ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

MeatRock 01-28-2013 01:06 AM

Hellz Yea!!

Setsuna 01-28-2013 01:15 AM

Dane's fingers need anger management.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9357618)

LMAO

In more than 12 years of posting on the 'Planet, this has to be singled out as my favorite post of All-Time.

Props, kudos, congratulations and thanks for forcing your entire 14" cock all the way up into that mother****ing MILF, Lisa Ann.

Take a bow.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-28-2013 01:47 AM

My parents lived far enough out in BFE that our 56k internet service was restricted to 19.2kbps. Nevertheless, I still managed to download several hundred songs from Napster and the occasional adult scene from Scour and iMesh.

Hammock Parties 01-28-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9357630)
My parents lived far enough out in BFE that our 56k internet service was restricted to 19.2kbps. Nevertheless, I still managed to download several hundred songs from Napster and the occasional adult scene from Scour and iMesh.

Just gotta leave that shit overnight, bro.

In the morning it's like a beautiful piracy baby is born.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-28-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9357632)
Just gotta leave that shit overnight, bro.

In the morning it's like a beautiful piracy baby is born.

That internet connection was more unstable than Jovan Belcher's psych profile. I can still hear the sound of the modem disconnecting as I listened to Dennis Miller rants with WinAmp visualizations flashing on the computer monitor.

****, I'm old.

Phobia 01-28-2013 03:20 AM

What is with Dane tonight? I'm used to him going at a guy or two but dude is taking all comers tonight. I guess I missed it. Crotchety old bastard on Sundays?

mdchiefsfan 01-28-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9356590)
Man I ask when I get an avatar and someone reps me with "eat shit and die". Big deal, just a question.

Eat shit and die! :)

mdchiefsfan 01-28-2013 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9357618)

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 01-28-2013 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9357133)
I'm late to this party, but I'm amazed that we might actually have a group consensus to ban someone who hasn't technically broken any rules. Usually people are pretty tolerant, so it says a lot that BlackBob has annoyed people enough to warrant this.

It's probably been said in the thread, but he's never had "mults" per se - he just comes back after we ban him. Sometimes we notice and kill it early, and sometimes he sticks around long enough that we let him stay for a bit.

As for why we haven't just called him an official "permaban" and not let him back at all, it's mostly because even the original ban was just because he was obnoxious. We made an exception because we were all universally annoyed by him, but it's tough to justify that long-term when the poster isn't really doing anything "against the rules."

Sorry for the rant. TL;DR - **** him.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357530)
Most of the members since the move from the KC Star forum back in 2000 have endured a "Trial by Fire" period.

We flip them shit, test their knowledge and "intestinal fortitude" and those who pass stay and those that don't move on.

I gave shitloads of shit to Reaper and Hamas and others. I even lashed out at my "brother" Mecca on several occasions. Iowanian and I used to go at it all the time, as well as many, many others.

The bottom line is that this is, or used to be, the OCTAGON. Bring it, or get the **** out.

These days, with everyone dancing around the circle and singing, it seems like there's more acceptance towards true ****ing dumbasses.

**** the dumbasses. **** 'em and get the **** out.

Dane was on ****ing fire last night!

crazycoffey 01-28-2013 06:11 AM

I'm a Gaz mult

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2013 06:13 AM

Abstain option may save his ass. Only a little under 48 percent Yes

Mr. Flopnuts 01-28-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9357682)
Abstain option may save his ass. Only a little under 48 percent Yes

Abstain is abstain. It's a non vote. 1 and 2 is all that counts.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9357684)
Abstain is abstain. It's a non vote. 1 and 2 is all that counts.

Oh, shit. Heeeeee gone.

CoMoChief 01-28-2013 06:27 AM

He doesn't bother me.

Some of you guys seriously need to get thicker skin. Bunch of ****in drama girls on this site.

NewChief 01-28-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9357133)
I'm late to this party, but I'm amazed that we might actually have a group consensus to ban someone who hasn't technically broken any rules. Usually people are pretty tolerant, so it says a lot that BlackBob has annoyed people enough to warrant this.

It's probably been said in the thread, but he's never had "mults" per se - he just comes back after we ban him. Sometimes we notice and kill it early, and sometimes he sticks around long enough that we let him stay for a bit.

