ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290020)

keg in kc 02-20-2015 05:22 PM

Not exactly the subject of this thread, but should be interesting, running Sunday on HBO:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zllYkNu1sl4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 02-20-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11338935)
Greer is either an absolute nutjob or the new PT Barnum, with this space brother messiah/prophet bullshit. Either way he's making some serious cash off the rubes. He's also, unfortunately, one of the personalities that makes it hard for people outside the paranormal bubble to take any of the rest of us seriously.

You are underestimating that guy by a country ****ing mile, IMO.

Most of those incredibly revealing NPA conferences wouldnt have taken place without him, and they are all damn good... FAA heads, retired high ranking officers, civilian pilots, military pilots, astronauts, police officers blah blah blah.

Never before have such concentrations of extremely high ranking and credible people been brought together before in front of international media... ever.

Outside of Dr. Lynn Ketai (sp?) he was the man most responsible for bringing real heat and light to the Phoenix Lights... unfortunately, he has went the route of black magic and demonology, his official logo confirms it.

But make no mistake, he was instrumental in bringing together all of the very best truth sayers to address the international media... c'mon now, dont be a Stanton Friedman and categorically reject others that have brought real heat to the subject.

keg in kc 02-20-2015 05:26 PM

That was true a decade ago. He's unfortunately taken a gigantic turn since the early days of The Disclosure Project. He's a sideshow act now.

And I respect Stanton Friedman as much as anybody in the field, even if I don't necessarily agree with his hardened ETH belief, so if that's supposed to be some kind of perjorative, it's not, for me.

Easy 6 02-20-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11338967)
That was true a decade ago. He's unfortunately taken a gigantic turn since the early days of The Disclosure Project. He's a sideshow act now.

And I respect Stanton Friedman as much as anybody in the field, even if I don't necessarily agree with his hardened ETH belief, so if that's supposed to be some kind of perjorative, it's not, for me.

I agree 100% that Greer has become a parody, he went from highly respected to huckster in about 5 years... but my research indicates these expensive little field trips of his often get results in various forms, when they do, I believe it to be the result of overactive thought projection imaginings, and probably once in a while... the result of his Crowley inspired black magic.

Perjorative for you? of course not dude... like Eastwood told the Schofield Kid "I aint gonna kill you, you're the only friend I got".

I have just always felt that Stanton is a hired man to some degree. Admit the truth of this, strenuously deny that, muddy the waters... even when the denial makes no sense in the bigger picture, like his obstinate refutation of Bob Lazar

keg in kc 02-20-2015 05:51 PM

I don't think Friedman's ever been a disinfo guy. He's just very opinionated. And I've never seen him deny anything without giving detailed reasoning why. Or support for that matter.

As far as cseti goes, I just can't take them seriously. One too many videos with them rejoicing over lights in the sky that are obviously flares. And Greer has to know what he's seeing, which is what makes me lean toward huxter over flake.

I think the eCeti Ranch at mount adams is much cooler. Although I'm not sure what to think of James Gilliland.

stevieray 02-20-2015 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11322416)
I've always had a thing w/ Native Americans. I like just about everything about them. They're very trustworthy people and pure - yes the debacle regarding the Redskins and all of that was ridiculous - aside from that - they're very neat.

If I was ever terminal - I'd go to a reservation and seek healing - they've really healed and free'd folks from even cancer. My cousin passed away today - so I'm on a kick; researching all of this stuff and rather emotional. But this Larry Cesspooch is a smart dude - don't let the slow delivery fool you - anyways - I wanted to share this - I hope you guys find it interesting!..

Thanks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZVO4hb79qrw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

going to a reservation would be extremely dangerous. don't kid yourself.

Easy 6 02-20-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11339031)
I don't think Friedman's ever been a disinfo guy. He's just very opinionated. And I've never seen him deny anything without giving detailed reasoning why. Or support for that matter.

