ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid (merged) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268357)

Chiefnj2 01-02-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9268018)
I posted over an hour ago that Chris Mortenson was on 810 this morning and said BOTH Hunt and Pioli were in Atlanta YESTERDAY.

I hadn't read it; that's a problem with mega-threads. What I had read was lots of fan speculation/hope that Clark was going to Philly and Pioli was in Atlanta to follow through on some meaningless interviews that he made some time ago (but for some miraculous reason could not be canceled).

jd1020 01-02-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9268047)
He apparently forgot that Hali played DE his first 3 years in the league as well.

True.

ChiTown 01-02-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9268050)
I hadn't read it; that's a problem with mega-threads. What I had read was lots of fan speculation/hope that Clark was going to Philly and Pioli was in Atlanta to follow through on some meaningless interviews that he made some time ago (but for some miraculous reason could not be canceled).

THIS!

Simplicity 01-02-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 9268044)
So Clark has Pioli running around doing pointless interviews?
And we wonder why this franchise is a complete joke.

Pioli isn't doing the interviews... Idiot.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9268027)
Yes we enjoyed a good chuckle earlier in this thread. :)

Ahh. Thanks. I was wondering if I was the only one that heard it. That guy is a ****ing reerun, and I'll never take anything from him seriously again.

jd1020 01-02-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9268057)
Pioli isn't doing the interviews... Idiot.

Nope, they both are. Which kind of shits all over this theory of Pioli having no power.

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9268041)
And if you think you can get a good value at MLB, you do that and DJ slides to the Sam. You have much more versatility with how you choose to fill your holes by flipping to the 4-3, IMO.

Now's an ideal time to make that move and yes, I think the players presently on the roster are better off in 4-3 roles.

I think DJ could be a pretty natural MLB in a 4-3

he has range and speed ... good in coverage with the ability to drop a cover the deep middle for the TE seam routes. Donnie Edwards.

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9268060)
Nope, they both are. Which kind of shits all over this theory of Pioli having no power.

let it go

DJ's left nut 01-02-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9268035)
Hello failure. Hali is no 43RDE and Houston is no 43LDE.

Hali had 2 seasons with 9 sacks as a 4-3 LDE and played nice run support.

Hell, if you're really worried about it, flip Hali and Houston. Houston's skill set does translate well to the RDE and Hali's done extremely well as an LDE in the past.

We have defensive end covered in a 4-3 switch, IMO and that's easily the toughest part of a 4-3 conversion.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:34 AM

Jesus Christ, dude. Unless you think Clark lied to the fanbase, Pioli's balls are still in a glass jar.

He probably went to Atlanta to try and get a job under Dimitroff or something.

Remember, Scott is still trying to make himself look good by leaking shit to the media.

jd1020 01-02-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9268062)

he has range and speed ... good in coverage with the ability to drop a cover the deep middle for the TE seam routes. Donnie Edwards.

Good in coverage? We don't have a LB that can cover the slowest TEs in the league.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9268062)

DJ was a 4-3 MLB in 2008.

Thanks, Gunther.

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9268067)
Jesus Christ, dude. Unless you think Clark lied to the fanbase, Pioli's balls are still in a glass jar.

Remember, Scott is still trying to make himself look good by leaking shit to the media.

Why the **** would Clark drag Pioli's name through the mud just to keep him around?

Answer: He wouldn't. He's trying to negotiate a buyout.

jd1020 01-02-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9268067)

The only thing I buy from what Clark said the other day was that he will make the ultimate decision on the HC and that the HC will report directly to him.

He still likes Pioli and he wants to be the Steelers. Guess who hires coaches in Pittsburgh.

DJ's left nut 01-02-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9268070)
Good in coverage? We don't have a LB that can cover the slowest TEs in the league.

DJ is actually very good in coverage; he was never asked to lock up with TEs.

DJ has the size and athleticism to hang with the best TEs in the league, without question. That's kinda why I like the idea of flipping him out to the Sam, though I do agree that he can be a decent MLB as well.

Ace Gunner 01-02-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9268038)
You do know Houston played DE in college right?

