ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

007 11-10-2012 04:52 PM

I don't like the idea of doing it while on offense because we are still supposed to be supporting the team. It makes us look bad. Do it on commercial breaks when nothing is happening.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-10-2012 04:55 PM

Id do it at every punt or whenever the opponent scores.

Hammock Parties 11-10-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9103984)
I don't like the idea of doing it while on offense because we are still supposed to be supporting the team. It makes us look bad. Do it on commercial breaks when nothing is happening.

Screw that. We want it on TV. I want audio.

teedubya 11-10-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9103988)

This. Great ideas everyone.

BossChief 11-10-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9103984)

this

BossChief 11-10-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9103974)
I can put that on the flyer no problem. Instructions to yell some sort of chant on the first offensive possession to get everyone on the same page. If we are handing out flyers outside, we may be able to get way more than just our blackout people.

10 people passing them out at the freeway exit would be able to distribute thousands.

**** it, talk to Sports Nutz and include a coupon with the flyer. $5 off on purchases of 3 or more goes a long way...

Incredible Edibles 11-10-2012 05:20 PM

I agree. Bad idea to do it on offense. If the intentions are to get Pioli fired...then stick with that. Intentionally causing the offense to screw up so you can "get on tv" is going to prove the haters of this movement correct. We want change in the management, QB too, but actually trying to get them to do bad is not only a stupid idea, its against what this movement is supposed to represent.

Hammock Parties 11-10-2012 05:20 PM

The offense is going to screw up, let's get real. LMAO

Incredible Edibles 11-10-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9104053)
The offense is going to screw up, let's get real. LMAO

Yes they will. But let them screw up on their own...we dont need to encourage it.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-10-2012 05:30 PM

will these instructions go on the SOC FB page?

I think this will catch on and carry throughout the season if we can get it established the first game.

bevischief 11-10-2012 05:45 PM

What offense this team hasn't had a lead in any game this year.

bowener 11-10-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9103988)

This is best. Do it once the Chiefs inevitably lose the lead tie, start chanting.

bowener 11-10-2012 10:21 PM

I don't know if you need to include instructions on when to chant either... I think it should and will just happen organically. People will know the moment when it comes. You will feel the crushing blow of fate telling you it is time.

teedubya 11-11-2012 12:11 AM

Chant "Save Our Chiefs" every time the team punts, turnovers the ball or the opponent scores.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11-11-2012 01:12 AM

Punts and Bengal TDs...book it

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9104013)
This. Great ideas everyone.

Hammock Parties 11-11-2012 02:30 AM

Hahahaha.

https://twitter.com/JakeGuti/status/...739008/photo/1

Quote:

I just saw Scott Pioli at my hotel in Providence.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7XYal5CEAAbAYp.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 11-11-2012 02:58 AM

Well I guess now we knew where he flew too. What, was he talking to Kraft about a come back to NE already?

Nightfyre 11-11-2012 04:52 AM

looks like photoshop

Hammock Parties 11-11-2012 07:48 AM

http://i.imgur.com/ubRjD.png

bevischief 11-11-2012 07:52 AM

Matty sucks, Matty sucks. For a chant.

aturnis 11-11-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9105366)
looks like photoshop

No. It doesn't. He's just fat/buff and very broad shouldered. The combo makes his head look small.

That’s absolutely him. Didn't you see the t-shirt and jeans?

aturnis 11-11-2012 10:25 AM

I just noticed he is wearing a "Together is Powerful" t-shirt. ZOMG!

ILChief 11-11-2012 01:43 PM

Over in the DC forum, BigRedChief had a contest where he said he would donate $20 to the winner's charity of choice on who came the closest to predicting the Electoral Map for this election. I won it and told him to donate the $20 to SaveOurChiefs, so you should be getting a donation of $20 from him soon. I hadn't been able to donate to the movement so far, so this is my donation.

Fire Pioli!

pr_capone 11-11-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9106164)
Over in the DC forum, BigRedChief had a contest where he said he would donate $20 to the winner's charity of choice on who came the closest to predicting the Electoral Map for this election. I won it and told him to donate the $20 to SaveOurChiefs, so you should be getting a donation of $20 from him soon. I hadn't been able to donate to the movement so far, so this is my donation.

Fire Pioli!

Cool!