As far as cseti goes, I just can't take them seriously. One too many videos with them rejoicing over lights in the sky that are obviously flares. And Greer has to know what he's seeing, which is what makes me lean toward huxter over flake.

I think the eCeti Ranch at mount adams is much cooler. Although I'm not sure what to think of James Gilliland.

He always goes after Lazars school records, which is one of the easiest things for national government to BS in the name of "national security", he should know that yet acts like he doesnt.

Lazar has done soo much that proves he isnt a liar, the man turns down paid speaking gigs left and right just so he can lead a nice quiet life selling state of the art science equipment. He's just one of those guys that I will go down swinging believing in, there isnt a single thing he's said or done that makes me think "what a fake".

He cant fake the pay stubs he has from Los Alamos, yet no one including Friedman ever wants to talk about those except to say "well yeah maybe he was a janitor out there or something". The problem is that janitors dont have the words and understanding of physics that Lazar does.

If Lazar was a whore that flat out wouldnt be the case.

Wish to God there was some kind of CIA body language analyist here to study his interviews... because I'd bet my life, honest to God, that there isnt anything about him thats lying.

But of course, I am a believer, I've seen the craft doing impossible things, I've seen them literally right in front of my eyes, so maybe I'm biased.

I just wouldnt be so sure that Greer is shooting off flares, IMO he is often times tapping into other dimensional things that have more to do with black magic than aliens.

And the two might not be any different at all.

keg in kc 02-20-2015 08:07 PM

One theory about Lazar is that he was set up, and has himself been an unwitting disinformation agent the entire time. Let him in, show him something, maybe to test his reliability with secrets, maybe to draw out other intelligence assets working around the periphery, maybe to set up a screen story to hide whatever real work is going on not just at area 51 but elsewhere, maybe to set up area 51 as a screen for other locations, to draw eyes away.

You can drive yourself crazy coming up with possible scenarios. It's kind of hard to ascertain what the reality really is.

FWIW I have never thought Lazar lied about anything. But I also think the scenarios I just outlined are completely feasible. Our intelligence community is capable of a lot.

As far as demonic influence and greer goes, as I've mentioned before I have very little interest in that aspect of esoterica. I was not, however, saying he shoots off flares. Only that he should and I assume would recognize flares for what they are. I'd have to dig to find the video in question, although it's fairly recent. And obvious.

I'm a believer, too. A believer in the phenomena. Just not a believer in any particular explanation for it or them. As I've said before, we don't know enough, not yet. Which makes me a skeptic, I suppose, in the true, untainted meaning of the word.

Although I do tend to lean more toward logical explanations than metaphysical ones. Which doesn't mean that metaphysical ideas may not eventually bear some fruit.

And I think it's important to question EVERYTHING. Not to debunk everything. But I think it's key to look for conventional explanations first, rather than simply believe anything and everything. To rule out the everyday first, before looking for the fantastic, if that makes any sense. Something I think the entire field of the paranormal struggles with at times.

Rausch 02-22-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11339328)
One theory about Lazar is that he was set up, and has himself been an unwitting disinformation agent the entire time. Let him in, show him something, maybe to test his reliability with secrets, maybe to draw out other intelligence assets working around the periphery, maybe to set up a screen story to hide whatever real work is going on not just at area 51 but elsewhere, maybe to set up area 51 as a screen for other locations, to draw eyes away.

You can drive yourself crazy coming up with possible scenarios. It's kind of hard to ascertain what the reality really is.

FWIW I have never thought Lazar lied about anything. But I also think the scenarios I just outlined are completely feasible. Our intelligence community is capable of a lot.

As far as demonic influence and greer goes, as I've mentioned before I have very little interest in that aspect of esoterica. I was not, however, saying he shoots off flares. Only that he should and I assume would recognize flares for what they are. I'd have to dig to find the video in question, although it's fairly recent. And obvious.

