ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs McNabb thinks Cassel can fit in Reid's system (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269951)

Pasta Little Brioni 02-13-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9399282)
lol winston blew chunks, asamoah was piss, lilja and the OC rotation was laughably bulldozed regularly and the LG rotation was comedy.

Brandon Albert was the only guy I liked last season.

but thx for your dumbass input you petty pathetic name-calling crybaby.

Horrible take...absolutely horrible. The line was one of the few bright spots during the season.

Frosty 02-13-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9399289)
Brady Quinn.

Between Cassel, Quinn and Daboll, pretty much the entire offense gets a pass from me for last season. It will be interesting to see how these guys do with competent coaching and schemes.

milkman 02-13-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9399282)
lol winston blew chunks, asamoah was piss, lilja and the OC rotation was laughably bulldozed regularly and the LG rotation was comedy.

Brandon Albert was the only guy I liked last season.

but thx for your dumbass input you petty pathetic name-calling crybaby.

The line had some struggles, due primarily to lack of experience, chemistry, and injuries, along with an overall lack of depth.

It's a talented group that will provide ample protection and open running lanes as they gel together.

And clearly, when it comes to RT, you are one clueless ****.

It's okay, though.
Idiots are allowed post, so go ahead and take advantage of that right.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 10:08 AM

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 10:08 AM

The line didn't truly struggle until Russ Hochstein, Donald Stephenson and Jeff Allen were all starting.

When it was Albert-Lilja-Hudson-Asamoah-Winston it was pretty ****ing good.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399345)
The line didn't truly struggle until Russ Hochstein, Donald Stephenson and Jeff Allen were all starting.

When it was Albert-Lilja-Hudson-Asamoah-Winston it was pretty ****ing good.

I like the upside of Stephenson and Allen but having them starting next to each other was just asking for trouble...

Pasta Little Brioni 02-13-2013 10:15 AM

Eh, it was a wasted season and it was good experience for them.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9399365)
Eh, it was a wasted season and it was good experience for them.

Absolutely.

Ace Gunner 02-13-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9399335)
The line had some struggles, due primarily to lack of experience, chemistry, and injuries, along with an overall lack of depth.

It's a talented group that will provide ample protection and open running lanes as they gel together.

And clearly, when it comes to RT, you are one clueless ****.

It's okay, though.
Idiots are allowed post, so go ahead and take advantage of that right.

you are a good side -- stepper, like so many chiefs fans. If Dalton or Cam played for the chiefs last season, they would have stunk. this OL is not anywhere near what the Bengal/Panthers have. but hey, you just keep on thinking up more excuses for your dumbaassery, it is cheap entertainment for me.

Ace Gunner 02-13-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9399301)
Horrible take...absolutely horrible. The line was one of the few bright spots during the season.

No pass protection. No run blocking for Jamaal. ya. good stuffLMAO

htismaqe 02-13-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9399653)
you are a good side -- stepper, like so many chiefs fans. If Dalton or Cam played for the chiefs last season, they would have stunk. this OL is not anywhere near what the Bengal/Panthers have. but hey, you just keep on thinking up more excuses for your dumbaassery, it is cheap entertainment for me.

It's gonna be glorious when we get a real QB and suddenly the line looks "good".

You gonna eat your crow or slink away without a sound?

Ace Gunner 02-13-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9399675)
It's gonna be glorious when we get a real QB and suddenly the line looks "good".

You gonna eat your crow or slink away without a sound?

it wont change 2012 mang -- now look, I'm with those who think there are some young players on this roster that could become decent, but as far as 2012 goes, it is in the books and the books don't lie. that's all I am saying.

milkman 02-13-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9399688)
it wont change 2012 mang -- now look, I'm with those who think there are some young players on this roster that could become decent, but as far as 2012 goes, it is in the books and the books don't lie. that's all I am saying.

You need to get a bigger sling for your bullshit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 12:12 PM

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9399698)
You need to get a bigger sling for your bullshit.

LMAO

This is a doozy.