BigRedChief 11-11-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9106205)
Cool!

you should have it.

pr_capone 11-11-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9106405)
you should have it.

negative ghost rider. I have not received an email on the matter

Titty Meat 11-11-2012 07:51 PM

lol this was just posted on Fescoes wall

"A few days ago I was listening to 610 and heard the guy talking about the "save our chiefs" movement. I must say that without hesitation I promptly got on Facebook "liked" their page. Soon after I had the chance to poke through their page and I have to tell you that after consideration I cannot go along with their movement. I do agree that change needs to happen, as I'm sure everyone else does. But, the thing that bothers me is I guess is that they are trying to convey a message of "change in culture" in Kansas City. They put videos up with highlights of Geno Smith. Flying banners. Things like that I feel are a bad representation to what a real fan should be. And how are fans supposed to change the culture within the organization? First off, none of us are scouts in the nfl, second is the culture thing. Are they much better for the things they are doing? I am sure NO ONE in the organization WANTS to lose. Could you imagine being a cubs fan or a Red Sox fan before they got their World Series? Times get tough now and then for every team, there is only one champ at the end of each season. All being said, thank u for your rants, thank u and the rest of the guys for fighting with your voices."

Tribal Warfare 11-11-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9107585)

"A few days ago I was listening to 610 and heard the guy talking about the "save our chiefs" movement. I must say that without hesitation I promptly got on Facebook "liked" their page. Soon after I had the chance to poke through their page and I have to tell you that after consideration I cannot go along with their movement. I do agree that change needs to happen, as I'm sure everyone else does. But, the thing that bothers me is I guess is that they are trying to convey a message of "change in culture" in Kansas City. They put videos up with highlights of Geno Smith. Flying banners. Things like that I feel are a bad representation to what a real fan should be. And how are fans supposed to change the culture within the organization? First off, none of us are scouts in the nfl, second is the culture thing. Are they much better for the things they are doing? I am sure NO ONE in the organization WANTS to lose. Could you imagine being a cubs fan or a Red Sox fan before they got their World Series? Times get tough now and then for every team, there is only one champ at the end of each season. All being said, thank u for your rants, thank u and the rest of the guys for fighting with your voices."

LMAO, yup just take it up the ass for another 20 plus years

BigRedChief 11-11-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9107490)
negative ghost rider. I have not received an email on the matter

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8VG22296V60299421)
Sent to:
NAME EDITED (The recipient of this payment is Verified)Email:
saveourchiefs@cox.netAmount sent:
-$20.00 USDFee amount:
$0.00 USDNet amount:
-$20.00 USD
Date:
Nov 11, 2012Time:
12:11:24 PSTStatus:
Completed
Subject:
You have sent $20.00 USD to NAME EDITED with PayPal
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance Funding Source:
$20.00 USD - PayPal Account

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11-11-2012 08:22 PM

people need to get a sense of humor and understanding. People post some off-the-wall stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9107585)

Easy 6 11-11-2012 08:59 PM

Apparently, Fescoe is an old man who doesnt quite get it.

His opinion sounds like my Grandma's take on Elvis... "bah, whats he doing up there, gyrating around like that? just a bunch of nonsense!"

God forbid the boat really gets rocked.

Hammock Parties 11-11-2012 09:02 PM

Not a month ago, Fescoe was defending Cassel.

He literally said "Cassel doesn't play defense" on the air.

The homer runs deep in him.

Hammock Parties 11-11-2012 10:05 PM

Take pictures, Planeteers!

Quote:

Attention! There will be a SaveOurChiefs viewing get together at the Granfalloon on the plaza for the Steelers/Chiefs game. If ya can make it come out by 7:00pm for pregame and Chiefs blackout rally. Please take pics!

BossChief 11-11-2012 11:21 PM

Damn, how far this franchise has fallen.

I remember when I had to stand in line at the ticketmaster before they opened the day single game tickets came on sale in hopes of being able to buy a pair of tickets and some of the time, there were a couple years when none were available andI had to go to agents and pay damn near twice face value to get into Arrowhead to watch this team play.

Those were great times and the money was well spent. I looked forward to home openers like they were Christmas morning. Same goes for home games against the Raiders.

Id get to KC the night before the game and get to the stadium as soon as I could to fire up the BBQ and hang out with the 6-10 of us that made the trip. Opposing fans would walk by and we would offer them a burger or dog...just whatever.