I'm a believer, too. A believer in the phenomena. Just not a believer in any particular explanation for it or them. As I've said before, we don't know enough, not yet. Which makes me a skeptic, I suppose, in the true, untainted meaning of the word.

Although I do tend to lean more toward logical explanations than metaphysical ones. Which doesn't mean that metaphysical ideas may not eventually bear some fruit.

And I think it's important to question EVERYTHING. Not to debunk everything. But I think it's key to look for conventional explanations first, rather than simply believe anything and everything. To rule out the everyday first, before looking for the fantastic, if that makes any sense. Something I think the entire field of the paranormal struggles with at times.

If you haven't yet you need to read Keel's "Mothman Prophecies" book.

He's pretty much the king of your take on the phenomenon...

frankotank 02-23-2015 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11325610)
So frankotank, you got the info and I assume you've watched that show on Bentwaters by now... what are your thoughts?

For me, everyone involved is incredibly credible, but its the man that was in charge of the airstrip control tower -not just some private- but the guy in charge of it coming right out and saying... "yes, this huge craft came and hovered right in front of the windows of the control tower", that really gets me.

I dont know how anyone could laugh that off, thats a guy used to seeing all manner of flying objects in his work area... he didnt mistake a damn thing, IMO.

Just curious what you thought about it.

this incident is something I've read and seen a lot about. IMO it's probably the best modern case to point to as far as trying to argue that we just may not be alone. once I started watching I realized I'd seen it before....but I watched again anyways.

the guy who drew the symbols came pretty damned close to crying when describing his experience. I believe him. I believe that he believes exactly what he is saying......that he stood in front of and walked around a ship that was unlike anything he'd ever known or imagined to that point in his life......and very possibly that it came from somewhere other than earth.

Coochie liquor 02-24-2015 06:47 AM

This is pretty crazy!

http://humansarefree.com/2015/02/ufo...nment.html?m=0

UFO Crash-Lands in Canada: Government Cover-Up As We Speak
ETs UFOs, Mysteries, News, Recent Articles
2:19 PM
A+A-SHARE ON PRINTPRINTSHARE ON EMAILEMAIL

3353 159 Google +159 StumbleUpon12
A flying saucer [update: the UFO is apparently shaped like a stepped pyramid, without its apex - image below] has allegedly crash-landed through the ice of Lake Winnipeg, in Manitoba, about 72 hours ago. The Canadian government is covering everything up.

The military is involved in the recovery of the alleged UFO and witnesses have been detained.

A complete blackout has been ordered by the government and some of the courageous people have been posting pictures and info online, but with their names blurred. Phone lines are also down.

I will continue to update you, as soon as new information emerges. This is the story as presented by Third Phase of the Moon and Before it's News:

In Manitboa, Canada on the Jackhead Reservation reports have been surfacing of a UFO crash landing into Lake Winnipeg.

Recently a call came into Thrid Phase of the Moon reporting this. The man went by the name of Mark. Here is part of the dialogue:
“Apparently a disc shaped craft was seen crashing through the ice on the lake, at least one person got photographic evidence but has since been detained by the Canadian military. UFO crash in rural Manitoba Canada: A UFO crash landed into a frozen lake within the last 24 hours on a Indian reservation in rural Manitoba. I have contact with a former resident of the reservation and their family still lives on the reservation and informed them about the situation this evening.

I have also been informed that nobody is allowed to leave or enter the reservation at this time and that the military has been going door to door talking with residents. They are telling the residents that they are conducting emergency training exercises, but there has been an extreme cold front in Manitoba over the last 2 days and it is extremely dangerous to spend time outdoors for any period.

The military has moved in all their equipment effectively blocking any view of what may have crashed into the water or what they are doing there, but I’m sure they are recovering the evidence.

