ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports *** Official Youth, High School, College and International Wrestling Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268908)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-17-2017 08:57 AM

Iran wins matches 5-3. Not a horrible effort by USA. Came down to 125KG where Iran has Olympic silver medalist.

David Taylor did beat the Olympic champ. That was cool. But Muslims from Iran and Dagestan still dominate the wrestling world! SCARY!

rico 02-17-2017 04:04 PM

Bro has pinned his way to the semis! He will be on TV tonight...starts at 7p...tune in if you have coverage!!

rico 02-17-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss (Post 12744957)
Holloway can be good at Hwt! There are two tiny ones in the top 6 this year. One of them, Jacob Kasper, used to wrestle 184. Holloway's been impressive this year when his conditioning is under control. Lots of potential and should continue to add size. Unfortunately, that slob Sam Stoll may be ahead of him for the next two years. But Stoll is always an injury risk, I guess.

Good to hear about your bro at state. I'll remember to check in on the brackets tomorrow.

Thanks bud! Little bro is on fire right now! We are pretty pumped! He's a very unorthodox and aggressive wrestler...it's fun to watch.

rico 02-17-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 12744932)
I'll cheer for your brother at the finals.

There are a lot of tough draws this year, a lot of guys who should meet in the finals meeting in quarters.

Thanks man!!! Gotta get there, but one away from it with some good juju going our way!

rico 02-17-2017 08:13 PM

AND MY BROTHER IS IN THE FINALS BABY!!! **** YEAH!!!

Iowanian 02-17-2017 09:59 PM

I saw that. He looks great this year. Congratulations and good luck.

rico 02-18-2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 12746472)
I saw that. He looks great this year. Congratulations and good luck.

Thank you!!!

KChiefs1 02-18-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 12743434)
I cant Facebook at work...Was Bob Glasgow mentioned?

Yes he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burt 02-18-2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12746981)
Yes he was.

Was an extremely gifted wrestler at Blue Springs. He was firs all metro...I was second.

rico 02-18-2017 03:22 PM

Bro will be on TV wrestling in finals tonight...not sure what station covers it. Check it out if you get the chance! 1A 152.

phisherman 02-18-2017 06:40 PM

I looked at his bracket and noticed what a small world it really is. He's wrestling a kid with the last name Axmear from the Keokuk/Keswick area. I am great friends with a group of brothers that all live here in KC named Axmear and guess what, they're all originally from that same area and are cousins with your brother's opponent. They are also all huge. Farm kids built like oak trees.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-18-2017 07:59 PM

rico,

Any chance your bro can give his opponent a AA spinebuster?

rico 02-18-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 12747303)
I looked at his bracket and noticed what a small world it really is. He's wrestling a kid with the last name Axmear from the Keokuk/Keswick area. I am great friends with a group of brothers that all live here in KC named Axmear and guess what, they're all originally from that same area and are cousins with your brother's opponent. They are also all huge. Farm kids built like oak trees.

Yeah that's how this kid was built. Built like a brick shit house.

That's crazy...small world.

He's a good kid...good wrestler, great guy.

rico 02-18-2017 09:35 PM

Btw, my bro ended up losing the finals match 7-4. Had a couple opportunities...didn't capitalize. Great season...hopefully another good one next year.

burt 02-20-2017 11:52 AM

AND STALEY WINS STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(MO)

Sorter 02-21-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12747442)
Btw, my bro ended up losing the finals match 7-4. Had a couple opportunities...didn't capitalize. Great season...hopefully another good one next year.

Sorry about your brother's loss. Hope he gets a medal at Fargo to make up for it this summer!

Valiant 02-21-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 12749487)
AND STALEY WINS STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(MO)

Great program they transfered to Staley. My friends son wrestled some varsity for them this year as a freshman. High-school sports there is a machine.

They also won that Chicago invite only tournament this year.

rico 02-22-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12751483)
Sorry about your brother's loss. Hope he gets a medal at Fargo to make up for it this summer!

Hope so too and thanks man.