GREAT times!!!

I went to the Chiefs Patriots game (when Wesley had 3 picks and we beat NE) with a couple buddies and got tickets in 136 right behind the Patriots bench to heckl Brady and I remember paying somewhere around 400 per ticket for that trip, plus everything else. When we were looking for tickets, we were deciding on the seats behind the NE bench or in the first couple rows in the endzone in hopes of getting on TV for a TD celebration and those were around the same amount...maybe closer to 300 or so.

Again, it was worth it because of the memories. I wouldn't take back a dime.

One of my best buddies old lady said she was gonna take us to the Bengals/Chiefs game (He is a big time Bengals fan) and told me she would pay and that she wanted to get good seats. I told her we would wait to buy them because she said this about a month into the season and the Chiefs weren't very good, so the price would go lower as the game approaches.

WOW

I looked at StubHub tonight and cant belive my eyes.

Tickets for the game are starting at less than 9 dollars.

For 1st row seats in the endzone, you can pick up 4 tickets for under 50 bucks a seat!

If a guy wanted to (not sure why) go to every home game of KC from here on out, you could literally do so for under 50 bucks COMBINED for all 4 games.

That just really sucks that these guys (Pioli, Cassel, Romeo, ETC) have ****ed this team so badly that you can take 4 people to the game for just a few dollars more than what it costs to park.

I really hope those reports of Pioli already having signed an extension are totally false or that if they are true that Clark will just eat the money and move on.

I'm not sure I can deal with another year of this dickwad running this team into the ground.

**** you, Pioli for taking one of the more enjoyable things away from us fans and **** every DEB ALL CAPS or kool aid MFer out there that defends this guy and his ways of destroying this team we all love so much.

Phobia 11-11-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9108028)

When did this thing happen?

Old Dog 11-12-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9108206)
When did this thing happen?

Using my ability of reasoning that is often compared to that of Sherlock Holmes, I read:
"for the Steelers/Chiefs game. If ya can make it come out by 7:00pm"
and deduced that it is this very day at approximately 1900.

KChiefs_Fan94 11-12-2012 01:37 PM

The official fire crennel song; youtube.com/watch?v=TyQj8hColvw&list=HL1352749006&feature=mh_lolz

Phobia 11-12-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs_Fan94 (Post 9109274)
The official fire crennel song; youtube.com/watch?v=TyQj8hColvw&list=HL1352749006&feature=mh_lolz

I don't know why you guys can't do something other than country.

Titty Meat 11-12-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9108028)

Wish I would have known about his earlier. I already bought some bratwurst and beer.

Phobia 11-12-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9109679)
Wish I would have known about his earlier. I already bought some bratwurst and beer.

It was well-thought out.

Message from random facebook follower: "Would you guys organize a watch party near the Plaza/Westport?"
SOC: "Where?"
Random facebook follower: "How about the Gran Falloon?"
SOC: "Okay."

pr_capone 11-12-2012 04:34 PM

I spent nearly a half an hour in-studio with KGSO 1410AM this morning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-qwcnJUnLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bowener 11-12-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9109694)
It was well-thought out.

Message from random facebook follower: "Would you guys organize a watch party near the Plaza/Westport?"
SOC: "Where?"
Random facebook follower: "How about the Gran Falloon?"
SOC: "Okay."

Too expensive for my poor ass. I'm looking for somewhere else in the Westport area. Any suggestions?

Tribal Warfare 11-12-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9109778)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-qwcnJUnLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

awesome job, though you excluded the lack of accountability that Pioli and his lackeys exhibit year in and year out .The poster boy Matt "graded out perfectly" Cassel is a set example, and that's not even mentioning blaming Haley for the downfalls of the team prior to this season.

Incredible Edibles 11-12-2012 06:01 PM

Sam Mellinger just tweeted about the Saveourchiefs plane flying on Friday over rush hour. Check him out on Twitter.

Titty Meat 11-12-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9109782)
Too expensive for my poor ass. I'm looking for somewhere else in the Westport area. Any suggestions?

Westport is kinda slim pickins'. I like Harpos or the Flea Market.

pr_capone 11-12-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles (Post 9109983)
Sam Mellinger just tweeted about the Saveourchiefs plane flying on Friday over rush hour. Check him out on Twitter.