I will get back in touch with in a few hours, I was told the name of the reservation but it was very long and hard to pronounce, I will get the exact spelling of the reservation in a few hours when I meet with my contact and I will forward any new information over.” Mark
Here is the full video dialogue between Third Phase and Mark (the aircraft in the video is not the aircraft they are talking about, it’s just pictured during conversation):

But that’s not all! Reports were also coming in on Facebook, a man by the name of Brent Mancheese linked CNN stating:
“UFO crash reported on the Jackhead reserve in Manitoba, Canada apparently the Canadian Military have vehicles lined up on north Shore... they are threatening anybody who tries to take pics… lots of eye witnesses… Thur is round object being hauled across the lake being pulled by snow mobiles and bombardier.”

Furthermore, many on Twitter and Facebook were posting pictures like these:

Trucks and police vehicles arriving at site of crash. Image source.

Evacuating the area around the alleged UFO crash site - Image source

The alleged Lake Winnipeg crash site. The uncapped pyramidal object is apparently not piled up snow, as I previously thought, but the UFO itself! - image source

Here's a zoomed in version of the same picture, for better reference:

Despite the outcry from citizens in the area about the crashed UFO and reports of military forces using snowmobiles to drag away a large disc, the Canadian Forces are claiming this is all just one big military training exercise training search and rescue how to deal with a plan crash in the Arctic.

According to Lt.-Col. Paul Davies, commanding officer of 38 Territorial Battalion Group in Canada, who was reportedly involved in the Arctic Response Company Group training exercise on Lake Winnipeg, stated this to CBC News:
“There’s no aliens, just my friends in the air force who are out there helping us on this exercise…I have the commander of that air force contingent sitting right beside me and, you know, he assures us that that was not a UFO, but that was him.”
The trouble with this statement is the Canadian Forces are refusing to show the supposed “Military craft” to the public. If this is a training exercise why not display the craft to stop the talk about it being a UFO?

Third Phase of the Moon is also reporting that they have an image of this craft sent in by viewers, however no photographs have surfaced as of yet. Here is that breaking report:

Update: Third Phase of the Moon released a new interview:

Update: A video has been uploaded on YouTube, which claims to show the Manitoba UFO, moments before crashing:

The video is not very convincing and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Intro and additions by HumansAreFree.com
- See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2015/02/ufo....aWjfyxJ4.dpuf

keg in kc 02-24-2015 10:29 AM

Just saw Clyde Lewis (entertaining wacko radio host...) did a show on this last night. Curious to see what he says.

I will say this: if they're using video from Third Phase of Moon to justify this, then I doubt there's anything to it. That place is a hoax factory. Hence my posting about ball kicking anyone who mentions them in the thread header.

ToxSocks 02-24-2015 11:16 AM

Well, one thing we know for sure....Aliens are lousy drivers.

I mean, you travel from a Million light years away, finally get to your destination and then crash?

Pfffff......worse than Asian women.

Coochie liquor 02-24-2015 11:25 AM

And was reading about the Black Knight Satellite. You'd think someone would have taken the satellite and seen what it's made of.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/0...ly-increasing/

Jerm 02-24-2015 02:02 PM

I saw a story on the supposed alien crash on Facebook and thought it was a joke lol...

Easy 6 02-24-2015 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 11345101)
And was reading about the Black Knight Satellite. You'd think someone would have taken the satellite and seen what it's made of.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/0...ly-increasing/

Looks like an interesting website, that one has somehow escaped my attention.

Although truth be told, I dont dig into the subject as feverishly as I used to... there was a good ten year period after the internet came of age where scouring around for sites like that out became an obsession.

Coochie liquor 02-24-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11345879)
Looks like an interesting website, that one has somehow escaped my attention.

Although truth be told, I dont dig into the subject as feverishly as I used to... there was a good ten year period after the internet came of age where scouring around for sites like that out became an obsession.

Yeah they have an app that I have on my iphone. It's updated a couple times a week. Pretty cool for CP downtime. Articles are usually well written, and have lot of dif subjects within the theme.

