ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****TNF Packers @ Seahawks**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318884)

Mecca 11-16-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13894676)
Is this a joke? Surely it is.

First they don't challenge the long completion that allowed the Seahawks to score and go up in the game. THEN - on 4th and 2 with AARON ****ing RODGERS and a RB that has been killing it they PUNT with one time out and 4 minutes left. And never get the ball back again.

Just appallingly stupid mofo that McCarthy. The guy got gifted the best QB of all time. That's the only reason he still is employed.

Remember, he chose Alex Smith over Rodgers...he was with the 49ers when that call was made.

-King- 11-16-2018 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13894676)
Is this a joke? Surely it is.

First they don't challenge the long completion that allowed the Seahawks to score and go up in the game. THEN - on 4th and 2 with AARON ****ing RODGERS and a RB that has been killing it they PUNT with one time out and 4 minutes left. And never get the ball back again.

Just appallingly stupid mofo that McCarthy. The guy got gifted the best QB of all time. That's the only reason he still is employed.

Aaron Rodgers is playing like pure shit (by his standards ) this year. If he didn't **** up that last drive he had, he never puts McCarthy in a position to make mistakes. This year I've noticed he routinely skips over easy passes and first down while trying to make home run passes. I know a lot of people don't like hearing it, but sometimes, hitting the check down is the right move. Especially when it can result in an easy first down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990 11-16-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13894631)
Luck of the draw.

I've always said Reid no worse a coach than Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy, Barry Switzer, Jon Gruden, etc.

Kubiak

MahiMike 11-16-2018 06:50 AM

Start the coaching carousel now.

Chiefnj2 11-16-2018 06:56 AM

This is good. I want the Bears to make the playoffs.

ThaVirus 11-16-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13894665)
a little off track here - but Seahawks scare me more than anyone on our remaining schedule.

They run the ball well and they'll stay committed to it, unlike most teams on our schedule. Their defense is strong as well.

That'll be a game where we need to put the pedal to the metal and get as big a lead a strong possible to force them to pass to win.

notorious 11-16-2018 07:11 AM

McCarthy isn’t a bad coach, he just isn’t a good one.

GB is ****ed. The mojo in that organization is horrible. They need a major change at coach to get it corrected.

Let’s not forget they lost the guy that loaded their roster with talent years ago.

ThaVirus 11-16-2018 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13894732)
Aaron Rodgers is playing like pure shit (by his standards ) this year. If he didn't **** up that last drive he had, he never puts McCarthy in a position to make mistakes. This year I've noticed he routinely skips over easy passes and first down while trying to make home run passes. I know a lot of people don't like hearing it, but sometimes, hitting the check down is the right move. Especially when it can result in an easy first down.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's pretty hilarious that the dude can throw 19 TDs to only 1 INT while leading a top 10 offense and be labeled "pure shit".

Just goes to show how incredible he's been for the past ten years.

Skyy God 11-16-2018 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13894588)
Rodgers looks so uninterested when things aren’t going well. It always seems like he is trying to blame others when things aren’t working.

I think he’s sick of having the Beav as HC.

FringeNC 11-16-2018 08:00 AM

We don't appreciate just how good a coach Andy Reid is. No way an Andy Reid team with Aaron Rodgers has that record.

Hoover 11-16-2018 08:33 AM

The Packers have a lot of nice young talent. I do think they need a new HC, that offense is boring as shit.

chinaski 11-16-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13894814)
The Packers have a lot of nice young talent. I do think they need a new HC, that offense is boring as shit.

That Fackrell dude was wrecking shit last night.

OKchiefs 11-16-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13894762)
They run the ball well and they'll stay committed to it, unlike most teams on our schedule. Their defense is strong as well.

That'll be a game where we need to put the pedal to the metal and get as big a lead a strong possible to force them to pass to win.

I'm jealous of how Seattle basically got rid of their entire legion of boom and still have a far superior defense than us.

NJChiefsFan 11-16-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13895036)
I'm jealous of how Seattle basically got rid of their entire legion of boom and still have a far superior defense than us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.acm...homas-nfl-2018

I'm not saying we are equal but less than 2 points a game less than us isn't far superior.

CasselGotPeedOn 11-16-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13895036)

https://media.giphy.com/media/ENF4RGES1bt2o/giphy.gif