Side note: have you heard about the Rocky Lombardi vs. Wyatt Wriedt fiasco from the 220 lb. finals at Iowa's state finals last Saturday? The call(s) were so bad that the ref is apparently receiving threats to himself and his family. He straight up robbed Lombardi of that title...stole it from him...it was bad.

Lombardi is getting a full ride to play QB at Michigan State. The way he conducted himself after the match is probably the best display of sportsmanship I've ever seen. Wriedt on the other hand was totally in Rocky's face in his celebration. I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like this.

It's on the front page of Flo, last I knew...I'll see if YouTube has anything.

rico 02-22-2017 11:24 AM

Check this out...it's just nuts.

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/...m#.WK3JJDxOKEc

rico 03-10-2017 07:51 PM

Any of you guys interested in joining an NCAA wrestling pool? I'm thinking about creating one on wrestlestat.com...

rico 03-10-2017 08:10 PM

If you guys want to join, I believe this link will get you there:

http://www.wrestlestat.com/tourneypool/group/431

You will probably have to register for an account...after registering, it will say that you have to check your email to confirm, but you don't have to... just go to the "tourney pool hub" and you should see a list of the groups. Click on the "Chiefs Planet Wrestling Pool" group. The password is: Charles25$

Rock and roll!!!

KcAllDayCHIEFS 03-11-2017 09:12 AM

Wrestling is Awesome! I have 2 sons who wrestle. We live in Allen, Tx
My oldest son is a senior. Last year he placed 4th in state. This year he placed 2nd. Lost a very close match 6-4. Tuff lost specially as a senior. He's a 3× District champion 2× Regional champion. He's thinking about wrestling in college. He'll start freestyle and greco practice this Monday. He has been to Fargo 2 years ago last year he didn't want to go this year he does. He started to wrestle as a freshman. So I'm very proud of him for what he has accomplished in a short time. Going up against kids who have been wrestling since they were 5 or 6 years old. Allen high school is the best wrestling high school in the state of Texas. 8× state tournament champions 9× dual state champions. All in a row. Awsome coach.
As for my lil boy he is 8. This is his rookie year. He's a fast leaner. He went 3-2 at his state tournament. He will also wrestle freestyle and greco, his choice. Don't want to burn him out but he wants to wrestle he told me he don't want to play any other sport. He's a really good baseball player. Now I start all over with him. Very emotional for us wrestling parents.

KcAllDayCHIEFS 03-11-2017 09:29 AM

We see Kendall Cross a lot. He does private workouts. Good guy

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-11-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcAllDayCHIEFS (Post 12779024)
My oldest son is a senior. Last year he placed 4th in state. This year he placed 2nd. Lost a very close match 6-4. Tuff lost specially as a senior. He's a 3× District champion 2× Regional champion. He's thinking about wrestling in college. He'll start freestyle and greco practice this Monday. He has been to Fargo 2 years ago last year he didn't want to go this year he does. He started to wrestle as a freshman. So I'm very proud of him for what he has accomplished in a short time. Going up against kids who have been wrestling since they were 5 or 6 years old. Allen high school is the best wrestling high school in the state of Texas. 8× state tournament champions 9× dual state champions. All in a row. Awsome coach.
As for my lil boy he is 8. This is his rookie year. He's a fast leaner. He went 3-2 at his state tournament. He will also wrestle freestyle and greco, his choice. Don't want to burn him out but he wants to wrestle he told me he don't want to play any other sport. He's a really good baseball player. Now I start all over with him. Very emotional for us wrestling parents.

I follow their program a little bit since they are the only national power that Texas has. Great program. Glad to hear your son is gonna wrestle FS/Greco. I think Texas could have a decent showing at Junior/Cadet Duals and Fargo this year.

rico 03-11-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcAllDayCHIEFS (Post 12779024)

Right on! I've seen some really, realllly good Texas wrestlers over the years. My 19 year old brother wrestles NAIA in college and one of his best friends on the team is from Houston.