Easy 6 02-24-2015 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 11346019)
Yeah they have an app that I have on my iphone. It's updated a couple times a week. Pretty cool for CP downtime. Articles are usually well written, and have lot of dif subjects within the theme.

The only regular thing I've been looking at was a place called The Inquisitor that used to get several articles listed in the Yahoo scroll down, but they've been sidelined for the last month or so for some reason.

Only thing Yahoo shows on the subject now comes from Huff Post.

keg in kc 02-24-2015 07:10 PM

Mysterious Universe is pretty popular. So is the Daily Grail.

Easy 6 02-24-2015 07:20 PM

Daily Grail looks pretty serious, read an excerpt from Lachmans book on Crowley just to get started.

Gotta say though, there seems to be a slightly reverent tone for AC that throws me off about it... nonetheless, it looks like a serious place and I'll be looking at it.

But, carefully.

keg in kc 02-24-2015 07:38 PM

I think the popularity is more about their news feed than their in-house blog stuff. It's a good place to see a collection of stories from all over the net. Micah Hanks' Gralian homepage does something similar, as well.

Easy 6 02-24-2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11346094)
I think the popularity is more about their news feed than their in-house blog stuff. It's a good place to see a collection of stories from all over the net. Micah Hanks' Gralian homepage does something similar, as well.

They're on the list, I now have two new places to peruse... thanks for the link.

mr. tegu 02-24-2015 09:16 PM

I am very much looking forward to the new Survivor Man Bigfoot episodes.

Quote:

so in going over our 'trail camera' footage for one of the Survivorman Bigfoot episodes we found something we didn't expect and can not explain - it will be in the show and I will leave it up to you to decide - its freaking all of us at Les Stroud Productions out....L
https://www.facebook.com/therealless...52776733031275

Easy 6 02-24-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 11346235)
I am very much looking forward to the new Survivor Man Bigfoot episodes.

https://www.facebook.com/therealless...52776733031275

Would love to see them, but have a bad feeling Discovery will push them off onto one of their other premium channels... doesnt matter, eventually the site I belong to will have it for free, probably right off the bat.

I'll be checking those shows out, there are too many qualified observers reporting strange things up there.

Rausch 02-25-2015 11:17 AM

I was wondering if anyone had read any of these books or heard of the phenomenon...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nCT5D6U8GYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

frankotank 02-25-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11325757)
So glad to know that theres another open minded explorer of life out there, and I dont doubt you one little bit... without trying to define them, I will atleast say that there most certainly are forces in our world far beyond our understanding that can have profound effects on us.

Do you think that ghost encounters are atleast partially human oriented, or are you from the other school that believe there are no human spirits left wandering this earth, that they are all the work of evil entities?

I'm honestly not sure where I land, but I admit to leanings towards non-human entities playing a game.

heres how I think of it. if there's an afterlife then.....
1- I SERIOUSLY doubt that we're gonna be stuck in our house. gimme a break.
2 - evil/bad/scary child ghosts. how in the hell is some little girl gonna die and then be an evil/bad or scary ghost. that's just the stupidest bullshit EVER! kids are so pure and innocent. no flipping way little sally goes rogue after she dies. just dumb.

IF ghosts/apparitions/whatevers are real....and I've seen some video (as we all have probably) that indicate that occasionally SOMETHING unexplainable really happens......if they are real.....I don't think they are human.

Easy 6 02-25-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11346772)
I was wondering if anyone had read any of these books or heard of the phenomenon...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nCT5D6U8GYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, wasnt aware that it was such a widespread problem that happens in clusters. I'll be looking into this much more in the future, very interesting... theres just no good reason for the park service to act that way about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 11346779)
heres how I think of it. if there's an afterlife then.....
1- I SERIOUSLY doubt that we're gonna be stuck in our house. gimme a break.
2 - evil/bad/scary child ghosts. how in the hell is some little girl gonna die and then be an evil/bad or scary ghost. that's just the stupidest bullshit EVER! kids are so pure and innocent. no flipping way little sally goes rogue after she dies. just dumb.

