ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New-Look Chiefs Turning Attention to NFL Draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268935)

silver5liter 01-15-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322153)
Look who won the game...Syracuse destroyed them. Geno did absolutely nothing that game. He got lucky that Tavon took a ball to the house on a 3 yard route.

He checked to a quick slant and recognized the blitz how dare Geno! Bad Geno!

CaliforniaChief 01-15-2013 07:07 PM

I've said this numerous times and will say it again. I will be shocked if Geno doesn't shoot up draft boards after the combine/pro-day.

He has it all. Size, mobility, accuracy, intelligence, work ethic, experience.

ToxSocks 01-15-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322153)
Look who won the game...Syracuse destroyed them. Geno did absolutely nothing that game. He got lucky that Tavon took a ball to the house on a 3 yard route.

Wow.....lol

Geno Smith vs 48th ranked Syracuse Defense: 19/28 201 yards, 2TD's, 0 INTS 7.2YPP

Ryan Nassib vs 108th Ranked WV Defense: 11/23 130 Yards 2 TD's, 1 INT 5.7YPP

Yeah.....about that Ryan played better than Geno thing.....uh huh....

:facepalm:

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9322161)
He checked to a quick slant and recognized the blitz how dare Geno! Bad Geno!

that change was impressive. I also liked that he lined up behind C pretty often that game.

Saccopoo 01-15-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322149)
He's had his fair share of good games, never denied that he's a 1st round QB. YOu can say f value all you want, but at the end of the day it's getting a guy at #1 who you know makes you a better team instantly.

For the 1,000,000,000 time...

And who is that? What player in this draft is going to make this team instantly better than Geno Smith?

There isn't one, you dumb shit goat raper.

silver5liter 01-15-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322181)
that change was impressive. I also liked that he lined up behind C pretty often that game.

It was pretty obvious they were showing he can drop back from under center. Im just saying idk why you dont like him.

Have you seen this yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTZZh4cKfXs

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9322180)
Wow.....lol

Geno Smith vs 48th ranked Syracuse Defense: 19/28 201 yards, 2TD's, 0 INTS 7.2YPP

Ryan Nassib vs 108th Ranked WV Defense: 11/23 130 Yards 2 TD's, 1 INT 5.7YPP

Yeah.....about that Ryan played better than Geno thing.....uh huh....

:facepalm:

Supastar stats all around...neither had a good game so who cares. Hopefully we don't have to travel to Denver or anywhere cold in the winter if he's drafted.

silver5liter 01-15-2013 07:15 PM

Was more of a problem with wrs falling down than it was with geno throwing in the snow from me watching. They went ultra conservative due to it.

Saccopoo 01-15-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322189)
Supastar stats all around...neither had a good game so who cares. Hopefully we don't have to travel to Denver or anywhere cold in the winter if he's drafted.

You are talking about Nassib, correct?

I mean, since he had a significantly worse game than Geno.

And I'm waiting to see your reasoning why Nassib is better than Geno.

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9322188)
It was pretty obvious they were showing he can drop back from under center. Im just saying idk why you dont like him.

Have you seen this yet?

I could be wrong about him, he could be the next Joe Montana...but I don't like him at #1 overall. Trade back a few spots and gather some more ammo and I wouldn't be opposed. If somebody jumps and takes, oh well. Wouldn't you rather be on the suck for Bridgewater band wagon next year? Especially with Clowney coming out and will almost def go #1 overall?

silver5liter 01-15-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9322199)

But But Geno's o line collapsed in the end zone and he gave up 2 safeties!

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9322199)

Never said he's better, though I think he is....equal arm, does more with less, smarter and helped spark a turnaround at one of the laughing stock of football colleges.

Nassib is a gun slinger though...reminds me of a young Farve.
Learn to read, I don't like Geno at #1 overall

silver5liter 01-15-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322200)
I could be wrong about him, he could be the next Joe Montana...but I don't like him at #1 overall. Trade back a few spots and gather some more ammo and I wouldn't be opposed. If somebody jumps and takes, oh well. Wouldn't you rather be on the suck for Bridgewater band wagon next year? Especially with Clowney coming out and will almost def go #1 overall?

God no, if we have the 1st over all pick next year something is wrong. Having the first overall pick doesnt come along very often, even for shitty teams.

silver5liter 01-15-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322205)
Never said he's better, though I think he is....equal arm, does more with less, smarter and helped spark a turnaround at one of the laughing stock of football colleges.

Nassib is a gun slinger though...reminds me of a young Farve.
Learn to read, I don't like Geno at #1 overall

But you did just say Nassib is better. Gotcha

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9322206)
God no, if we have the 1st over all pick next year something is wrong. Having the first overall pick doesnt come along very often, even for shitty teams.

There is enough talent on this team to win 5 or 6 games right now...you don't need the #1 pick I'd think for Teddy since Clowney will be picked there unless he gets injured.