Looks like we were pretty close to being in the same boat with how your kid and my brother did at state. My youngest brother got 6th as a Freshman, 5th as a Sophomore and 2nd a few weeks ago at state. Even similar scores...he got beat 7-4 by a kid who is wrestling for Iowa next year. He said the finals experience was overwhelming, but a learning experience for him. And he is still growing a lot...will probably jump another 2-3 weights next year. He has jumped 2-3 weights every year. He is wanting to go D1... I think by next year, he will be at that level. Hoping to have a good Fargo showing this year...this runner-up finish really lit a candle under his butt.

I know what you mean by the emotional roller coaster and starting over. My parents had me (34) and the second oldest brother (32) who was a 3 time finalist/1 time champ, Folkstyle national runner-up and a Fargo AA in Freestyle. Then 12 years later, out of nowhere, they had the 19 and 17 year olds...so it was like right when we finished, it was time for those two to begin. It's been fun!

Good luck to your sons! He wanting to do Fargo this year? Sounds like he is doing great, especially since he began as a Freshman! Imagine how good your youngest will be when he hits the HS/Cadet/Junior scene!!
Be

rico 03-11-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcAllDayCHIEFS (Post 12779044)
We see Kendall Cross a lot. He does private workouts. Good guy

I've heard he is pretty cool from friends of mine who have met him or gone to his clinics.

I think it was his match where he beat Terry Brands that prompted the "you get what you earn" quote from Terry that has been receiving a lot of buzz on Twitter lately...from that "Terry" documentary on flowrestling.com.

KcAllDayCHIEFS 03-11-2017 04:42 PM

Yea it's been fun the last 4 years. Freshman year was tuff. He won like 3 matches. After that the light turned on. He wrestled at 120# last year and this year. We talked to Arizona State. See what happens.

rico 03-11-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcAllDayCHIEFS (Post 12779501)
Yea it's been fun the last 4 years. Freshman year was tuff. He won like 3 matches. After that the light turned on. He wrestled at 120# last year and this year. We talked to Arizona State. See what happens.

Arizona State...nice. Keeping up with the Valencia's has been cool. They are amazing.

rico 03-14-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12778638)

You will probably have to register for an account...after registering, it will say that you have to check your email to confirm, but you don't have to... just go to the "tourney pool hub" and you should see a list of the groups. Click on the "Chiefs Planet Wrestling Pool" group. The password is: Charles25$

Rock and roll!!!

Bumping this... we've got 5 in... have until Thursday, I believe.

KChiefs1 03-14-2017 05:29 PM

*** Official Youth, High School, College and International Wrestling Thread ***

https://twitter.com/mizzounetwork/st...80343233060864

http://www.ncaa.com/news/wrestling/a...ers-division-i

http://www.ncaa.com/news/wrestling/a..._tw_sf62095867

KcAllDayCHIEFS 03-14-2017 09:34 PM

First couple of freestyle and greco practices. It's been fun. My older son has been takin care of business. I've been really working with my lil boy. He's been catching on quick. He loves the gator roles. He suplexed a kid today for the first time. He stopped half way though and tossed the kid to the side. He told me he got scared he was going to land on his neck. He wrestles at 50#. My oldest is going up to 132#.

raybec 4 03-14-2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12783038)
Bumping this... we've got 5 in... have until Thursday, I believe.

Cmon boys lets get it rolling!

rico 03-16-2017 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12778638)

Rock and roll!!!

We've got 8 in...not too bad. Only a few more hours to join in!!!

rico 03-16-2017 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcAllDayCHIEFS (Post 12783741)
First couple of freestyle and greco practices. It's been fun. My older son has been takin care of business. I've been really working with my lil boy. He's been catching on quick. He loves the gator roles. He suplexed a kid today for the first time. He stopped half way though and tossed the kid to the side. He told me he got scared he was going to land on his neck. He wrestles at 50#. My oldest is going up to 132#.

I was stand-offish about hitting suplexes for the same reason...I was always worried that I was going to hurt my neck. I would hit them with ease on those big gymnastics cushions, but was hesitant to do it on the mat.

