of complacent Alex Smith, the game manager.

He is a beta personality. Need an alpha male as the QB.

temper11 01-08-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13347180)
I believe you're referring to the 1st half when talking about Smith, and ignoring the 2nd half. His first half was as good as we've seen him. And his 2nd half was as bad as we've ever seen him.

Everyone was terrible.

he was 5 for 10 in which 3 of those incompletions were drops that would have extended drives - with no picks. He wasn't killing it in the second half like the first, but he made the throws to extend drives... no one could catch the damn ball.

but, I'm not really interested in having this conversation again. I'm not trying to hold him up as some HOF QB, but to lay the blame for that loss on Smith's feet AGAIN is just patently ridiculous. I've read at least 5 times on these message boards that "Mahomes" would have won the game - of course this assumes that the receivers caught the passes that Mahomes threw right?

Whatever. I like all of you, can't wait for him to be traded.

Bewbies 01-08-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temper11 (Post 13347194)
he was 5 for 10 in which 3 of those incompletions were drops that would have extended drives - with no picks. He wasn't killing it in the second half like the first, but he made the throws to extend drives... no one could catch the damn ball.

My bad. He was awesome. I don't know what I was watching.

Hammock Parties 01-08-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

You weren't right. Smith played great, again, and the team shit the bed all around him.

**** off dicklicker.

Smith blew this game in the same way he blew the games in midseason when we had a chance to gain the #1 seed.

By choking his ass off in the clutch.

The game was RIGHT ****ING THERE in front of him to be won on two of the last three drives and he blew it. Look at the All 22. It's clear as day. He hits even ONE of those throws we probably win.

He's a ****ing loser that can't even make it out of the wild-card round.

KChiefs1 01-08-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDONsey (Post 13346777)
Imagine we get a first rounder for Smith?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3cbefb8f62.jpg

Ming the Merciless 01-08-2018 07:05 PM

Lol.@ smith played great

Smith played great when the plays were scripted in the 1st half and the D was giving him the ball back quickly..

But in the second half , when things started getting ruff , he turtled up to a measley 3 YPA for a whopping 30 yards and started getting happy feet....

The defense played a great 1st half too, but you don't have any creepy stalkers denying they had a poor second half

Bwana 01-08-2018 07:05 PM

I have no doubt. There are a lot of teams that have an absolute dumpster fire for a QB.