ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kelce (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305253)

KChiefs1 01-22-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 12702181)
Kelce's becoming a star. He's sitting on the ESPN desk right next to Berman today for ESPN Countdown as a guest analyst.

He is the biggest star on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KChiefs1 01-22-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana (Post 12702220)
If the Chiefs can package Kelce in a trade in 2018 to move up and get a QB, I'd do it.

I'd do it even though Demetrius Harris would be our starting TE.

NJChiefsFan 01-22-2017 03:57 PM

I can live with the attitude. That will get better. His drops needed to go away. They haven't.

Reerun_KC 01-22-2017 03:58 PM

I was hoping it would get out a check book on national TV a d write a check to the NFL for the holding call....

PAChiefsGuy 01-22-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 12702250)
Kelce has a big ego and a big mouth. Some guys never learn to shut up but he is still young and has time to learn to be more professional. Hopefully he'll come around.

I don't have a problem with trash talking or having an ego so much. But Kelce needs to learn to keep his cool and use trash talking to his advantage to get into the opponents head and not the other way around.

He's young. He will learn.

bricks 01-22-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12702233)
A locker room interview after an emotional loss doesn't equal the full-time douchebaggedness of Bautista. Get the **** out of here with that comparison.

Seriously?

Saying a ref shouldn't even work at foot locker is more of a disgrace than complaining about the strike zone. Bautista didn't intentionally attack the umpires, whereas, Kelce deliberately attacked and tried to humiliate the refs.

One is an attack and the other is a complaint. See the difference? You need to get your ****ing facts or rationale straight, otherwise, **** off with your nonsense.

dannybcaitlyn 01-22-2017 04:29 PM

He'll be fine.

LoneWolf 01-22-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 12703061)
Seriously?

Saying a ref shouldn't even work at foot locker is more of a disgrace than complaining about the strike zone. Bautista didn't intentionally attack the umpires, whereas, Kelce deliberately attacked and tried to humiliate the refs.

One is an attack and the other is a complaint. See the difference? You need to get your ****ing facts or rationale straight, otherwise, **** off with your nonsense.

Seriously?

Complaining about the ref making a questionable call that went a long way in deciding the biggest game of the year vs. incessantly complaining about balls and strikes in almost every game and being widely recognized as the biggest douchebag in baseball.

Keep your reeruned takes in Canada you moose ****ing Canadian asshole.

bricks 01-22-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12703084)
Seriously?

Complaining about the ref making a questionable call that went a long way in deciding the biggest game of the year vs. incessantly complaining about balls and strikes in almost every game and being widely recognized as the biggest douchebag in baseball.

**** you pussy

bricks 01-22-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12703084)
Seriously?

Every game?

You idiot

Blow things outta proportion

LoneWolf 01-22-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 12703100)
**** you pussy

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 12703103)
Every game?

You idiot

Blow things outta proportion

Also, remind me next time Kelce gets in a fist fight on the field and gets his ass kicked.

GloryDayz 01-22-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12702933)
He is the biggest star on the team.

Yup. And has to have the balls the head coach, GM, and owner were born without.

But Hill might be a close 2nd.

Nickhead 01-22-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

If the Chiefs can package Kelce in a trade in 2018 to move up and get a QB, I'd do it.

They'll save over $4 million against the cap, and he'll turn 29 in October of 2018. $10M a year is a lot to pay a TE who will probably be injury prone once he passes 30.

And this is why.

Imagine if the Chiefs could have traded Tony Gonzalez in 2001 for a second round pick (Drew Brees) or in 2004 or 2005 to trade up in the first round (Manning/Rivers/Roethlisberger/Rodgers).

Every Chiefs fan would make that trade.

at the time, the chiefs could have fetched hershel walker type trading from gonzalez. i thought i was the only one who wanted tony g gone.

GloryDayz 01-22-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 12703061)
Seriously?

If we had a head coach, GM, or owner that would come out of the football dugout and defend his players, maybe Kelce might not need to. However, because Andy, Dorsey, and Clark are ****ing giant cowards and pussies Kelce doesn't have much of a choice, now does he!

And Clark is the head ****-ass pussy! The Hunt name has become synonymous with free money, the lack of pride, failure on the football field, cowardice, and as the original founders of the participation award. The Clarks are the $20 hookers of NFL ownership.

DaneMcCloud 01-22-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Imagine if the Chiefs could have traded Tony Gonzalez in 2001 for a second round pick (Drew Brees) or in 2004 or 2005 to trade up in the first round (Manning/Rivers/Roethlisberger/Rodgers).

Every Chiefs fan would make that trade.

That's ****ing reeruned.

The Chiefs should have taken Brees at #12 overall.

There was absolutely no reason to trade Tony Gonzalez, you ****ing bozo.