As for why we haven't just called him an official "permaban" and not let him back at all, it's mostly because even the original ban was just because he was obnoxious. We made an exception because we were all universally annoyed by him, but it's tough to justify that long-term when the poster isn't really doing anything "against the rules."

Sorry for the rant. TL;DR - **** him.

I didn't vote, but the bolded parts contradict themselves to me. He's been banned. He circumvents the ban. That's breaking the rules. If I were going to vote to ban him, that would be the reason.

ChiefRocka 01-28-2013 06:40 AM

Disturbing the peace that is known as CP.

DeezNutz 01-28-2013 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9357692)
He doesn't bother me.

Some of you guys seriously need to get thicker skin. Bunch of ****in drama girls on this site.

And the CoMo groundhog sees its shadow, thus ensuring that Blackbob's CP account will slumber for the foreseeable future.

LOCOChief 01-28-2013 06:54 AM

[QUOTE=DaneMcCloud;9356925]Your opinion, eh?

A man who wouldn't defend his family at all costs? A man that would defend his own honor or the honor of his wife and chlildren, let alone his own reputation?

I don't think you would because you're a cowar, it's apparent from how you talk to people on here you chickenshit mother****er

Chiefnj2 01-28-2013 06:55 AM

1. He shouldn't have been let back in the first place.
2. People need to stop being little bitches. As far as I know nobody forces anyone to read his "worthless" opinions. You don't like him, ignore him and don't respond to him.

Sorter 01-28-2013 06:56 AM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9357697)
And the CoMo groundhog sees its shadow, thus ensuring that Blackbob's CP account will slumber for the foreseeable future.

King_Chief_Fan 01-28-2013 06:58 AM

If we are going to ban annoying people, you will have very few left here ofr discussion. People can choose to ignore the annoying ones. Isn't that what the feature is for?

We have more whiny bitches here than the houses wives of ___________.

King_Chief_Fan 01-28-2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9357693)
I didn't vote, but the bolded parts contradict themselves to me. He's been banned. He circumvents the ban. That's breaking the rules. If I were going to vote to ban him, that would be the reason.

wrong.....he wasn't banned for any rule breaking reason to begin with...therefore shouldn't have been banned and his return was against a ban that shouldn't happen....whew.....as the Planet turn. This place beats any soap opera.

CoMoChief 01-28-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9357702)
1. He shouldn't have been let back in the first place.
2. People need to stop being little bitches. As far as I know nobody forces anyone to read his "worthless" opinions. You don't like him, ignore him and don't respond to him.

This

CoMoChief 01-28-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9357704)
If we are going to ban annoying people, you will have very few left here ofr discussion. People can choose to ignore the annoying ones. Isn't that what the feature is for?

We have more whiny bitches here than the houses wives of ___________.

and this ... ^

Phobia 01-28-2013 07:12 AM

IIRC, he had some issues with another person here and was either temp banned or had some capabilities removed to the point he couldn't access his private messages. Then he started making threats of legal action. It was then that we dumped him completely. Several weeks later, he got some medicine and sent us an email apologizing and promising he would be a great member of our site. We let him back. I am not sure why he got banned that time or why he was allowed back under this current ID but I think the count is "3" accounts, not 4. He's been banned twice and I can't actually recall why he was banned the second time.

cookster50 01-28-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9357385)
What the **** did I miss?

Dane on a douchepage.

DonkyPuncher 01-28-2013 07:19 AM

so not having read through this entire thread do the I don't care and No option get added together??

Rambozo 01-28-2013 07:21 AM

For what it's worth, I never threatened legal action against the planet and I never spoke of a lawsuit period. I experienced an issue with a "internet stalker" if you will. I toyed with going through the process of seeking a restraining/cease and desist order for a brief period of time and after researching it and talking to authorities, I decided it wasn't worth the effort or time. Multiple websites were involved in that situation. Not just Chiefs Planet.

I have explained this numerous times but, it never seems to sink in and is fabricated by the "mob." That is one of multiple misconceptions surrounding BlackBob/Woodchuck/Bub/Rambozo.

NJChiefsFan 01-28-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkyPuncher (Post 9357715)
so not having read through this entire thread do the I don't care and No option get added together??

