ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs In a game the Chiefs lost by six points, Alex Smith missed three wide open TDs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310837)

Ming the Merciless 10-20-2017 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 13161727)
ROFL Moron. Mahomes didn't fall to us in the draft. We traded up to get him. Do you Chiefs bro?

No

He doesn't

splatbass 10-20-2017 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13161156)
That guy is literally in the bottom 15% of the IQ spectrum here at Chiefsplanet. That is a pretty incredible achievement...I would think he were pretending to be that stupid had I not made the mistake of trying to interact with him in a normal fashion several times. He really isn't worth more than an occasional jab when he says something moronic TBH.

Please, you only wish your IQ were as high as mine. Or over 70.

splatbass 10-20-2017 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13161156)
That guy is literally in the bottom 15% of the IQ spectrum here at Chiefsplanet. That is a pretty incredible achievement...I would think he were pretending to be that stupid had I not made the mistake of trying to interact with him in a normal fashion several times. He really isn't worth more than an occasional jab when he says something moronic TBH.

You Alex haters are sure testy now that you have been proven wrong. It IS the defense that sucks, not the offense.

Ming the Merciless 10-20-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 13167000)
You Alex haters are sure testy now that you have been proven wrong. It IS the defense that sucks, not the offense.

The offense was shit last week

Defense was shit this week

In both games , the offense had chances to win but didn't.

I know in your simple mind there is only one cause for everything....

It's a team game...yes the defense was the main cause THIS week. But just like last week when the offense was the main cause....the other side of the ball is not 100% blameless...

FlintHillsChiefs 10-20-2017 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13167027)
The offense was shit last week

Defense was shit this week

In both games , the offense had chances to win but didn't.

I know in your simple mind there is only one cause for everything....

It's a team game...yes the defense was the main cause THIS week. But just like last week when the offense was the main cause....the other side of the ball is not 100% blameless...

Hilarious that pawnmower is talking IQ. Bet my bottom dollar if everyone in the chiefsplanet were to take a proctered IQ test, you would end up in the bottom 3rd.

Ming the Merciless 10-20-2017 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs (Post 13167077)
Hilarious that pawnmower is talking IQ. Bet my bottom dollar if everyone in the chiefsplanet were to take a proctered IQ test, you would end up in the bottom 3rd.

Mult

Whose are you?

FlintHillsChiefs 10-20-2017 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13167088)
Mult

Whose are you?

Not a mult. Get my ip dumbass. Then again, you probably have a sticky note over the power button, "press this to turn on computer"

splatbass 10-20-2017 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13167088)
Mult

Whose are you?

The low IQ simple minded see anyone that bests them as a mult.