ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs For the first time in eight years...Post-loss fallout from FINHEAVEN (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286762)

Eleazar 09-22-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10938309)
ClearWater is NICE, people.

Don't even try to argue with this person.

It's actually just one place of MANY amazingly beautiful places on two Coast lines.

The person here who bags on Florida the most lives in Independence, Missouri. ROFL

Mr. Arrowhead 09-22-2014 08:11 AM

At least they have Lebron James errr oh wait nevermind

lcarus 09-22-2014 08:14 AM

I love tropical weather and all that, but I'd truly miss the fall and winter seasons of the midwest after a while.

Halfcan 09-22-2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10937375)
Think about the kind of people that live in Miami.

Cholo thugs, illegal cubans and retirees.

I bet they're all ****ing miserable.

There's probably some 76-year old guy on that forum. His wife is in an iron lung, his dick doesn't work, his retirement fund is slowly vanishing and his team just got shitbeat by the ****ing Chiefs.

ROFL now that is funny!

Baby Lee 09-22-2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10938400)
I love tropical weather and all that, but I'd truly miss the fall and winter seasons of the midwest after a while.

There's a smell in mid-February that tells me deep in my soul 'the soccer pitch is calling.' One of my favorite smells on earth.

GloryDayz 09-22-2014 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise liquor (Post 10938283)
Wait, what? Did someone from Lees Summit just try to burn on the Sunshine State? You live in Misery. Cold weather, no coastline, and more cold weather. This is paradise, not the landlocked Midwest. Warm tropical weather, beach, bikini wearing women, margaritas on the beach at sunset, the best theme parks in the country..... Yeah we're miserable down here lmao!!

And of three teams you have you aren't a fan of them? OK...

And let's not forget, or maybe you never knew, I moved from the beach to Lee's Summit. Yeah, I don't need the sand to make me happy. Add a few other things to the mix, and I'm just as happy visiting when others feel the need. But if you like it, I'm happy for you, but I've had enough sand and saltwater to last me the rest of my life.

To each his own I guess, and as long as you're living where you want it's all the better.

J Diddy 09-22-2014 03:35 PM

LMAO
I wonder if there is just 1 group of guys who run around the internet and say the exact same thing on every team's BB.

Seriously the names will change but the content of their posts are the same.

Easy 6 09-22-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10937318)
Replace Ryan Tannehill with Alex Smith and you have chiefs planet.

My first thought as well... "these posts are eerily familiar".

BigRedChief 09-22-2014 05:52 PM

Those Fin fans hate Tanehill. At least the ones around our group at the game. They have a very unhappy fan base, Maybe we caught them on a bad day?

Fans were great to us besides one real ugly incident by an individual Fin fan. People offered us food, congratulated us on the win. Was very impressed with the sportsmanship.

beach tribe 09-22-2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10939237)
And of three teams you have you aren't a fan of them? OK...

And let's not forget, or maybe you never knew, I moved from the beach to Lee's Summit. Yeah, I don't need the sand to make me happy. Add a few other things to the mix, and I'm just as happy visiting when others feel the need. But if you like it, I'm happy for you, but I've had enough sand and saltwater to last me the rest of my life.

To each his own I guess, and as long as you're living where you want it's all the better.

I wanted to say this earlier..
I can easily see how someone would much rather live in the mid west.
It's just a matter of preference.

beach tribe 09-22-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10939647)
Those Fin fans hate Tanehill. At least the ones around our group at the game. They have a very unhappy fan base, Maybe we caught them on a bad day?

Fans were great to us besides one real ugly incident by an individual Fin fan. People offered us food, congratulated us on the win. Was very impressed with the sportsmanship.

I actually almost got attacked by a bunch of drunk ass holes for wearing a DT jersey after a PRE-SEASON game in Miami.
There are ass holes everywhere.
You get 50-70,000 people together and you will run into some dicks, no mater what city you are in.
Probably more dicks in SF, but the way they want to "beat ass" is not the same.LMAO

GloryDayz 09-22-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10939648)

And the good news is that the sun never sets on Chiefs nation...

Easy 6 09-22-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10939648)

Not me, I'll be living in Pensacola this time next year.