No. Its whatever wins between the first two.

Sorter 01-28-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9357712)
I am not sure why he got banned that time or why he was allowed back under this current ID but I think the count is "3" accounts, not 4. He's been banned twice and I can't actually recall why he was banned the second time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9357717)
That is one of multiple misconceptions surrounding BlackBob/Woodchuck/Bub/Rambozo.

I count 4 here.

MeatRock 01-28-2013 07:29 AM

A restraining order for the internetz? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Rambozo 01-28-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkyPuncher (Post 9357715)

It should be. I'm not going to spend much time fighting it but, there shouldn't have been a third option in the first place. If you don't wnat to vote, then don't vote period.

What I find incredibly ironic about it is that most of the people who chosen not to choose are the peopl completely absorbed in the DC forum. They complain all day about the country and the direction it's going in. They complain about the president and how droves of Americans voted for him or didn't vote at all. Then, when it comes time to decide a mans fate, they bow out like cowards. I know who you are.

Phobia 01-28-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9357721)
I count 4 here.

Never heard of "bub".

Phobia 01-28-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9357726)
Then, when it comes time to decide a mans fate, they bow out like cowards.

Okay. If you insist. I have lodged my vote.

Rambozo 01-28-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9357728)
Never heard of "bub".

He had the shortest tenure. ROFL

Rambozo 01-28-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9357729)
Okay. If you insist. I have lodged my vote.

Thank you. Way to step up. :thumb:

Phobia 01-28-2013 07:34 AM

Nate, Go ahead and make that "last post" you wanted to make. I'm going to go ahead and put you out of your misery earlier than 10 PM. There's no way you'll make up 50 votes.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9357728)
Never heard of "bub".

he was here

Rambozo 01-28-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9357732)
Nate, Go ahead and make that "last post" you wanted to make. I'm going to go ahead and put you out of your misery earlier than 10 PM. There's no way you'll make up 50 votes.

Okay man, I was planning to do that. Can you give me about an hour?

Phobia 01-28-2013 07:37 AM

I can hardly wait.

Sassy Squatch 01-28-2013 07:38 AM

Time to take ol blackbob behind the shed and put him down.

jspchief 01-28-2013 07:39 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6175294208/hC956E060/http://your-my-kryptonite5.tumblr.com/

Rambozo 01-28-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9357737)
I can hardly wait.

Thanks

NJChiefsFan 01-28-2013 07:48 AM

Whether you blame others for part of the drama around him, or just blame him, this will be something. An attention-seeking dramatic guy desperate to martyr himself is taking an hour to make a final post.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9357726)
It should be. I'm not going to spend much time fighting it but, there shouldn't have been a third option in the first place. If you don't wnat to vote, then don't vote period.

What I find incredibly ironic about it is that most of the people who chosen not to choose are the peopl completely absorbed in the DC forum. They complain all day about the country and the direction it's going in. They complain about the president and how droves of Americans voted for him or didn't vote at all. Then, when it comes time to decide a mans fate, they bow out like cowards. I know who you are.

this is the kind of post that got you into this situation.

you dont get to decide the options.
you dont know who they are.
you make things up dude, you really need some help.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9357743)
Whether you blame others for part of the drama around him, or just blame him, this will be something. An attention-seeking dramatic guy desperate to martyr himself is taking an hour to make a final post.

over under on the amout of posts total in the goodbye thread?

Strongside 01-28-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9357734)
Okay man, I was planning to do that. Can you give me about an hour?

This is like death row right now. It's ok, blackbob. The worst part is the needle stick. You'll pass right out and the rest is painless.

bsp4444 01-28-2013 07:52 AM

Or ban the folks who just can't help themselves from acknowledging him. If no one ever responded to the idoocy we wouldn't have pages and pages of useless banter.

NJChiefsFan 01-28-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9357745)
over under on the amout of posts total in the goodbye thread?

Man that is tough. If the OP is his only post in it, then I say around the size of this thread. If he is able to and does post in it, I can't even guess. So O/U 499

mdchiefsfan 01-28-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9357743)

http://i.imgur.com/WTZSO.gif

tooge 01-28-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9357325)
In the time it took you to search for that thread, you could have been learning about how to save somebody's life.