I leaked it out to him. :D

O.city 11-12-2012 06:24 PM

We gotta get this out there even bigger.

You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work, but we gotta get it on CNN or something.

Tribal Warfare 11-12-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9110055)
We gotta get this out there even bigger.

You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work, but we gotta get it on CNN or something.

We would need Whitlock's help with that especially to get to someon like Howie Long a former AFC West competitor knowing how Arrowhead use to be.

O.city 11-12-2012 06:33 PM

We need Whitlocks help for sure.

Has anyone reached out to Babb or anyone with an axe to grind?

Titty Meat 11-12-2012 07:09 PM

Hopefully none of this will matter after tomorrow.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-12-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9110250)
Hopefully none of this will matter after tomorrow.

This.

O.city 11-12-2012 07:13 PM

Prolly in the thread somewhere, but if Pioli and Crennel are fired, does SaveourChiefs die?

Mr_Tomahawk 11-12-2012 07:14 PM

If we achieve our mission...this thread should be printed into a journal of sorts and placed in the hall of fame room in Arrowhead.

pr_capone 11-12-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9110266)
Prolly in the thread somewhere, but if Pioli and Crennel are fired, does SaveourChiefs die?

Kind of. All money in the coffers goes to the Boys and Girls Club of KC. SOC, will likely be rebranded into a news portal for the Chiefs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9110276)
If we achieve our mission...this thread should be printed into a journal of sorts and placed in the hall of fame room in Arrowhead.

LOL. I agree with this.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-12-2012 07:22 PM

KMBC JUST PIMPED THE SHIT OUT OF SOC

Coach 11-12-2012 07:23 PM

Just one thing I have to say...

If Pioli gets through this season, there is no excuse as to why SOS should cease operations. None.

While I understand donating money to the good cause is the honorable thing, you can still do a little bit of that, but I would not advise to close down operations just because.

Stand tall and stick with your guns.

Don't let up.

Phobia 11-12-2012 07:27 PM

Priceless exposure right there.

Tribal Warfare 11-12-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9110318)

If Pioli gets through this season, there is no excuse as to why SOS should cease operations. None.

While I understand donating money to the good cause is the honorable thing, you can still do a little bit of that, but I would not advise to close down operations just because.

Don't let up.

If he's here next season with an extended contract, the movement failed. This would also indicate that Clark doesn't give a shit too.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-12-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9110344)
Priceless exposure right there.

Yeah.

Brought a Tear to my eye. Good job to all you guys who have been putting in all this time and work.

pr_capone 11-12-2012 07:34 PM

I look forward to watching this. I understand I am in it. :D

pr_capone 11-12-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9110346)
If he's here next season with an extended contract, the movement failed. This would also indicate that Clark doesn't give a shit too.

Exactly. There is no use in flogging the dolphin beating a dead horse. If he is still here next year then it is time to scale back how much I care about this team.

Coach 11-12-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9110346)

Well, I understand that, but when you're fighting a battle, nobody said it was going to be easy. Sometimes things are going to go for a long time. Got to stay committed to the cause.

1ChiefsDan 11-12-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9110318)

Don't let up.

I agree with this. But I also understand the reasoning behind the other train of thought. (Don't agree, but understand.)

Canofbier 11-12-2012 11:42 PM

There seems to be some backlash against the movement for its perceived constant negativity. Not that we have much to celebrate this season, but maybe we could start honoring a player each week that did his part and played a good game? It may lend our movement some extra credibility for doing what it says (still supporting the team and its players), and positivity is almost universally more successful than negativity. It wouldn't necessarily have to feel forced, either - DJ had a very noteworthy game today, and deserves some recognition for it.

Tribal Warfare 11-12-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9110426)
Well, I understand that, but when you're fighting a battle, nobody said it was going to be easy. Sometimes things are going to go for a long time. Got to stay committed to the cause.

Dude, it will be white noise he'll do just good enough ( 8-8 or 9-7) the next season with even shittier schedule then the cycle of suck will continue with the yes men he'll hire and all the competent players just going through the motions when go up against good teams getting blown out 20 points or more. The True Fans will dig the 8-8 and 9-7 seasons every other year.

