ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink so,i got a ****in skunk invading my property (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299671)

Fish 05-05-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 12217241)
sorry, but i wasn't going to take the chance on trapping it. i figured, it was going to smell one way or the other. just shot.

i might have got it clean, but my neck and back are all jacked up. last night i rolled the damn mower over on me in the pond. it's been a shitty week.
sec

Trimming up the cattails and lilly pads?

seclark 05-05-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12217288)
Trimming up the cattails and lilly pads?

:Dguess so. bad deal, really.
sec

MahiMike 05-05-2016 11:15 AM

What makes you Think It's YOUR property?

seclark 05-05-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 12217305)
What makes you Think It's YOUR property?

i'm paying for it?

are you representing pepe?
sec

Bwana 05-05-2016 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 12217329)
i'm paying for it?

are you representing pepe?
sec

It sounded like he was channeling his inner PETA? :hmmm: Glad you got rid of the problem.

Buehler445 05-05-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 12217241)
sorry, but i wasn't going to take the chance on trapping it. i figured, it was going to smell one way or the other. just shot.

i might have got it clean, but my neck and back are all jacked up. last night i rolled the damn mower over on me in the pond. it's been a shitty week.
sec

JFC.

Glad you're OK man. You can get seriously fubar yourself doing that.

seclark 05-05-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12217400)
JFC.

didn't do the mower any good either. had to jump back in and tie a strap to the front axle. then pulled it out w/the truck. left it sitting there for the night. i'll check it over after work. :shake:
sec

Buehler445 05-05-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 12217421)
didn't do the mower any good either. had to jump back in and tie a strap to the front axle. then pulled it out w/the truck. left it sitting there for the night. i'll check it over after work. :shake:
sec

What kind of mower?

seclark 05-05-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12217447)
What kind of mower?

just a craftsman...couple years old. i've got a bigger one, but the wife says this one mows shorter and more level to the ground. takes 4-5 hours to mow. i usually use the big one for the ditches and around the pond. was in kind of a hurry though so i used the little one instead of swapping around.

the only part that was sticking out of the water was the front headlight:eek:
sec

Iowanian 05-05-2016 03:43 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uu5hzc2Mei4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buehler445 05-05-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 12217540)
just a craftsman...couple years old. i've got a bigger one, but the wife says this one mows shorter and more level to the ground. takes 4-5 hours to mow. i usually use the big one for the ditches and around the pond. was in kind of a hurry though so i used the little one instead of swapping around.

the only part that was sticking out of the water was the front headlight:eek:
sec

ROFL

Time for a new mower.

We went to a bunch of work to level ours up and it works a lot better. Linkages got worn and brackets and shit got bent. Made all the difference in the world.

seclark 05-05-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 12217827)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uu5hzc2Mei4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

terrible, but that's one of my favs.
karma and whatnot, i guess
sec

seclark 05-05-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12217857)
ROFL

Time for a new mower.

We went to a bunch of work to level ours up and it works a lot better. Linkages got worn and brackets and shit got bent. Made all the difference in the world.

pardon me, but **** that shit.

i take care of blades, belts and filters.

gonna have to pay for that, which is fine. but, my yard's growin and the wife's bitchin. i'll buy another mower first of the week, after i get back to town. sell old waterlogged red for a few $. it's all good.

back's kinda stiff, though. and the whole yard smells like major ****in skunk.
sec

SAUTO 05-05-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12217400)
JFC.

I have this old farmer that's a customer. Several years ago he came in all ****ED UP. He had lowered the forks on his tractor driving down the highway as far as it would go.

We have made fun of him for years over it. He walked in today all ****ed up again and I asked him if he had flipped the tractor again.

Ill be damned if he didn't. Crazy old ****er.and he has no idea how. They need to take his toys away

seclark 05-05-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12218111)
I have this old farmer that's a customer. Several years ago he came in all ****ED UP. He had lowered the forks on his tractor driving down the highway as far as it would go.

We have made fun of him for years over it. He walked in today all ****ed up again and I asked him if he had flipped the tractor again.

Ill be damned if he didn't. Crazy old ****er.and he has no idea how. They need to take his toys away

you referring to my abilities?
sec