ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life When a toddler shows mroe bravery than a group of adults. Warning: Violent Video (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284640)

Baby Lee 06-27-2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 10719358)
CP won't ban for being racist. .just check out DC.

Admitted trolling coupled with accusations of racism should be just as bannable as racist remarks.

You're fomenting an unjustified atmosphere of hate for your own personal jollies.

I think it's despicable.

a pp roach 06-27-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10719332)
Oh bullshit. There are racist assholes everywhere on the internet but there are a lot more people laughing at them and shaking their heads...no different than anywhere else. If someone comes out attacking other members in a racist way they would be banned.

True enough, there's bigotry everywhere. And they do attack people in a racist way but then often put a little :D or :evil: or some stupid shit like that to make it seem "friendly". It's not friendly. And apparently it's socially acceptable here that f.a.g is not censored, (not that it has to be necessarily..though it's used in excess) but instead replaced by pillowbiter. That's cool?

And yet we can't say such a harmful, hate-rooted word as f.uck. We need an update.

ToxSocks 06-27-2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a pp roach (Post 10719563)
True enough, there's bigotry everywhere. And they do attack people in a racist way but then often put a little :D or :evil: or some stupid shit like that to make it seem "friendly". It's not friendly. And apparently it's socially acceptable here that f.a.g is not censored, (not that it has to be necessarily..though it's used in excess) but instead replaced by pillowbiter. That's cool?

And yet we can't say such a harmful, hate-rooted word as f.uck. We need an update.

Calm your tits.

BigCatDaddy 06-27-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a pp roach (Post 10719563)

LMAO Pillowbiter gets me every time :D

Sorter 06-27-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10717201)

LMAO

Sorter 06-27-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 10718133)
Yeah, I know this may cause half of the thread's participants to leave, but the victim wasn't white, boys.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/3239...-gee-cat-o.gif

MTG#10 06-27-2014 08:25 PM

The truth is, black people are just as racist as white people. But since our ancestors enslaved theirs they feel its their God given right. I understand the bitterness.

One thing I think we can all agree with though is those damn hadjis are the rudest people on earth.

ThaVirus 06-27-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10719128)
yeah, black dudes go for almost nothing but white chicks! lol Is there hate? sure, but thats for everyone! Peopel just love to play the racecard, because its easy to do. Hell, im Mexican and i like white girls and prefer them over Mexican girls. It is what it is.

Race traitor!!!

ThatRaceCardGuy 06-27-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10719407)
Admitted trolling coupled with accusations of racism should be just as bannable as racist remarks.

You're fomenting an unjustified atmosphere of hate for your own personal jollies.

I think it's despicable.

Are you too sensitive?

Baby Lee 06-27-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 10719876)
Are you too sensitive?

Says the guy who only shows up to bitch about how racist all the honkey-assed crackers around here are.

TimBone 06-28-2014 12:52 AM

I knew a Dan in high school. He was a real asshole. His facial structure was very nice though. He drove a '94 cavalier if I recall correctly. Red.

ThatRaceCardGuy 06-28-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10720000)
Says the guy who only shows up to bitch about how racist all the honkey-assed crackers around here are.

You're upset.

Al Bundy 06-28-2014 02:35 AM

Too fat/Omaha

salame 06-29-2014 01:54 AM

she's wearing a hajib
faithful