Back when he was expected to be a first round pick until he got caught with weed.

I'll believe it when I see it at this level. He's 250lbs. That is what you're going to put up against massive RT/TE sets? I would try him at 43RDE and put Hali back to LDE, where he has done absolutely nothing...

Finding an RDE for 43 defense is hard. The Chiefs might be able to convert Bailey, but who knows what you have there.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9268080)
I'll believe it when I see it at this level. He's 250lbs.

:facepalm:

You make the dumbest, most ignorant posts lately.

He weighed in at 270 at the combine and did 30 reps of 225. He's a freak of nature.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...ton?id=2495493

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9268078)
DJ is actually very good in coverage; he was never asked to lock up with TEs.

DJ has the size and athleticism to hang with the best TEs in the league, without question. That's kinda why I like the idea of flipping him out to the Sam, though I do agree that he can be a decent MLB as well.

i prefer DJ in zone coverage

we will probably need two new LB's for a 4-3

ChiefMojo 01-02-2013 11:40 AM

jd if you truly think Pioli is going to be here next season our crazy!!!

The only reason Pioli is still around because Clark made a horrible mistake in extending him. Now Clark is working on buyout/settlement.

Mojo Jojo 01-02-2013 11:40 AM

Have you learned nothing from history? The way Clark is treating Scott is the same way he treated Herm and several other football personnel four years ago. Knowing they were gone he still made them go through the motions before they were let go. They knew they were lame ducks but because of contracts couldn't go looking for other NFL jobs. While he may get a buyout Scott's career is on hold for the near future.

jd1020 01-02-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9268094)
jd if you truly think Pioli is going to be here next season our crazy!!!

The only reason Pioli is still around because Clark made a horrible mistake in extending him. Now Clark is working on buyout/settlement.

If you truly believe there's no chance Pioli is in KC for 2013 you are a complete dumbass.

Better hope Hunt falls in love with a Reid type HC and the buyout becomes a non-issue and he just pays up.

Mother****erJones 01-02-2013 11:43 AM

Report: Reid plans to tell Cardinals he’ll “fix” Kevin Kolb

Posted by Mike Florio on January 2, 2013, 8:08 AM EST

Reuters
When Andy Reid interviews with the Cardinals (it may be Wednesday, it may be Thursday, and the bespectacled head of one of the reporters who has stomped his feet and insisted it’ll be Wednesday may explode if one more person says it’s happening Thursday), Reid will need a good way to get the attention of the Bidwills.

The best, and most obvious, strategy appears to be this: “You know how I screwed you in that trade for Kevin Kolb? I can now un-screw you.”

Ian Rapaport of NFL Network reports that Reid’s pitch to the Cardinals will include a vow to “fix” Kolb.

It’s ironic, to say the least. Two years ago, Reid’s Eagles conned the Cardinals into thinking Kolb was better than he really is. Now, Reid will try to reprise that routine not in order to finagle a player and a draft pick from Arizona but to land a job there.

The suggestion that Reid can make Kolb play better than he has in Arizona overlooks a few things. First, Kolb didn’t play all that well in Philly, once he finally got the chance to start. Second, Kolb is injury prone, and that’s something no quarterback guru can fix. Third, Reid’s reported plan is a direct slap at Ken Whisenhunt; if Kolb needs to be “fixed,” it means that Whisenhunt somehow “broke” him. Fourth, wouldn’t Reid’s better strategy be to claim he can get Mike Vick to come to town, since Vick is the guy Reid chose over Kolb?

Regardless, Reid apparently believes that all he needs to do is convince the Bidwills that Kolb is fixable. A little film review, a little jargon, and a few answers to whatever questions they muster after Andy mutters “time’s yours,” and that could be the key to talking them into hiring him.

Of course, the fact that Reid even needs to make that pitch tends to undercut the idea that the deal is already 95-percent certain.

jd1020 01-02-2013 11:44 AM

Reid selling himself to Arizona?

Yup, just using them...