You're the worst potential doctor ever. I sure as hell wouldn't accept you into my hospital residency program if I had one.

lol at SNR. He likes to call people the "worst (insert posters job here) ever, I'd never interact with you in your field". Regardless of how someone posts on an internet bb, the fact that SNR makes these statements about their real life job capabilities tells me he's a loser. He once stated that he'd never come to my office. Heh. I happen to be one of the most skilled and respected in my field in my area. what a joker.

kstater 01-28-2013 08:13 AM

Posters should not be banned based on vote. Either broke a rule or didn't, pretty simple.

Hootie 01-28-2013 08:14 AM

If you really want to "grind his gears" immediately lock his thread after his last post so he gets no satisfaction out of any responses

loochy 01-28-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9357754)
I happen to be one of the most skilled and respected in my field in my area. what a joker.

I AM ON CHIEFSPLANET AND I AM A MILLIONAIRE WITH A SUPERMODEL WIFE AND A 23.2345 INCH PHALLIS

loochy 01-28-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9357763)
If you really want to "grind his gears" immediately lock his thread after his last post so he gets no satisfaction out of any responses

you know what really grinds my gears?

that lindsey lohan with her little outfits

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dHtRnOXXZ0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mdchiefsfan 01-28-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9357765)
I AM ON CHIEFSPLANET AND I AM A MILLIONAIRE WITH A SUPERMODEL WIFE AND A 23.2345 INCH PHALLIS

Aren't we all, sir. Aren't we all.

tooge 01-28-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9357765)

Well, I didn't want to brag, but so am I

loochy 01-28-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9357769)
Aren't we all, sir. Aren't we all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9357775)
Well, I didn't want to brag, but so am I

Yeah but I have MULTI millions of dollars and my wife is a super DUPER model and the 23.2345 inches I mentioned previously...well that is GIRTH not length.

I also have a 159 IQ and I won a Grammy.

BossChief 01-28-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9357717)
For what it's worth, I never threatened legal action against the planet and I never spoke of a lawsuit period. I experienced an issue with a "internet stalker" if you will. I toyed with going through the process of seeking a restraining/cease and desist order for a brief period of time and after researching it and talking to authorities, I decided it wasn't worth the effort or time. Multiple websites were involved in that situation. Not just Chiefs Planet.

I have explained this numerous times but, it never seems to sink in and is fabricated by the "mob." That is one of multiple misconceptions surrounding BlackBob/Woodchuck/Bub/Rambozo.

Your threats to chiefsrocka came months before mob was created. You threatened a form of legal action in real life against a message board poster because he was "stalking" you. By stalking you, I mean another poster called you a fool on multiple websites...if you never made it public that BlackBob and Mugsy were the same person, it wouldn't have ever happened.

Those types of things are bannable on nearly any message board, even the ones like cp that have the lightest moderation of any of them.

BTW I have NEVER went to a mod about any poster to get them banned. That includes you. This banning is happening as a direct result of you choosing not to follow simple rules and try to play a role in this community.

Hopefully, lessons are learned.

Good luck in your life going forward and I wish you the best.

Sassy Squatch 01-28-2013 08:37 AM

The suspense is killing me.

Chief Roundup 01-28-2013 08:39 AM

Looks like he is staying

loochy 01-28-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9357795)
Looks like he is staying

? how

Strongside 01-28-2013 08:39 AM

What if his farewell post is incredibly articulate, heartfelt, perhaps even life-changing and insightful? Do we still ban him?

I say yes.

tooge 01-28-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9357779)
Yeah but I have MULTI millions of dollars and my wife is a super DUPER model and the 23.2345 inches I mentioned previously...well that is GIRTH not length.

I also have a 159 IQ and I won a Grammy.

Crap! you got me on the Grammy.

J Diddy 01-28-2013 08:40 AM

What a ****ing joke.

Strongside 01-28-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9357800)
Crap! you got me on the Grammy.

I, too, have a Grammy. But I blew all my cash on hookers, coke and Twizzlers. The coke doesn't burn so bad when you snort it through licorice.

loochy 01-28-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9357805)
What a ****ing joke.

http://lostinparenthood.files.wordpr...ying-baby.jpeg

tooge 01-28-2013 08:43 AM

snorting it off models taints mellows it as well

Strongside 01-28-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9357809)

Ah, noted.

