ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will Dwayne Bowe's baggage scare teams away? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269906)

Mother****erJones 02-11-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9394857)
ROFL yall are so ****ing reeruned. All that shit you listed about Harvin was how many years ago? Yall are raging over shit they're referencing for Bowe 3 years ago. Yet for someone else yall are, "Oh noes!" Dumb ****s.

Did you not know about Harvins issues with Frazier this year? Go do research before you go name calling.

Ace Gunner 02-11-2013 07:37 PM

and :D
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27dQ-CaGJgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Setsuna 02-11-2013 07:42 PM

Like I give a shit about that. I know about that. Like that matters one iota. Doesn't matter. Yall won't get him anyway.

SAUTO 02-11-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9394893)
Like I give a shit about that. I know about that. Like that matters one iota. Doesn't matter. Yall won't get him anyway.

It matters.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother****erJones 02-11-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Go take your ball and go home:deevee:

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-11-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

The Jags can trade the #2, their second rounder and Gabbert for the #1 overall and the Chiefs can take Wilson.

Mama Hip Rockets 02-11-2013 08:33 PM

I am really sick of people bashing Bowe. He has less "baggage" than 90 percent of the wide receivers in the league, and he is a better football player than 90 percent of the wide receivers in the league. Leave the man alone.

Mother****erJones 02-11-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9395049)
The Jags can trade the #2, their second rounder and Gabbert for the #1 overall and the Chiefs can take Wilson.

Youre in time out for that!:)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-11-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9395079)
Youre in time out for that!:)

Two 1st round QBs and the #33 and #34 picks. Gabbert is so cheap for a veteran. The not very good part though..

mcaj22 02-11-2013 08:48 PM

you guys do realize Percy Harvin was doing this season what you all wished Bowe or a skill player would have done to Matt Cassel/Brady Quinn/Brian Daboll right

when the team has a QB throwing for 60 yards and Percy Harvin is in an argument over why the offense isnt generating any points in close games

he's a problem

meanwhile, it's no different than you fans flying banners before Chiefs games really.

All his altercations stem from the offense crapping the bed while the Vikings defense kept them in games, mainly Christian Ponders awful passing. Pretty much the same exact thing as Matt Castle

but yea Percy Harvin is the problem, the guy with playmaking ability going out there and making the best of the few catches he does get and leading the league in broken tackles on top of it, had NOTHING to do with him being upset at the dog shit QB he had to work with.

If Percy was a Chief in 2012 and he did the same thing to Matt Cassel and Brian Daboll as he did to Lesilie Frazie, the OC and whoever else you people would have called him your hero and a martyr

He's what you wish Eric Winston was.

tk13 02-11-2013 08:50 PM

I'm really curious to what he did wrong. He had to do something that really rubbed people the wrong way. There are too many people to seem to have a problem with him. Mellinger was always cracking jokes about him too. Chris Collinsworth always seemed to act like he was a diva, etc, etc.

SAUTO 02-11-2013 08:51 PM

He choke slammed a coach at Florida.

I'm sure that had to do with being in a shit offense too.

or the guy could just be a ****ing asshole
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13 02-11-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9395146)
you guys do realize Percy Harvin was doing this season what you all wished Bowe or a skill player would have done to Matt Cassel/Brady Quinn/Brian Daboll right

when the team has a QB throwing for 60 yards and Percy Harvin is in an argument over why the offense isnt generating any points in close games

he's a problem

meanwhile, it's no different than you fans flying banners before Chiefs games really.

All his altercations stem from the offense crapping the bed while the Vikings defense kept them in games, mainly Christian Ponders awful passing. Pretty much the same exact thing as Matt Castle

but yea Percy Harvin is the problem, the guy with playmaking ability going out there and making the best of the few catches he does get and leading the league in broken tackles on top of it, had NOTHING to do with him being upset at the dog shit QB he had to work with.

If Percy was a Chief in 2012 and he did the same thing to Matt Cassel and Brian Daboll as he did to Lesilie Frazie, the OC and whoever else you people would have called him your hero and a martyr

It just depends. If this team drafts Geno and someone does that, he probably won't be a hero.

RealSNR 02-11-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9395146)

he's a problem

He's also a pussy who gets headaches.

mcaj22 02-11-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9395197)
He's also a pussy who gets headaches.

i wont argue that he has a little "Allen Iverson" in him where he gets away with missing practice

i was simply pointing out why he was made at the Vikings in 2012. It was very clear that the offensive passing gameplan was a huge pile of shit, and that directly affects him. So yeah he's going to be mad when Christian Ponder throws for 60 yards.

I wish Bowe would have called out Brian Daboll and Matt Cassel when the Chiefs threw for 30 yards and 5 picks every game, but ya know. I'm just not going to fault Harvin for calling out people who suck dog shit when I for 16 games was hoping for any Chief to do that, and instead got some garbage nonsense from Eric Winston.