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-02-2013 11:44 AM

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

Adam Schefter reported that Andy Reid has already assembled a full staff & expects to be hired "quickly." Interviews w/ #Chiefs,

Frosty 01-02-2013 11:44 AM

Has anyone other than Mort (and his army of retweeters) actually corroborated that Pioli was in Atlanta with Hunt? Mort isn't one of the more accurate rumor mongers out there, which is why ESPN brought in Schefter. "Shanahan to KC" in '09 is one of his more memorable blunders.

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9268109)
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

Adam Schefter reported that Andy Reid has already assembled a full staff & expects to be hired "quickly." Interviews w/ #Chiefs,

Yeah, I read something similar - that he's assembled a staff and has told them a decision will be made within the week.

-King- 01-02-2013 11:47 AM

Eric Edholm ‏@Eric_Edholm

The guess here is that Andy Reid and Marty Mornhinweg might not work together at Andy's next job. #eagles #chiefs #cardinals

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:47 AM

The tea leaves seem to indicate that Reid is gonna be our HC pretty soon, and Pioli axed thereafter.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9268109)
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

I'm honestly expecting him to not even get to Arizona. I don't give a **** what some young, punk thinks about the prospect of the Chiefs job. 5 pro bowlers and 2 alternates. This defense is sound. Reid is an offensive guru, who in my opinion got burned out in Philly. He could easily take a year off, but football is in his blood. I think he learned from the superstar free agency experiment, and will light it up with a brand new QB like Geno Smith, or Tyler Wilson. I could see this whole thing break tonight. I'm calling my shot. Andy Reid will be the next coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Franchise 01-02-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9268112)
Yeah, I read something similar - that he's assembled a staff and has told them a decision will be made within the week.

I would assume that Mornhinweg is coming with him. I'm interested to see who he's bringing as DC.

The Franchise 01-02-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9268117)

The guess here is that Andy Reid and Marty Mornhinweg might not work together at Andy's next job. #eagles #chiefs #cardinals

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268122)
I would assume that Mornhinweg is coming with him. I'm interested to see who he's bringing as DC.

Nevermind.

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Edholm will be on 610 in 15 minutes.

ChiefMojo 01-02-2013 11:48 AM

Sure Pioli could come back next season but that is only if Clark couldn't reach a reasonable settlement. But if Pioli did return he would be nothing more than what he was in New England. He would be answering to the head coach in the long run. Only problem is with that, someone like Andy Reid would want his own guy in that position.

-King- 01-02-2013 11:48 AM

Nothing to do with Reid... but Gruden fans.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

I'm still hearing he won't interview. RT @RapSheet: Jon Gruden still has no interviews scheduled with teams with vacancies. Lot of jockying.

Ace Gunner 01-02-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9268085)

He weighed in at 270 at the combine and did 30 reps of 225. He's a freak of nature.

nonsense. This team is 34 next year. Pioli is your GM. wake the **** up man.

Frosty 01-02-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9268120)
I'm honestly expecting him to not even get to Arizona. I don't give a **** what some young, punk thinks about the prospect of the Chiefs job. 5 pro bowlers and 2 alternates. This defense is sound. Reid is an offensive guru, who in my opinion got burned out in Philly. He could easily take a year off, but football is in his blood. I think he learned from the superstar free agency experiment, and will light it up with a brand new QB like Geno Smith, or Tyler Wilson. I could see this whole thing break tonight. I'm calling my shot. Andy Reid will be the next coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Wasn't everyone saying that the Eagles were going to take McCluster if the Chiefs hadn't taken hime first? Well - there you go. Just another selling point to Reid. :evil:

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9268135)
Wasn't everyone saying that the Eagles were going to take McCluster if the Chiefs hadn't taken hime first? Well - there you go. Just another selling point to Reid. :evil:

ROFL

The Franchise 01-02-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9268134)
nonsense. This team is 34 next year. Pioli is your GM. wake the **** up man.

You're going to look like a reerun when he gets fired. But that's cool....because it won't be a change from how you're viewed now.

mr. tegu 01-02-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9268085)

IIRC Houston's best single game of the season came against NO where he was abusing one of the better RT in the game.

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

If Reid wanted Kolb he probably wouldn't of traded him.

why go to Arizona?