IF ghosts/apparitions/whatevers are real....and I've seen some video (as we all have probably) that indicate that occasionally SOMETHING unexplainable really happens......if they are real.....I don't think they are human.

I agree 100%.

Jerm 02-25-2015 06:10 PM

Read David Paulides' book, Missing 411...

Cullen Finnerty's case is esp. interesting and one I'm diving into right now...

keg in kc 02-25-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11346772)

Wow, Jeff Rense sighting. Haven't heard that guy in a decade or more.

Linked a couple of recent Paulides interviews about a month ago:
Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11290428)
Tim Binnall recently ended his latest season with Paulides: http://binnallofamerica.com/boaa103014.html

And Seriah Azkath had a two parter with him back in December on Where Did the Road Go?:

http://wheredidtheroadgo.com/show-ar...cember-15-2014

http://wheredidtheroadgo.com/show-ar...cember-20-2014

Easy 6 02-25-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11347487)
Read David Paulides' book, Missing 411...

Cullen Finnerty's case is esp. interesting and one I'm diving into right now...

Read a very brief overview of the Finnerty thing in kegs post above, high strangeness... waddya got on it?

Jerm 02-25-2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11347539)
Read a very brief overview of the Finnerty thing in kegs post above, high strangeness... waddya got on it?

I haven't got too deep into it yet but from what I've read and heard through interviews, etc. it def. is weird.

It intrigues me because I do believe Sasquatches were involved....

Easy 6 02-25-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11347545)
I haven't got too deep into it yet but from what I've read and heard through interviews, etc. it def. is weird.

It intrigues me because I do believe Sasquatches were involved....

What have you read that leads you that way? he said two men were following him.

One common theme that Paulides kept coming back to in Rausch' post was this weird habit of people shedding clothes for no apparent or logical reason at all, even in some of the worst kinds of weather, and this Finnerty guy did the same thing.

Very strange.

keg in kc 02-25-2015 06:43 PM

I've ranted about this several times, but this is what really pisses me off about the media.

Straight story about a Chinese rocket booster, they put in x-files music and get in a good laugh at UFO's and conspiracy theorists....who of course would all agree this is a Chinese rocket booster.

(edit: ****ing video autoplays, you can see it here)

This is the kind of shit I mean when I talk about how difficult it is for anybody who studies anything paranormal to be taken seriously. Just constant mockery in the mainstream.

Jerm 02-25-2015 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11347551)
What have you read that leads you that way? he said two men were following him.

One common theme that Paulides kept coming back to in Rausch' post was this weird habit of people shedding clothes for no apparent or logical reason at all, even in some of the worst kinds of weather, and this Finnerty guy did the same thing.

Very strange.

Well in a lot of the mainstream media reports it claims he said two men were following him...Paulides himself, and I've seen this elsewhere, say that he was being followed and there were "two of them".

A nearby resident even claimed he had spooked some Squatches and they were tracking him....his cell phone pings were very weird and very erratic, all over the place in very short amounts of time...something had to have been moving very quickly with him and his phone or just his phone for that to occur.

He also apparently died of exposure and hypothermia, which again is odd...he basically stayed in the woods until he died. Now what could've scared him to the point where he basically just gave up and stayed there. I believe he spooked them or impeded on their territory, they started tracking him, waited him out until the night and just flanked and surrounded him until he died...they will do that at night.

I mean I could totally be off base but a lot of things are eerily similar to things that have happened to people that have encountered Sasquatches.

Jerm 02-25-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11347554)
I've ranted about this several times, but this is what really pisses me off about the media.

Straight story about a Chinese rocket booster, they put in x-files music and get in a good laugh at UFO's and conspiracy theorists....who of course would all agree this is a Chinese rocket booster.

(edit: ****ing video autoplays, you can see it here)

This is the kind of shit I mean when I talk about how difficult it is for anybody who studies anything paranormal to be taken seriously. Just constant mockery in the mainstream.

