ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   WalterFootball mocks 2016 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295341)

the Talking Can 04-24-2016 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12192845)
Extra picks doesn't mean extra talent

I wasn't advocating for a trade

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-24-2016 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12192937)
I'm not surprised that Denver has talked to the team that drafts before us.

I'm sure everyone has had preliminary discussions with other teams regarding trade situations.

Dorsey sounds like he really likes Lynch, to me.

Really likes him as trade bait.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-24-2016 11:56 AM

Also, while it is clear that CP is spazzing out over Sean "Average" Smith's departure, Dorsey may not be.

Meditate.

Titty Meat 04-25-2016 09:11 AM

Peter King has us taking Treadwell. Anyone else like that?

BossChief 04-25-2016 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 12194119)
Peter King has us taking Treadwell. Anyone else like that?

Nope.

The Franchise 04-25-2016 09:47 AM

Update....now with all 7 rounds.

28. William Jackson, CB, Houston

The Chiefs spent last year's first-round pick on a cornerback. That turned out to be a huge success, as Marcus Peters had a fantastic rookie campaign. However, Kansas City may have to select a player at the same position in the wake of Sean Smith's departure. Smith will be missed unless Kansas City can obtain a proper replacement like William Jackson.

59. Cody Whitehair, G/OT, Kansas State

The Chiefs lost their best blocker this offseason when Jeff Allen departed via free agency. It wouldn't be a surprise if Kansas City selected a guard early on as a result.

126. Kentrell Brothers, ILB, Missouri

Derrick Johnson's return to the lineup has been huge for Kansas City's defense, but the team has a weakness right next to Johnson. Also, it needs to be considered that Johnson just turned 33, so he doesn't have many dominant years left.

162. Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State

The Chiefs need a capable receiver besides Jeremy Maclin. When Maclin left the game against the Chargers, the offense looked pretty lost for a while.

165. Anthony Zettel, DE/DT, Penn State

Mike DeVito announced his retirement recently, so the Chiefs will have to find a defensive lineman at some point.

203. Elijah Shumate, S, Notre Dame

The Chiefs may select a safety earlier than this; they tried to sign one in free agency, but struck out.

249. Roy Robertson-Harris, DE/OLB, UTEP

Roy Robertson-Harris has been receiving a lot of late-round buzz, and Andy Reid may decide that he needs another pass-rusher.

Titty Meat 04-25-2016 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12194175)

The Chiefs spent last year's first-round pick on a cornerback. That turned out to be a huge success, as Marcus Peters had a fantastic rookie campaign. However, Kansas City may have to select a player at the same position in the wake of Sean Smith's departure. Smith will be missed unless Kansas City can obtain a proper replacement like William Jackson.

The Chiefs lost their best blocker this offseason when Jeff Allen departed via free agency. It wouldn't be a surprise if Kansas City selected a guard early on as a result.

Derrick Johnson's return to the lineup has been huge for Kansas City's defense, but the team has a weakness right next to Johnson. Also, it needs to be considered that Johnson just turned 33, so he doesn't have many dominant years left.

The Chiefs need a capable receiver besides Jeremy Maclin. When Maclin left the game against the Chargers, the offense looked pretty lost for a while.

Mike DeVito announced his retirement recently, so the Chiefs will have to find a defensive lineman at some point.

The Chiefs may select a safety earlier than this; they tried to sign one in free agency, but struck out.

Roy Robertson-Harris has been receiving a lot of late-round buzz, and Andy Reid may decide that he needs another pass-rusher.

That would be dope

The Franchise 04-25-2016 10:20 AM

Meh....I'd rather see this. (The caveat being that Paxton Lynch goes to the Broncos....but I'm not taking him.)

1. William Jackson, CB, Houston
2. Sheldon Day, DE/DT, Notre Dame
4. Isaac Seumalo, C/G, Oregon State
5. Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State
5. Deiondre' Hall, CB, Northern Iowa
6. Tom Hackett, P, Utah
7. Roy Robertson-Harris, DE/OLB, UTEP

Chief Northman 04-25-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 12194226)
That would be dope

Those first three picks are pretty phenomenal.

Maybe ol' Walter got sick of Chiefs fans bitching about him so he threw fans a bone by mocking them what the people want...... :)

Titty Meat 04-25-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 12194602)
Those first three picks are pretty phenomenal.

Maybe ol' Walter got sick of Chiefs fans bitching about him so he threw fans a bone by mocking them what the people want...... :)

I'm not asking for much with this draft just give me a couple guys who can give you 5-6 good years

nbarone007 04-25-2016 02:28 PM

The guys I'm interested in: William Jackson, Will Fuller, Darian Thompson, Noah Spence, Reggie Ragland, Jason Spriggs, and Vernon Adams Jr.

I want Noah Spence if he's available in the first round. We need to add to our pass rush. Cannot rely on Houston/Hali anymore. If one goes down, we have Ford but we have nothing behind him. Without a pass rush we've seen how piss-poor this defense becomes.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12194175)

So basically, take last years draft, more or less repeat, and throw a few new nuggets of golden shit at the wall.

That Walter is a goddamned genius. He will be a general in this army.