Strongside 01-28-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9357809)

Wait a damn minute. You're rich, associate with models, don't have a grammy and you know blow.

You're Charley Sheen aren't you? 2 1/2 Men was much better before you left man.

Graystoke 01-28-2013 08:45 AM

http://resources1.news.com.au/images...hard-nixon.jpg

Hootie 01-28-2013 08:45 AM

BossChief takes things way too seriously lol

BigCatDaddy 01-28-2013 08:48 AM

Dead man walking!

MeatRock 01-28-2013 08:52 AM

An hour long post? Interdasting. :hmmm:

RealSNR 01-28-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9357754)
lol at SNR. He likes to call people the "worst (insert posters job here) ever, I'd never interact with you in your field". Regardless of how someone posts on an internet bb, the fact that SNR makes these statements about their real life job capabilities tells me he's a loser. He once stated that he'd never come to my office. Heh. I happen to be one of the most skilled and respected in my field in my area. what a joker.

I also told you to go kill yourself. Clearly I mean everything I say on the internet.

I must have really offended you with that dentist comment. You're carrying it around like a goddamn pus sore on your vagina.

Rambozo 01-28-2013 09:04 AM

It's a rare opportunity to have the chance to make a final statement and I plan to make the best of it. It's an interesting experience and I hope you all get to do it one day. I think you would enjoy it. I've thought about this for a while and I've decided not to lash out at certain individuals but, instead make a few general statements and then post my predictions for the 2013 Chiefs offseason and regualr season. In the spirit of BlackBob, I figure those will be the best way for me to leave something to remember me by. I'm sure some will never speak of them but, I know they will remember them. Last, I won't be back. No more shenanigans. No more Tom Foolery. This is it and I will stand by word as I always have.

First, I'd like to say so long to some very old friends. You know who you are. I won't post your names for fear of exploitation. However, you are good people and I hope to see you around in the Chiefs kingdom.

Second, I'd like to thank the mods for their patience. I commend you guys for giving me so many chances, stating that I didn't break the rules, and sticking up for me at times. I stand by my comments surrounding the gif that suggested child pornography that was posted several months ago and warn that it is a liability. In the future, you should consider not condoning things like that. I understand that it's time for me to go and there are no hard feelings there. Be careful in using your best judgement and always consider freedom of speech and the use of words when you make tough decisions at CP. Creative thinking is severely lacking here and as a result, every day is exactly the same. It's the same old cycle over and over when anyone new steps up and truly gives their opinion. I can promise you there are multiple people who look here everyday and do not post their true thoughts for fear of oppression.

Third, to those that voted for me, I appreciate you and am thankful for your votes. I was genuinly suprised at the large number of votes I received. I respect those that voted for me only out of priciple as you essentially voted for the freedom of speech.

Fourth, to all members of this site, I want to take a minute and describe what is happening here. It's a term I like to call "Subliminal Facism." It's no different that today's modern media in America. What some do here is latch onto an idea and gain tunnel vison. It is repeated over and over to the point at which your brain subconciously sees it to be the only way. It is a mob like mentality that is started by people you will probably never meet. Think about it. This place prides itself on being a community but is it? Look at the people who lash out and name call. Look at the lack of respect these people use towards anyone that is new or opposes their opinions. Have you ever met them at your tailgates or picnics? Are they essentially controlling this website? Please consider what I am saying. You are slowly losing something special here.

Fifth, to the members of the "mob." Thank you for your inpsiration and motivation. You drove me to return to this site multiple times. If it weren't for you, I would have quit. I was lucky when I stumbled upon your social group. I believe it was fate. I knew it existed and I knew your intent. When I exposed you for what you were, I felt instant vindication and victory. You can never take that from me. Many of your comments were immoral and evil. I am a man that believes in karma. I would only ask that the next time something really bad happens to you, that you think of you how treated me and others here. Your fear tactics, bullying, and opression of those that cannot defend themselves shows your weakness. You wouldn't act that way face to face and I have no doubt that in time you will get what you deserve. You are consumed by an non material object called rep that cannot substitute true friendship.