Thig Lyfe 01-02-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9268120)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcr6eRZTb1r8ajks.gif

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9268135)

Oh, Jesus ****. Watch Reid turn that little bastard into something...

ChiefMojo 01-02-2013 11:52 AM

Marty Mornhinweg was a candidate for Raiders' HC job. Could emerge as their offensive coordinator.

Could be with Reid or he may not?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268137)
You're going to look like a reerun when he gets fired. But that's cool....because it won't be a change from how you're viewed now.

Or just about everyone else that came from that abortion of a Chiefs board...

-King- 01-02-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9268142)
If Reid wanted Kolb he probably wouldn't of traded him.

why go to Arizona?

When Andy Reid interviews with the Cardinals (it may be Wednesday, it may be Thursday, and the bespectacled head of one of the reporters who has stomped his feet and insisted it’ll be Wednesday may explode if one more person says it’s happening Thursday), Reid will need a good way to get the attention of the Bidwills.

The best, and most obvious, strategy appears to be this: “You know how I screwed you in that trade for Kevin Kolb? I can now un-screw you.”

Ian Rapaport of NFL Network reports that Reid’s pitch to the Cardinals will include a vow to “fix” Kolb.

It’s ironic, to say the least. Two years ago, Reid’s Eagles conned the Cardinals into thinking Kolb was better than he really is. Now, Reid will try to reprise that routine not in order to finagle a player and a draft pick from Arizona but to land a job there.

The suggestion that Reid can make Kolb play better than he has in Arizona overlooks a few things. First, Kolb didn’t play all that well in Philly, once he finally got the chance to start. Second, Kolb is injury prone, and that’s something no quarterback guru can fix. Third, Reid’s reported plan is a direct slap at Ken Whisenhunt; if Kolb needs to be “fixed,” it means that Whisenhunt somehow “broke” him. Fourth, wouldn’t Reid’s better strategy be to claim he can get Mike Vick to come to town, since Vick is the guy Reid chose over Kolb?

Regardless, Reid apparently believes that all he needs to do is convince the Bidwills that Kolb is fixable. A little film review, a little jargon, and a few answers to whatever questions they muster after Andy mutters “time’s yours,” and that could be the key to talking them into hiring him.

Of course, the fact that Reid even needs to make that pitch tends to undercut the idea that the deal is already 95-percent certain.

The Franchise 01-02-2013 11:53 AM

I wonder if Pat Shurmur would hook back up with Reid?

Chief Roundup 01-02-2013 11:53 AM

Hali can and has played DE yes. But he has been much more productive and has looked much better at the OLB position in the 3-4.
IIRC backin '08 there were some posters that were starting to bash him based on his performace and just knew that he could never play OLB in the 3-4.

Don't know much about Houston playing DE, but he looks pretty good where he is at. A lot of college DE come into the NFL knowing that they will be OLB in the NFL.

Ace Gunner 01-02-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268137)

just for that I'm coming over to tear down your Brady Quinn posters :D

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9268141)
IIRC Houston's best single game of the season came against NO where he was abusing one of the better RT in the game.

in a 4-3 scheme, line Hali and Houston up and turn the both loose on every down. Double digit sacks for both.

Powe and Poe both focus on stopping the run first(which is what they are used to doing now) which keeps our linebackers free to run.

Baltimore-ish back when they had Goose and Lewis had 3000 tackles in one season.

RAGE

The Franchise 01-02-2013 11:54 AM

HC - Reid
OC - Shurmur
GM - Heckert

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9268159)
in a 4-3 scheme, line Hali and Houston up and turn the both loose on every down. Double digit sacks for both.

There's the other bonus.

No more dropping into coverage bullshit.

ChiefMojo 01-02-2013 11:55 AM

I could handle Shurmur as OC if no Morningwood. He is in that tree of offense that Reid runs. Now out of work since being let go by the Browns as HC. Of course I like the idea of Heckert with Reid since they have a long history together as a duo.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 11:55 AM

How about keeping Gibbs to coach the defense? I think those guys played uninspired because the offense was such shit. I honestly think they thrive and our a top 10 or better defense if they know the O is going to put some points up for them.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268161)
HC - Reid
OC - Shurmur
GM - Heckert

http://i.imgur.com/KrZEk.gif

jd1020 01-02-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9268168)

What is the emotion being shown in this gif?