Hammock Parties 11-12-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9114161)
There seems to be some backlash against the movement for its perceived constant negativity. Not that we have much to celebrate this season, but maybe we could start honoring a player each week that did his part and played a good game? It may lend our movement some extra credibility for doing what it says (still supporting the team and its players), and positivity is almost universally more successful than negativity. It wouldn't necessarily have to feel forced, either - DJ had a very noteworthy game today, and deserves some recognition for it.

It doesn't really matter. New likers are pouring in on facebook again tonight. We will be over 13,000 by morning. Whatever we're doing is working.

1ChiefsDan 11-12-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9110404)
Exactly. There is no use in flogging the dolphin beating a dead horse. If he is still here next year then it is time to scale back how much I care about this team.

I am never going to scale back how much I care about this team. I have tried to root for another team, doesn't work.

I don't want to give up watching the NFL. I WANT the Chiefs to get better. I WANT to fight for this franchise. I DON"T want to give up if pissoli isn't fired after this season.

What Hunt products can we boycott if pissoli isn't fired? Is it just oil and lng? Are ther consumer products that can be boycotted?

**** the Hunts if they don't care about the Chiefs. Hit them in the pocketbook more than just the Chiefs. With the tv contracts, the fans aren't going to make a significant impact just boycotting the Chiefs.

1ChiefsDan 11-12-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9114161)

YAY! Casselsucks didn't have a turnover until overtime!!!!

Kind of like this????
:mad:

007 11-13-2012 12:58 AM

That is just like the damn Chiefs fan that gave me grief at the sports bar tonight. I was knocking on Bowe for his taunting and then the Chiefs as a whole for the dancing in the endzone. Then I made a comment on that bold 4th and 1 call that Tomlin made. This fan called me out and said I should just put on a damn steelers jersey because I am complaining about the Chiefs. Pissed me off because if he was paying any attention at all he would have seen me cheering the good plays and even commenting on a few of Cassels good throws. Especially the one that tied the game.

Guy really ticked me off.

To top it off he is calling me out as a fan when I am wearing my red and he is just wearing a black polo. I would have thought he was a Steelers fan.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9114327)
That is just like the damn Chiefs fan that gave me grief at the sports bar tonight. I was knocking on Bowe for his taunting and then the Chiefs as a whole for the dancing in the endzone. Then I made a comment on that bold 4th and 1 call that Tomlin made. This fan called me out and said I should just put on a damn steelers jersey because I am complaining about the Chiefs. Pissed me off because if he was paying any attention at all he would have seen me cheering the good plays and even commenting on a few of Cassels good throws. Especially the one that tied the game.

Guy really ticked me off.

To top it off he is calling me out as a fan when I am wearing my red and he is just wearing a black polo. I would have thought he was a Steelers fan.

Should have told him to go fist his mother
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 11-13-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9114391)
Should have told him to go you were going to fist his mother
Posted via Mobile Device

FYP

bevischief 11-13-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9109778)

Good job.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 01:13 PM

Calling into Rome. Lets see if we get any run from this.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9115566)
Calling into Rome. Lets see if we get any run from this.

damn... held but he ran out of time

lucifer 11-13-2012 01:56 PM

Eric Granell looked sexy in those shades on the news last night, fwiw.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucifer (Post 9115721)
Eric Granell looked sexy in those shades on the news last night, fwiw.

Auto tinting glasses. I'm always sexy as hell.

A/S/L n00b? :hump:

Phobia 11-13-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9115728)
Auto tinting glasses. I'm always sexy as hell.

A/S/L n00b? :hump:

Gone. Troll/mult posting from library.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9115772)
Gone. Troll/mult posting from library.

:harumph:

and here I was feeling all special and cute.

CaliforniaChief 11-13-2012 02:28 PM

Great job, PR!

Maybe we can twitter-blast Rome? He's paying attention to the Chiefs right now.

ILChief 11-13-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9107649)
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8VG22296V60299421)
Sent to:
NAME EDITED (The recipient of this payment is Verified)Email:
saveourchiefs@cox.netAmount sent:
-$20.00 USDFee amount:
$0.00 USDNet amount:
-$20.00 USD
Date:
Nov 11, 2012Time:
12:11:24 PSTStatus:
Completed
Subject:
You have sent $20.00 USD to NAME EDITED with PayPal