ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jake Long not at top of FA LT list (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270060)

Saul Good 03-11-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9486468)
You're really missing the point, but that IS your specialty.

If the point wasn't that they've drafted almost exclusively defensive players since taking Ryan, you're right. I have missed it.

Saul Good 03-11-2013 05:53 PM

You can admit that you were wrong about Atlanta spending an egregious amount of draft picks on help for Ryan. It's okay to acknowledge the elephant in the room...or you could just keep doubling down like the GM who shall remain nameless.

DaneMcCloud 03-11-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9486484)
If the point wasn't that they've drafted almost exclusively defensive players since taking Ryan, you're right. I have missed it.

Yeah, as usual, you missed the point, and mis-read what I wrote.

Par for the course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9486338)
How ANYONE could believe that the Miami Dolphins would have been better off with Matt Ryan as their QB, especially without giving up an absolutely egregious amount of picks in order to surround him with talent, is beyond me.

Ace Gunner 03-11-2013 05:54 PM

god damn you folks are QB challenged or you simply don't follow the game well enough to understand it.

Matt Ryan had a ten point lead during the first and second qtrs of the playoff game a few months ago. Julio Jones, Tony G, Roddy White and Matt ****ing Ryan.

They did not score in the second half. The entire second half.

What in the **** is wrong with you idiots.

DaneMcCloud 03-11-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9486492)
You can admit that you were wrong about Atlanta spending an egregious amount of draft picks on help for Ryan. It's okay to acknowledge the elephant in the room...or you could just keep doubling down like the GM who shall remain nameless.

I never said that, so there's no need for me to admit anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9486338)
How ANYONE could believe that the Miami Dolphins would have been better off with Matt Ryan as their QB, especially without giving up an absolutely egregious amount of picks in order to surround him with talent, is beyond me.

How about actually reading what I wrote before beginning your baseless attacks.

Your turn.

Brock 03-11-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9486499)
god damn you folks are QB challenged or you simply don't follow the game well enough to understand it.

Matt Ryan had a ten point lead during the first and second qtrs of the playoff game a few months ago. Julio Jones, Tony G, Roddy White and Matt ****ing Ryan.

Welp, that's it Matty. You had a bad half in a playoff game, so we're moving on.

Jesus. LMAO

spades 03-11-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9486436)
Right, because you're a ****ing genius.

LMAO

You're a ****ing dumbass, Dumbass. You have no idea what Atlanta will or won't do after the 2013 season. And if they bomb in the playoffs, again, why pay Matt Ryan $15 million a year to put up guady numbers but no playoff wins?

Uou do know that teams lose games right? Not just the qb? You have been making some pretty foolish posts in this thread.

Saul Good 03-11-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9486375)
Oh, stop being a dickhead.

The point is that Atlanta has sacrificed draft choice after draft choice in order to surround Matt Ryan with talent and they've got almost nothing to show for it in five seasons.

Pretty much the same as Miami since taking Jake Long.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9486500)
I never said that, so there's no need for me to admit anything.

How about actually reading what I wrote before beginning your baseless attacks.

Your turn.

Interesting

Ace Gunner 03-11-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9486513)
Welp, that's it Matty. You had a bad half in a playoff game, so we're moving on.

Jesus. LMAO

if you paid attn you ****ing idiot it is a pattern. just like your ****ing ignorance.

Y'all want a QB "that wins" yadayada, but you don't know shit about QB.

Saul Good 03-11-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9486499)

Was that the game where they scored 24 points and had almost 500 yards of total offense including 400 passing yards and 3 TD passes?

Saul Good 03-11-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9486528)
if you paid attn you ****ing idiot it is a pattern. just like your ****ing ignorance.

Y'all want a QB "that wins" yadayada, but you don't know shit about QB.

They need a QB who will step it up. 2 playoff games with 650 yards passing and 6 TDs just doesn't cut it.

Ace Gunner 03-11-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9486530)
Was that the game where they scored 24 points and had almost 500 yards of total offense including 400 passing yards and 3 TD passes?

it was the playoff game where they did not score 1 ****ing point during the entire second half.

Saul Good 03-11-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9486544)
it was the playoff game where they did not score 1 ****ing point during the entire second half.

He probably should have thrown for 500 yards instead of just 400.

jd1020 03-11-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9486542)
They need a QB who will step it up. 2 playoff games with 650 yards passing and 6 TDs just doesn't cut it.

Chiefs have just been spoiled with elite QBs recently. Hard for the fans to understand that not all teams are as fortunate as the Chiefs.

Brock 03-11-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9486544)

LMAO dumbest mother****er to shit behind a pair of shoes.