ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What do we know about the Titans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286094)

Sandy Vagina 08-31-2014 05:45 AM

Summary of the last several pages...

Arguing about a Chiefs W/L prediction against the Titans.. as if anyone really knows.

.. and Clay dropping knowledge from PFF as if it's his own.

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 05:52 AM

An organized and motivated team wins, a lethargic and unprepared team loses.

The Titans have neither the talent nor the prospects for continued success to defeat the Chiefs in a home opener. They're an NFL placeholder, the Wigan of the NFL.

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 06:09 AM

Didn't want to start a new topic on this, but wasn't sure where to put it, but anyone catch Kevin Armstrong's ST film review on the most recent Hard Knocks? Marthfocker that dude is motivated and perhaps [time will tell] a motivator. Laid the wood on his unit something fierce. Hope shit like that is happening at Chief's facilities in prep.

Walked right up to a guy who missed a block and said 'this was coached right and you didn't perform. I'm telling you to your face right here. You're not good enough to be an asshole. Do what I tell you.'

:clap:

At the end of that episode Hester juked the HOLY **** out of Pollard [now this post is relevant].

Eleazar 08-31-2014 06:11 AM

Defense sucks

Locker sucks

Chiefs win

Red Dawg 08-31-2014 07:23 AM

We have a crappie OL and secondary. No Bowe either so our WR's will be really be crap. Alex and JC will have to play incredible games to win and Kelce will be needed to do some damage.

Wildcat2005 08-31-2014 07:27 AM

Locker doesn't suck I don't know why anyone would think that. He was doing well last year before he got hurt. The wr core has the potential to be really good with Hunter coming on. Wright looked really good last year. Don't think the titans will win but they have a legit passing game.

Hammock Parties 08-31-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10865934)
Summary of the last several pages...

Arguing about a Chiefs W/L prediction against the Titans.. as if anyone really knows.

.. and Clay dropping knowledge from PFF as if it's his own.

I'm really surprised people here are so ignorant about Jason McCourty. He's a well above average player and certainly not a jag as the OP states.

How else would you have me present evidence that Direckshun is wrong?

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat2005 (Post 10865977)
Locker doesn't suck

Not the point

Quote:

I don't know why anyone would think that. He was doing well last year before he got hurt. The wr core has the potential to be really good with Hunter coming on. Wright looked really good last year. Don't think the titans will win but they have a legit passing game.
The point

TLO 08-31-2014 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10865402)
Was talking about mccourty.

They are both jags

The chiefs have the better qb. The chiefs will commit less turnovers.

The chiefs will win.

What does jags mean? I've seen that a few times recently, and really have no idea.

milkman 08-31-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10866010)
What does jags mean? I've seen that a few times recently, and really have no idea.

Just
Another
Guy

TLO 08-31-2014 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10866013)
Just
Another
Guy

:doh!:

Probably should have been able to figure that one out on my own.

58-4ever 08-31-2014 08:25 AM

they were the last team we beat in the Playoffs

OldSchool 08-31-2014 08:26 AM

I don't get why people keep saying that the Titans have a bad defense? It's actually better than ours is. They are a lot better in the secondary and also better with their interior pressure and collapsing the pocket thanks to Casey. Their strengths match up very well with our weaknesses.

Hell, offensively they match up well against us too. They have a strong WR core with Hunter, Washington, and Wright leading the group. Their OL is well above average.

It's going to be as tough a win as any if Locker plays anywhere close to what he's capable of.

TLO 08-31-2014 08:28 AM

I've seen the Chiefs favored anywhere between 4.5 and 6 points.

If I was old enough to legally gamble, I'd put a couple hundred bucks on the Titans.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-31-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10866010)

It means he is sooooo bad he was cut by the JAG's