ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Step Aside SOC - Barry says so (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268463)

Predarat 01-04-2013 12:18 PM

Barry needs to DIAF and drink antifreeze.

htismaqe 01-04-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9280324)
Why are you guys giving this cocksmoker any attention?

This is the best day in the last 20 years of this franchise, and we have a thread dedicated to HIM?

**** that, **** him.

Neither he nor the Ex-GM should ever be mentioned here again.

THIS.

Hammock Parties 01-04-2013 12:32 PM

There is a lot of love in Chiefs nation today. Have received three personal messages from different people expressing thanks for what I did during the season. People are reuniting.

Barry is still attacking, though. Being negative for absolutely no reason other than selfish shittiness.

Barry is a dick.

Bearcat 01-04-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9280242)
For those who missed his replies to me before he deleted the post:

I said something about yes, they SOC movement is done. Mission Accomplished.

I said something about arguing with the blind about seeing the truth. Said a few other things, can't remember. But I wasn't particularly nasty...at least by CP standards...

Then he deleted the post. I only post this because I've never seen anything like it...

Funny how someone who uses facebook and youtube to spread his drivel doesn't get the importance of social media when it comes to customer feedback.... guess it comes with the territory of having 7 followers as opposed to SOC's thousands.

So many levels of butthurt...

Dayze 01-04-2013 12:42 PM

I don't know this Barry character; but in the limited reading of his stuff over the course of the last half hour....he seems to be an incredible douche bag

JonesCrusher 01-04-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9280489)
Funny how someone who uses facebook and youtube to spread his drivel doesn't get the importance of social media when it comes to customer feedback.... guess it comes with the territory of having 7 followers as opposed to SOC's thousands.

So many levels of butthurt...

"WHY DON"T YOU NON-FAN ASSHOLES LISTEN TO MY PODCAST!"

Seems like a solid product promotion.

bunger 01-04-2013 12:46 PM

That,my fellow Chiefs fan ,is an absolute!!!!

JonesCrusher 01-04-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9280500)
I don't know this Barry character; but in the limited reading of his stuff over the course of the last half hour....he seems to be an incredible douche bag

Yeah, and he deletes the really good stuff.

Radar Chief 01-04-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9280117)
Uh...He's been a colossal failure during his tenure?

That’s it? Agreed but indications are that Clark signed Pioli to a 2 year extension before the season and there was supposedly some kind of non-homo bro love going on there. I thought maybe you had a remark from Clark that I hadn’t read indicating otherwise.

Hammock Parties 01-04-2013 12:51 PM

Barry deleted all his podcasts...he is a quittin' bitch. Fairweather fan.

The Franchise 01-04-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9280550)
Barry deleted all his podcasts...he is a quittin' bitch. Fairweather fan.

They're back up.

bobbything 01-04-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonesCrusher (Post 9280531)
Yeah, and he deletes the really good stuff.

For reference, I wish I knew who this guy was. That said, for anyone to suggest that the SOC collective didn't have some impact on the events that have unfolded would be silly. Even if Hunt had fully planned on ridding this organization of Pioli and Co., Hunt understands, even if just a little bit better, just exactly how dedicated this fanbase is to this team.

If even for that, the SOC movement was successful.

Furthermore, I don't know why this Barry individual is so angry towards the SOC crowd. Did he not want the exact same things that SOC wanted? Was he just jealous that their voice happened to be louder? I honestly don't get it.

There are so many things in advertising that are difficult to measure; and that's what this SOC movement was, advertising. It's difficult to measure the effectiveness of direct mail. Similarly, there was never any way for SOC to measure its effectiveness on Clark Hunt, specifically. But I can't imagine that was ever the goal. Advertising such as this is effective because you cannot ignore it. Clark Hunt was aware of it. And, again, if only for that, it was a good thing and was effective.

ct 01-04-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9279884)
He's butthurt for sure.

He's also correct here. SOC, the political entity, should go dormant until, God forbid, it is needed again. Batman doesn't save Gotham and then come to city council meetings in costume to micromanage the Mayor's policies.

this

but before you go, THANK YOU SOC!!! :thumb:

Hammock Parties 01-04-2013 01:01 PM

Barry wanted to be a part of SOC.

When he was denied that blessing, he turned on us like the rat **** son of a bitch he is.

mdchiefsfan 01-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9280462)
There is a lot of love in Chiefs nation today. Have received three personal messages from different people expressing thanks for what I did during the season. People are reuniting.

Barry is still attacking, though. Being negative for absolutely no reason other than selfish shittiness.

Barry is a dick.

yup can't be a moment about the Chiefs with him, which is pretty ironic. He has to use this situation to gain personal attention.