The Franchise 01-02-2013 11:57 AM

The Best and Worst of Andy Reid's drafts.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...785&feedID=692

DJ's left nut 01-02-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

I can't decide if that man is cumming or being disemboweled.

I don't know how excited I'd be about Shurmer. He kept his teams in ballgames this year, but it was largely due to a sturdy defense. His offenses weren't very good and I never did see any development from Weeden. Worse still, Trent Richardson was mediocre as hell.

Dunno, he might be good, but I'm not sure that it's a JIMP decision.

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268161)
HC - Reid
OC - Shurmur
GM - Heckert

Not at all a fan of Shurmur, but he's better than the alternative - Brad Childress.

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9268153)

sounds like the media is just making shit up to me

tooge 01-02-2013 11:58 AM

Reid fits everything Chunt mentioned in the interview. Built a winning team and program, good leader, and Reid has developed a guy that many are comparing Geno Smith to in Donovan McNabb. ANd, most importantly, Reid can basically tell fat Scott, hey bitch, I'm fatter than you so shut the **** up. Chunt wouldn't fly there if he wasn't serious.

Agent V 01-02-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9268145)

This is going to be overwhelmingly appropriate to use in the coming weeks.

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9268146)
Oh, Jesus ****. Watch Reid turn that little bastard into something...

Reid will make Mc****ster not fumble??

Awesome.

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268177)

I don't think Reid wants or will get FULL POWER in his next location

He will have a lot of power but imo he will have a full blown Player Personnel guy as well.

imo Reid wants a break from all the hassles ... at least i would.

ChiefRocka 01-02-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Ron Burgundy after Baxter gets tossed from the bridge...

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9268187)
Reid will make Mc****ster not fumble??

Awesome.

I think DMC could be very productive in a real offense.

Will Reid keep Charles in beast mode?

ChiefMojo 01-02-2013 12:01 PM

Bill Williamson ‏@espn_afcwest

Andy Reid pursuit makes sense in K.C. http://es.pn/UIqDYL

007 01-02-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9267859)
Did you know that Trent Green never threw more than 300 passes in a season while in Kansas City?

That's almost as accurate as any assertion that Brian Westbrook never got more than 177 carries/season under Andy Reid.

Stupid post is stupid.

So glad to see you guys attacking that statement for me. thanks.:clap::clap::clap:

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 12:03 PM

Edholm on 610.

Says Pioli signed extension in the offseason. Not during the season.

Imon Yourside 01-02-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9268200)
Edholm on 610.

Man he really deserved it giving RC the HC gig. :hmmm:

ChiefMojo 01-02-2013 12:04 PM

So last off-season he means?

DJ's left nut 01-02-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268177)

My god, Winston Justice would be one of Pioli's best draft picks, as would LJ Smith.

Reid would be a homerun hire, IMO.

Chiefnj2 01-02-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Edholm on 610.

This past offseason, during the Romeo hire?

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9268205)
So last off-season he means?

June or July.

BigBeauford 01-02-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9268196)
Bill Williamson ‏@espn_afcwest

Andy Reid pursuit makes sense in K.C. http://es.pn/UIqDYL

Bill Williamson has the easiest job on the planet. Cut and paste every report you find, nod your head in agreement, and regurgitate it in the most pussified, most politically correct manor that offends no one.

notorious 01-02-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Edholm on 610.

It's official: Clark is a full-blown idiot.

KCUnited 01-02-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9268207)
This past offseason, during the Romeo hire?

He speculated June or July.

Easy 6 01-02-2013 12:05 PM

Make it happen, Clark.

lcarus 01-02-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9268118)
The tea leaves seem to indicate that Reid is gonna be our HC pretty soon, and Pioli axed thereafter.

Sounds ****in swell. Get it done today Clark!

Thig Lyfe 01-02-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Edholm on 610.

lol

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Edholm on 610.

makes a little more sense than during this shitty season