ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haters! Stand up and be counted! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266630)

Hammock Parties 11-15-2012 07:33 AM

Said it before and here it is again:

If Pioli is not fired I will have a lot of free time because I won't analyze a single frame of footage from a game this team plays.

No torrents, no GIFs, no videos, no screencaps, not a single goddamn thing.

I don't even care if he drafts a quarterback, because it will be the wrong one, playing for the wrong head coach, surrounded by some slapdicks like Dexter McCluster and Jon Baldwin.

I have an insane level of dedication to this team but I can't ****ing do it anymore if Pioli is here for another season. It'll just be a rerun of more Patriot Way bullshit. Especially against the NFC East.

But I bet I'd have to spend 10,000 posts telling homers that year five of Pioli will suck. Because I'm sure he'd do something to inspire hope in our gullible fan base.

Fire this mother****er. I want to go into next season hoping and believing in something.

King_Chief_Fan 11-15-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9120352)
Said it before and here it is again:

If Pioli is not fired I will have a lot of free time because I won't analyze a single frame of footage from a game this team plays.

No torrents, no GIFs, no videos, no screencaps, not a single goddamn thing.

I don't even care if he drafts a quarterback, because it will be the wrong one, playing for the wrong head coach, surrounded by some slapdicks like Dexter McCluster and Jon Baldwin.

I have an insane level of dedication to this team but I can't ****ing do it anymore if Pioli is here for another season. It'll just be a rerun of more Patriot Way bullshit. Especially against the NFC East.

But I bet I'd have to spend 10,000 posts telling homers that year five of Pioli will suck. Because I'm sure he'd do something to inspire hope in our gullible fan base.

Fire this mother****er. I want to go into next season hoping and believing in something.

rriiiiiiight....you have been doing that with every administration and coaching change that comes along

Woodchuck 11-15-2012 07:38 AM

What is worse? Being a true fan? Or, being a fair weather fan?

Hammock Parties 11-15-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9120355)
rriiiiiiight....you have been doing that with every administration and coaching change that comes along

That's exactly what I did in the first year with Herm and the first year with Pioli.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I was all about that Patriot Way in 2009.

Why do you think I've turned into such a vindictive asshole? I WAS BETRAYED.

Aries Walker 11-15-2012 07:39 AM

I wouldn't give up my Chiefs fandom and sooner than I'd renounce my citizenship.

ncCHIEFfan 11-15-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 9118925)
I've supported this team my whole life even though I don't even live in the Midwest anymore.

But if those 3 shit stains are back I would seriously consider not caring anymore.

This! Been a fan of the Chiefs since 1989. But I am already trying to act as though I don't care about a lose but it still stings inside even though I know it's for the greater good!

Lex Luthor 11-15-2012 07:56 AM

If Pioli is still here next year I'll probably still watch every game, because my favorite team will be playing.

But my favorite team will be whoever is playing AGAINST the Chiefs.

I will root for the Chiefs to go 0-16 next year if Pioli is still here. That idiot has destroyed this team.

King_Chief_Fan 11-15-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9120362)
That's exactly what I did in the first year with Herm and the first year with Pioli.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I was all about that Patriot Way in 2009.

Why do you think I've turned into such a vindictive asshole? I WAS BETRAYED.

you believe too much in each and every turn....be skeptical and careful upfront, that way, you don't have to back pedal as hard

ncCHIEFfan 11-15-2012 07:58 AM

How my entire week would go use to depend on the W/L of the Chiefs (yes I know that is crazy but I was young and prideful).

But since the DV era....my give a shit has slowly dwindled away. I will always luv the Chiefs but luv isn't enough to keep me involved.

This franchise needs a complete FO and coaching staff makeover.

Hammock Parties 11-15-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9120386)
you believe too much in each and every turn....be skeptical and careful upfront, that way, you don't have to back pedal as hard

SORRY FOR BEING A ****ING FAN.

SAUTO 11-15-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9120360)
What is worse? Being a true fan? Or, being a fair weather fan?

The worst thing has got to be just being your dumb ass
Posted via Mobile Device

ncCHIEFfan 11-15-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9120386)

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. If ya gonna claim fandom then gotta go all out!

King_Chief_Fan 11-15-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9120389)
SORRY FOR BEING A ****ING FAN.

no need to apologize....it has been fun watching you jump in with both feet only to come out yelling about how cold the water is

Reerun_KC 11-15-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9120391)
The worst thing has got to be just being your dumb ass
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

ChiefMojo 11-15-2012 08:05 AM

I'm dead f**king serious if Pioli is still here next year I'm going to either cheer for the Vikings like some of my family does or God forbid I'm going to cheer for the Donkey's in spite!!! Been a "fan" since 1985 but I can't take this crap anymore. I'll be back after Pioli is gone back to hell!