Embarrassingly enough, I was suplexed in the finals at this tournament in Iowa called the Mick Pickford Tri State tourney (Iowa, Illinois and Missouri)...that tourney used to be a qualifier for Fargo. My Senior season, I was on a roll in that tourney. There were probably 50 people in my bracket. Picked up at least 6-7 wins to make the finals...2 of them were against guys that I was a huge underdog against... 1 of them tied the career wins record that year, won state and went on to win 1-2 D3 titles...up 7-1 when I pinned him. The other one was a future Hawkeye who won 3 state titles...he beat me in the semis at state very handily. So I wrestle this guy who was a Greco stud, but was only a 1 time state qualifier who never placed...the guy was wrestling out of his mind that weekend like I was. Freaking dude got behind me and suplexed me for a touch fall in like 30 seconds...it really harshed the "high" I was on...so embarrassing. I couldn't believe how smooth it was, though...didn't hurt my neck at all.

rico 03-16-2017 02:21 PM

I want to post some of the standings after the first round, by a few of the guys posted what I assume could be their actual names and I'm not sure they want their names posted publicly on here?

I will say this...Hawkeye647 had a helluva 1st round with 20.5 points... whoever that is would be tied with 1 other guy in the IAwrestle pool...and that pool has 361 entrants.

Raybec is doing good...2nd place with 18.5 points.

I'm in 3rd with 17.5...

Rudy is in 6th right now with 16 points. That will likely change...he made some good picks, IMO.

My wife is tied with someone else in last place with 13.5 points.

raybec 4 03-16-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12786018)
I want to post some of the standings after the first round, by a few of the guys posted what I assume could be their actual names and I'm not sure they want their names posted publicly on here?

I will say this...Hawkeye647 had a helluva 1st round with 20.5 points... whoever that is would be tied with 1 other guy in the IAwrestle pool...and that pool has 361 entrants.

I'm in 3rd with 17.5...

Rudy is in 6th right now with 16 points. That will likely change...he made some good picks, IMO.

Second place! ready to strike!

rico 03-16-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12786018)

I'm in 3rd with 17.5...

Wrote this one before some of the console matches...20.5 is still rocking though... he'd be tied for 4th on IAwrestle.

rico 03-16-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12786022)

Yup and I can see most all of your picks being AA's...

rico 03-16-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12786022)

You are #269 on all of wrestlestat... pretty good. There are a ton of entrants in some of those pools.

KChiefs1 03-16-2017 06:20 PM

The Watch ESPN app is amazing. Love choosing with mat I want to watch.

KChiefs1 03-16-2017 06:21 PM

Mizzou currently 4th.

rico 03-16-2017 06:46 PM

Drew Foster is hands down, the most successful wrestler from our dinky town/HS at the D1 level. He just upset Zavatsky to make the quarterfinals. Awesome kid!!!

Iowanian 03-16-2017 08:02 PM

That's awesome. I saw he won round one.

rico 03-17-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 12786555)
That's awesome. I saw he won round one.

Couldn't be happening to a better kid. He's a guy who is all about acknowledging his roots and giving back to the program. The kid puts on a ton of clinics when he comes back for visits...free of charge. Follows our wrestlers throughout the season, youth and high school and always gives them shouts on Twitter and comes to watch when he can. He's a really, really good guy...a 4.0 student as well.

Cool story about him... He was starting QB at Mepo his Senior year...he was backup as a Freshman, Sophomore and Junior... Guess when his first start was?? The Iowa football state finals. Mepo made the finals with current Kansas State QB, Jesse Ertz who tore his ACL in the semis and played through it, but was informed by coach Bill Snyder that he didn't want him playing in the finals with a torn ACL...so Drew started his first game in the finals... Mepo lost by only a couple points off of a controversial call at the end of the game...I think it was a deal where on the last play, our WR/entire team thought he caught the ball in the endzone, which would have won the game, but it was called a drop...game over. Can you imagine being Drew in that situation? Record setting shoes to fill. He manned up and played well. It doesn't surprise me at all that he is doing so well.

KChiefs1 03-17-2017 07:26 PM

Mayes into the final.

