ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bloodborne (PS4) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291560)

Sassy Squatch 04-22-2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11452112)
I started over about a week ago. I didn't like how I upgraded
My hunter the first time around. I focused way too much on a strength/hp build when I should've focused on arcane and bloodtinge at first, then strength later.

Unfortunately, even though I'm sitting at level 45 already, (just beat the forbidden woods bosses) I cant do shit pvp yet. So I'm going to have to do a few speed runs through old Yarnham and the Ward to get enough upgrades.

That area is a complete bitch but there's a lot of good shit to pick up.

What you really need to do is focus on one of Strength/Skill and one of Bloodtinge/Arcane. HP and Bloodtinge/Arcane to 50, and Vitality and Strength/Skill to 25. Put the rest in weapon skill requirements and you'll have a level 120 character ready for PvP

Mother****erJones 04-22-2015 05:09 PM

Nightmare of mensis isn't bad. Kill those 3 beasts at the lamp. Then haul ass into spider room, lure the little ones out and spin heavy attack them. Then kill big spider. Run up and kill sinister bell lady. The Hunter was a pain for me when I was still new at the game. Now I know you can just run past him, unlock the next lamp and run up and visceral him from behind and its a lot easier.

Gonzo 04-22-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11452834)
Nightmare of mensis isn't bad. Kill those 3 beasts at the lamp. Then haul ass into spider room, lure the little ones out and spin heavy attack them. Then kill big spider. Run up and kill sinister bell lady. The Hunter was a pain for me when I was still new at the game. Now I know you can just run past him, unlock the next lamp and run up and visceral him from behind and its a lot easier.

Good to know. Thanks man! I actually totally missed that area on my first playthru.
I've ****ed up the Eileen storyline both times now. The first time I went back to Oden without talking to her and beat Henrque. (Love his armor set)
This time I was just about to land the finishing blow on him when he killed her. Pissed me off. I want those blades though. They're really ****ing fast.

Mother****erJones 04-22-2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11453251)
Good to know. Thanks man! I actually totally missed that area on my first playthru.
I've ****ed up the Eileen storyline both times now. The first time I went back to Oden without talking to her and beat Henrque. (Love his armor set)
This time I was just about to land the finishing blow on him when he killed her. Pissed me off. I want those blades though. They're really ****ing fast.

Ya I have them. I'm on the fourth and final lower pthumeriam chalice boss. Pretty tough. Had him within a couple blows and he would've died but he killed me. Chalice dungeons are fun

Gonzo 04-22-2015 10:15 PM

I
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11453417)
Ya I have them. I'm on the fourth and final lower pthumeriam chalice boss. Pretty tough. Had him within a couple blows and he would've died but he killed me. Chalice dungeons are fun

I've done a few. They can be pretty tough as you progress.

I tell you what, Rom the Dickless Spider kicked my ass the other day. I finally figured out I needed to upgrade the tonitrus to +6 or so and that made short work of his minions and him as well.

I'm now just doing quick runs through the forest (****ing snake-headed asshats) and getting xp saved up. I'm all the way to 56 now I believe. Health, endurance and strength are at 25, skill is 22 and bloodtinge is 14. I'm going to do one more tinge upgrade and call it good for now and start progressing. I've cleared out the unseen village, the lecture hall and Berganworth. I just need to get a couple boss fights over with. (Rom being one of them)
I'm liking this build much better. Upgrading Tinge before shit got too expensive was good.
I'll probably keep going until the top 3 are at 30 and tinge is at 18 or so before I tackle the pvp area again. It's a bitch.

Gonzo 04-22-2015 10:17 PM

Oh and how ****ing cool is canehurst? They really put a lot of effort into it. The statues are something else.

Mother****erJones 04-22-2015 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11453604)
I

I've done a few. They can be pretty tough as you progress.

I tell you what, Rom the Dickless Spider kicked my ass the other day. I finally figured out I needed to upgrade the tonitrus to +6 or so and that made short work of his minions and him as well.

I'm now just doing quick runs through the forest (****ing snake-headed asshats) and getting xp saved up. I'm all the way to 56 now I believe. Health, endurance and strength are at 25, skill is 22 and bloodtinge is 14. I'm going to do one more tinge upgrade and call it good for now and start progressing. I've cleared out the unseen village, the lecture hall and Berganworth. I just need to get a couple boss fights over with. (Rom being one of them)
I'm liking this build much better. Upgrading Tinge before shit got too expensive was good.
I'll probably keep going until the top 3 are at 30 and tinge is at 18 or so before I tackle the pvp area again. It's a bitch.

Rom is a boss in the lower pthumerian chalice. Pain in the ass with his magic dropping ass

Mother****erJones 04-22-2015 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11453606)
Oh and how ****ing cool is canehurst? They really put a lot of effort into it. The statues are something else.

That area is awesome! Boss is tough though. Love this game. They put a lot into the environment and I love that! This is easily my favorite game. So many different areas and weapons to build around. Game has excellent replay value

Gonzo 04-23-2015 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11453652)
That area is awesome! Boss is tough though. Love this game. They put a lot into the environment and I love that! This is easily my favorite game. So many different areas and weapons to build around. Game has excellent replay value

I know, right? I've never played a game this much for this long after release. I rarely play anything else, especially when I'm exploring new areas. I really hate the boss at canehurst. I don't look forward to that at all. I couldn't beat him on my first play thru.
I've upgraded Ludwig's Sword to +8 and that bitch will one-hit just about everything.
I think I'll get the twin blades next and get them fully upgraded. They're too ****ing sweet.

Mother****erJones 04-23-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11453865)
I know, right? I've never played a game this much for this long after release. I rarely play anything else, especially when I'm exploring new areas. I really hate the boss at canehurst. I don't look forward to that at all. I couldn't beat him on my first play thru.
I've upgraded Ludwig's Sword to +8 and that bitch will one-hit just about everything.
I think I'll get the twin blades next and get them fully upgraded. They're too ****ing sweet.

He's ****ing tough. Lot of dodging and hitting. Make sure you shoot his sword when the time comes and keep attacking.

Sassy Squatch 04-23-2015 01:22 PM

You need to train in the Lecture Hall. About 15k exp per run and it's ridiculously fast and quick to load up because it's such a small area.

Mother****erJones 04-24-2015 08:23 PM

Gonzo, after you beat the first boss. Don't forget to get the blood rock after the next lamp to max out a weapon. You can watch a video what to do. It's simple.

Sassy Squatch 04-24-2015 09:09 PM

Yeah, Martyr is a ****ing ****. Him and Daughter are the 2 hardest bosses in the main storyline. Chalice dungeon bosses are a level on their own of frustration.

Mother****erJones 04-24-2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11458160)
Yeah, Martyr is a ****ing ****. Him and Daughter are the 2 hardest bosses in the main storyline. Chalice dungeon bosses are a level on their own of frustration.

Agree completely.

Gonzo 04-24-2015 10:15 PM

Beat him tonight. The whole thing is all about timing.

He shoots those skull things at you, run up and hit his ass, get back and repeat.

When he hits phase two, never lose sight of him and don't let him hit you. Equip the rune that allows for 20% damage increase on visceral attacks. Wait for your opening and pop him twice. All done.
It's about reflexes.