Sixth, noobs, hang in there. Willpower and defiance are everything here. Consider rep to be meaningless. Ignore those that target you in numbers. When you are accused of being BlackBob, take it as a compliment and move forward. Support your fellow noobs and give them rep every day but, never be consumed by it. Throughout my time on message boards, the best posters I have ever come across were always in the red and that is the truth. They stood by their opinions through hell or highwater.

Last, I'm going to give ten predictions for the 2013 Chiefs Offseason and Regular Season. It seems that multiple times I was accused of trolling when I was genuinely giving my take. This gives me an opprotunity to clearly state my predictions and opinions one last time without fear of retribution. Throughout 2013, I encourage you to take a minute and remember what I say here.

1. KC won't draft Geno Smith. Even if he falls. He's the most overrated draft pick I can remember. Andy Reid is too smart to draft him or want to try and coach him up. He's a big project and a project that will fail. We won't even take him if he drops.

2. If, and I mean IF, KC takes a QB, it will be Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley. They are the only QBs who look like they can play at the next level. If we take one of them, we will move back into the first round or take one of them in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

3. Matt Cassel isn't going anywhere. He will play out his contract and might even start on the off chance we don't sign a veteran QB.

4. I think we will sign and start a veteran QB. It will either be Jason Campbell or Alex Smith.The vet will start Even if we draft a rookie QB.

5. Ricky Stanzi, Allen Bailey, and possibly even Powe aren't going to make the final roster in 2013. People here really overrate these guys.

6. Eric Berry will never move to FS in a full time role. Don't listen to the idiots who say this. Hearing this theory is one of my biggest gripes. It's the worst argument on this site. The guy is a SS and no one in their right mind is going to move him. He might rotate with the TE sometimes but, he is the best run stopping safety in the NFL and he has made two Pro Bowls in 33 games because of it.

7. One of the following guys is getting traded: Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali, Brandon Albert, or Derrick Johnson. Reid likes to trade players. Charles can't catch and that is one of the focal points of Reid's offense. Reid really wanted McCluster in the draft. Look for him to be more productive than ever in Reid's offense. He will be one of the top two players in receptions in 2013. Tamba is pushing 30 and Jarvis Jones is a real possibility. Albert could be franchised and traded if they like Joeckel. Derrick Johnson is getting old and his value is at it's highest. I think we are going to make a trade to move back into the first round to get a QB and I think they will use a player. Reid and Bellicheck trade more players than anyone. We could use draft picks to move back into the first but, I really think it will be a player.

8. We will sign three receivers and start two new receivers in 2013. Neither one of the starters is on the roster yet. We will sign Josh Cribbs if the Browns don't resign him. We didn't bring in the Bears special teams coordinator for nothing.

9. Dwayne bumbling butterfingers buck-toothed Bowe will finally be gone. We won't even offer him a contract. He's the most overrated player in the NFL and Reid isn't going to want him. Adios Dwayne Bowe! Know that I will be lighting a cigar and cracking a beer on my front porch when he gets the boot.

10. We will take Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M, Star Lotulelei, DT Utah, or Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia with the first pick in the draft. Or, we will trade back. We will not take a QB number one overall. If we trade back a few spots, we could take Dee Milner, CB, Alabama. We will take Joeckel if Albert is franchised and we might even take him if he is resigned. Albert won't care if he is a guard or tackle if he gets paid. Star Lotulelei is my second choice as I know Reid loves to take d-linemen. The probability that we will take a linemen (from either side of the ball) is extremely high. Jones is another possibility if Dorsey thinks he can trade Tamba to get back into the first and take a QB. All of this crap about Jones injuries is exactly that. It's 100% bullshit and he isn't going to drop. When Dorsey says they will take the best player available that's what he means. It has very little to do with need and those are the three best prospects in the draft right now and they will be in April.

Well, it's time for me to go now. Like me, every good Anti-Hero burns out rather than fading away.

LONG LIVE BLACK BOB!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

http://www.rudhraigh.com/wp-content/...irate-flag.png

RealSNR 01-28-2013 09:05 AM

Geno Smith forgives you, BlackBob. I don't, but he does.

cookster50 01-28-2013 09:08 AM

Not in it's own thread? Why the face?

|Zach| 01-28-2013 09:10 AM

Jfc what a cry for help.