KChiefs1 03-17-2017 07:36 PM

Lavallee into the final.

rico 03-17-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12787845)
Lavallee into the final.

That match was crazy. Palacio is so unorthodox. His Quarters interview was pretty cool.

The kid Mayes beat in the semis is in the wrestling club my brothers wrestle in (DC Elite).

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-17-2017 08:38 PM

LOL at Iowa this session. Clark saved a complete disaster. PSU killed everyone without Suriano. Only graduating Gulibon, who didn't AA.

rico 03-17-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss (Post 12787923)
LOL at Iowa this session. Clark saved a complete disaster. PSU killed everyone without Suriano. Only graduating Gulibon, who didn't AA.

That Brooks-Nickal match....just had to laugh at it. First a spladle, now this...wow!!

rico 03-17-2017 08:42 PM

Real pumped up about Foster being an AA.

rico 03-17-2017 08:46 PM

Mepo!!!

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cLV_btIbnwM?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-17-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12787928)
That Brooks-Nickal match....just had to laugh at it. First a spladle, now this...wow!!

1:39 in two matches.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-17-2017 08:51 PM

Foster was awesome. Didn't expect that performance. Put Boyd on his back for just a little bit too. I thought he was going to stick him. Just gave Martin a good match. Has Nathan Jackson for 7th tomorrow.

GloryDayz 03-17-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12787845)
Lavallee into the final.

When he cut him in the 3rd I was concerned. I'm happy it worked out...

BTW, **** Penn State!

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-17-2017 09:36 PM

rico and Rudy,

What are the chances for each Mizzou wrestler other than Cox to win out?

KChiefs1 03-17-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12787996)
rico and Rudy,

Mayes with no shot.
Lavallee a chance.
Cox should win.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2aea53a633.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-17-2017 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12788014)
Mayes with no shot.
Lavallee a chance.
Cox should win.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2aea53a633.jpg

Can Eierman and Lewis get third?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-17-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12787996)
rico and Rudy,

Eierman and Lewis are capable of 3rd, but they both wrestle in two of the toughest weights. Lewis has Jordan and Massa in his path. Jordan is a returning national finalist. Lewis wrestled Jordan in a preseason all-star event and looked to be the better wrestler, but conditioning got him in the end. Massa should beat Rogers and he's a super talented freshman. He is 2-0 against Jordan and was right there with Nolf and Hall in freestyle events last year. Interestingly enough, Lewis did beat him 2 years ago. It was considered an upset at the time.

Eierman's draw is a little better. His match against Meredith should be fun. Lots of good scrambling. Meredith is hot and cold, so you just don't know, but I love Eireman. Ashnault or Jack would meet him for 3/4. Both those guys are studs.

If I had to guess, I'd say a pair of 4th place finishes.

Mayes and Lavallee have little chance. Retherford went through a funk earlier in the year, but appears to be well past that. Nolf hasn't been challenged since the summer freestyle season. Last year he went 1-2 with potential 4X champion, Isaiah Martinez. Martinez is at 165 now.

Mizzou had a nice little tournament. Could have been better had Miklus not gotten hurt.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-17-2017 11:40 PM

Next year Mizzou should look like this

125- Assad
133- Erneste
141- Eierman
149- between 2/3 guys
157- Lavallee
165- Lewis/Flynn
174- Flynn/Lewis
184- Wisman
197- Miklus
Hwt- Myers.

rico 03-18-2017 01:23 AM

Rudy and KChiefs1 are right on... Retherford and Nolf are out of this world, good. Cox is a lock, IMO...

Mayes though...I'm interested to see how the match with Retherford goes...those two are so different than each other. Mayes is so freaking hard to score points on, but doesn't score much himself... Retherford racks up the score and puts guys away...he is tough to keep from scoring a ton of points on you. I wonder if Mayes can keep it relatively close with Retherford.

thabear04 03-18-2017 08:04 AM

What a match by hall vs valencia

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2017 08:36 AM

My favorite matchups in order tonight

184- Dean vs. Nickal- Potential 3Xer going against one of the most exciting wrestlers in the sport

133- Clark vs. Gross- Gross going against ex-teammate. Both fun to watch

141- Heil vs. DiCamillo- Heil isn't the most fun to watch, but these two have bad blood.

