ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2016 CP NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907)

CleveSteve 04-10-2016 05:32 PM

Officially 90% done guys. 👍🏻

chiefscafan 04-10-2016 07:10 PM

Agreed real

This draft isn't deep

Sfeihc 04-10-2016 08:14 PM

Rex Ryan will enjoy this bounty of talent as much as his wife's feet.

Buffalo Bills

1) E. Ogbah, DE/OLB OSU
2) K. Clark, DL, UCLA
3) J. Garnett, OG, Stanford
4a) C. Peake, WR, Clemson
4b) DeAndre Houston-Carson, DB, William & Mary
5) Jerell Adams, TE, South Carolina
6a) Aaron Wallace, OLB, UCLA
6b) David Onyemata, DT, Manitoba

The Bills got some much needed talent at OLB and DL in the beginning and end of the CP Mock. Garnett should slot in as a starter at guard. Peake and Adams give Tyrod Taylor a couple more options in the passing attack. Houston-Carson will make his was into the mix of the Bills secondary. I could see as many as six starters coming out of this draft for the Bills.

DJ's left nut 04-10-2016 09:02 PM

Smart and athletic but perhaps a tick undersized?

Ladies and gentlemen, you've got yourself a ZBS lineman right there. Knowing this, the Steelers select:

Cole Toner, OT - Harvard

I'd be more excited about this pick had I not grabbed a G already but ultimately I think he's a nice value for a zone blocking team who's one of those odd ducks that may actually be better suited for LT than RT.

CleveSteve 04-11-2016 09:14 AM

sent PM to cafan and staylor

chiefscafan 04-11-2016 10:54 AM

Ok look my notes gonna have to dig deep most of guys I was thinking bout for this pick were just picked

staylor26 04-11-2016 11:15 AM

The Miami Dolphins select Tavon Young, CB, Temple

The Washington Redskins select Connor Wujciak, DT, Boston College

CleveSteve 04-11-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12172835)
The Miami Dolphins select Tavon Young, CB, Temple

The Washington Redskins select Vincent Valentine, DT, Nebraska

221. Pittsburgh – DJ’s left nut - Vincent Valentine, NT, Nebraska

Drink

chiefscafan 04-11-2016 11:21 AM

The Chicago Bears select Dominque Robertson, OT, West Georgia.

A developmental D 2 OT with the potential to be a franchise left tackle. With Massey and Rodgers as the bookends for the future this O line becomes solid.

staylor26 04-11-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12172841)
221. Pittsburgh – DJ’s left nut - Vincent Valentine, NT, Nebraska

Drink

Lol sorry I searched for Young and didn't want to wait 60 seconds to search for Valentine.

CleveSteve 04-11-2016 11:26 AM

Cleveland's draft is done:

2. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi
32. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Josh Doctson, WR, TCU
65. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio State
100. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama
139. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Roberto Aguayo, K, Florida State
142. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Victor Ochi, OLB, Stony Brook
173. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Tyrone Holmes, OLB, Montana
174. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Brandon Shell, OT, South Carolina
177. Cleveland – CleveSteve - Kalan Reed, CB Southern Miss
224. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Trevon Stewart, DB, Houston

Looking back, I'm very happy with what I got. Maybe if I could go back I take Benenoch, Ioannidis, or Prosise instead of Aguayo, but I really like what I came away with. I think the receivers transform the offense. Cardale has a ton of potential behind Griffin. Jones, Reed, and Stewart reset the secondary which was a disaster last year. Holmes and Ochi are two of my six favorite OLB rush prospects this year (#3 & #6). I didn't get it done at ILB and didn't get a backup C, but there are too many holes to fix for the Browns. Still guys left I like at both spots.

kccrow 04-11-2016 01:30 PM

The Philadelphia Eagles select Andrew Adams, FS, Connecticut.

Adams gives the Eagles some speed on the back end and for special teams, plus some good man-cover ability and ball skills.

I don't tell you guys about every sleeper. Chiefs were at this pro day by the way.

Discuss Thrower 04-11-2016 04:12 PM

The Oakland Raiders select DeAndre Washington, running back, Texas Tech

CleveSteve 04-11-2016 04:17 PM

With the 236th pick in the 2016 CP Mock Draft,

The Denver Broncos select Devin Lucien, WR Arizona State

http://www.columbian.com/wp-content/...izona-St-2.jpg

In a career marred by injuries eventually leading to a transfer, Devin Lucien never attained the success his talent promised. It wasn't until late in his senior year (his only at Arizona State) that he really showed what his size strength and speed was capable of. Only Josh Doctson had a more productive three game stretch of the 2015 season from the wide receiver position than the way Lucien closed out the year, with 26 catches for 530 yards and 5 TDs, including his final tilt against a West Virginia secondary who saw three players selected in this draft. With only Demaryius Thomas and Cody Latimer under contract at the WR position for 2017, they take a flyer on a high ceiling player in Lucien.

Discuss Thrower 04-11-2016 04:22 PM

I'll drink when I don't have class or homework. Thanks for the heads up and tip, CleveSteve.

:facepalm: