ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bob Fescoe-Clark visibly upset and irate with the play on Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264836)

htismaqe 10-09-2012 06:31 AM

Contempt for the fans? Check.
Ridiculous treatment of the media, as if they are spies from opposing teams? Check.
Intolerable treatment of fellow employees? Check.
Stubborn clinging to all things Patriot? Check.
Inability to hire or sign ANYONE that hasn't been part of the Patriot circle? Check.

There is NO reason to keep Scott Pioli. None. Even if Cassel is cut tomorrow and the team comes out and says they're trading the next 5 drafts for Geno Smith, Pioli NEEDS to be fired at the end of the season. Period.

oldman 10-09-2012 06:45 AM

Why wait until the end of the season? He's already done the damage. If there's a trade to be made or a FA to pick up, I'm sure the 2nd in command could do that. There's simply no reason to let him continue to waste electricity and oxygen in KC.
Clark would gain a lot of support from the fans if he just held a presser today to announce Pioli's termination.

htismaqe 10-09-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 8994782)
Why wait until the end of the season? He's already done the damage. If there's a trade to be made or a FA to pick up, I'm sure the 2nd in command could do that. There's simply no reason to let him continue to waste electricity and oxygen in KC.
Clark would gain a lot of support from the fans if he just held a presser today to announce Pioli's termination.

GMs don't get fired mid-season. It just doesn't happen.

stonedstooge 10-09-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8994832)

Wouldn't it just be the ultimate slap in the face to the "Executive of the Decade" though? Shoot that ****ing ego of his right down. LMAO

htismaqe 10-09-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8994835)
Wouldn't it just be the ultimate slap in the face to the "Executive of the Decade" though? Shoot that ****ing ego of his right down. LMAO

It would be awesome, for sure.

But it won't happen so I don't see the point in talking about it. :thumb:

GordonGekko 10-09-2012 07:25 AM

A winning sports owner would have been visibly upset when Baltimore manhandled us at home in the playoffs a couple years ago. Clark should have realized then that we weren't going anywhere. His reaction is a couple of years too late.

GordonGekko 10-09-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8994832)

Doesn't mean Clark cannot start a new trend.

But after how the media reported the 'booing' of Matt Cassel last Sunday, I'm confident the Chiefs are going to try to lay low for awhile out of the spotlight, so yeah no moves in the front office for the remainder of this season.