125- Lizak vs. Cruz- Lizak is amazing on Top. Should be interesting tactics.

197- Cox vs. Pfarr- Pfarr can push him, but will be glad to see Cox come away with 3 titles.

174- Hall vs. Jordan- They had a great match at Big Tens. Expecting the same.

285- Snyder vs. Medbery. Medbery will have his best shot if Snyder has a rib issue. Medbery kept it respectable last time and got a takedown at the end of the match

149- Retherford vs. Mayes- a new matchup. So maybe we see something unexpected.

165- Martinez vs. Joseph. Both crazy athletic dudes. We've seen this match a couple times already. Don't expect anything to change. Martinez with 1 or 2 takedowns to win. 3Xer

157- Nolf vs. Lavallee- Their scores against common opponents are pretty funny. That doesn't always mean much in wrestling, but I think we see Nolf dominate.

My guess is that they start with Cox at 197. So you Mizzou fans can't tune in late.

GloryDayz 03-18-2017 09:49 AM

And an obligatory post to register my dislike of "riding time." Other than a potential point for one wrestler who all but stalls for 1+ minute more than the other, it offers nothing to the sport IMO. In fact, it's a detractor.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12788225)
And an obligatory post to register my dislike of "riding time." Other than a potential point for one wrestler who all but stalls for 1+ minute more than the other, it offers nothing to the sport IMO. In fact, it's a detractor.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of riding time if takedowns were worth 3 points. Overall, wrestling has done a much better job of limiting stalling on top with 5-counts and such. HS wrestling, and their out of bounds rules, is 100X worse and they don't have riding time.

Although, I think the perfect takedown/escape ratio should be 2:.5. But a half point would make everyone's head explode.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2017 01:01 PM

Btw, Eierman finished 5th and Lewis 6th. Eierman notched another quality win. Lewis looked disinterested. Sometimes happens in the consis when dealing with a cut. Hope he moves to 174 next year.

KChiefs1 03-18-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss (Post 12788383)
Btw, Eierman finished 5th and Lewis 6th. Eierman notched another quality win. Lewis looked disinterested. Sometimes happens in the consis when dealing with a cut. Hope he moves to 174 next year.

Lewis looked exhausted.

rico 03-18-2017 06:05 PM

Cox is playing football next year...

How will he do? What position? Anyone know?

rico 03-18-2017 06:17 PM

Cox is insane. Wow.

Sidenote: My God I wish high school TD rules near out of bounds line were the same as college.

KChiefs1 03-18-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12788649)
Cox is playing football next year...

How will he do? What position? Anyone know?

ILB

rico 03-18-2017 06:58 PM

I need Gross to win this one badly...this could be a matter of me winning $500 or jack shit.

rico 03-18-2017 07:01 PM

Gross and Clark...hell they used to be practice partners before that deal where he and a couple other Hawkeye wrestlers (the other 2's parents are friends of our family) got drunk as hell and arrested for burglary. Bad deal...pretty sure all 3 have turned things around.

rico 03-18-2017 07:44 PM

Whoa...Mayes came out swinging...

KChiefs1 03-18-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12788714)
Whoa...Mayes came out swinging...

I think it made Retherford mad though.

thabear04 03-18-2017 08:26 PM

Damn these Penn state wrestlers are tough.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2017 08:26 PM

CENZO JOSEPH!!!! OMG

GloryDayz 03-18-2017 08:48 PM

I can't stand PSU!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2017 09:22 PM

165 and 133 were matches of the night.

rico 03-18-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss (Post 12788897)
165 and 133 were matches of the night.

I agree.

GloryDayz 03-18-2017 09:46 PM

J'Den is one very classy kid. He's awesome, he's a great man, and I have complete respect for him.

rico 03-18-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 12788756)
Damn these Penn state wrestlers are tough.

Penn State = Alabama football

Iowa = Notre Dame