Yeah it sucks, being a paranormal investigator and an avid Sasquatch and extraterrestrial believer is even tougher...people really think you're kooky lol.

keg in kc 02-25-2015 06:52 PM

Oh oh, the former football player. Where did I just hear a long interview about that?

Jerm 02-25-2015 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11347578)
Oh oh, the former football player. Where did I just hear a long interview about that?

Yup....Fox Sports even ran a story about him and his disappearance, dug that up on YT the other night.

Easy 6 02-25-2015 06:54 PM

"Behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about ufo's. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that the unknown flying objects are nonsense." - Roscoe Hillenkoetter, former head of the CIA.

That is whats behind the constant sneering of the msm in regards to the subject, even when it isnt necessary such as this chinese rocket instance... the media is strongly encouraged to make light of anything to do with the subject.

keg in kc 02-25-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11347583)
"Behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about ufo's. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that the unknown flying objects are nonsense." - Roscoe Hillenkoetter, former head of the CIA.

That is whats behind the constant sneering of the msm in regards to the subject, even when it isnt necessary such as this chinese rocket instance... the media is strongly encouraged to make light of anything to do with the subject.

The irony of that is that UFOs were taken much more seriously in the mainstream during his day as CIA head. Blue Book used to run radio clips talking about cases back when it started in the 50s.

The mainstream media now is the CIA. We've almost reached a point where they're literally embedded in newsrooms. And news presentation now has become the CIA (or NSA) sending out the stories they want covered, the talking heads talking about those select stories for a few days, and no follow up. It amazes me how most of the populace seems utterly clueless that it's going on. Actual journalism is all but dead at this point. Public perception in the United States right now is being completely and totally manipulated by the intelligence community.

Jerm 02-25-2015 07:35 PM

Keg, you find that interview yet? Interested as to what it is....

keg in kc 02-25-2015 07:40 PM

I've been looking but can't figure out what it was. I'm pretty sure the case was mentioned in the binall of america podcast I linked, but that's not the podcast I'm thinking of. It was with a well-known UFO researcher and was talking about how there were two witnesses (fishermen in a boat as I recall) who saw a UFO hovering over powerlines and then what looked to be a man in his underwear being brought up into the air toward the UFO. I'll link it if I can ever find it.

keg in kc 02-25-2015 08:06 PM

I give up. Spent an hour digging through every podcast I listen to and couldn't find anything. It'll show up eventually.

On an entirely different note, if you want to get really disturbed, spend a night googling human mutilation (think cattle mutilation, but people).

Jerm 02-25-2015 08:19 PM

Some of that is supposedly going on at Dulce plus a lot of other dark, terrible shit.

keg in kc 02-25-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11347753)
Some of that is supposedly going on at Dulce plus a lot of other dark, terrible shit.

It's supposedly going on everywhere, albeit not in large numbers, and is the most hidden, suppressed aspect in basically all of the paranormal.

Easy 6 02-26-2015 05:34 PM

After doing some reading on Collen Finnerty, I'm not so sure that its has anything to do with the paranormal. What I've been seeing says he was found to have a degenerative brain disease, possibly brought on by football, and that he'd had another fit of paranoia once in Detroit where he thought people were following him.

I'd really like to see what Paulides came up with that led him in the paranormal direction. While my mind remains open, sometimes things like this just happen to people.

But even though thats the case, I dont think it kills Paulides research, I'm sure there are certainly stories he's collected that make far less sense.

One thing I will say about the national park angle, is that I'm pretty sure that people get a false sense of security in those places... "I'm in a national park, people all over the place and so I can just go do whatever" if you know what I mean... they're on vacation and let their guard down, forgetting that mountainous woods are still dangerous even just 20 feet off the road.

I dont say that to poo-poo Paulides or the clusters of disappearances in very unusual circumstances either, just throwing out a little bit of "the woods can be dangerous" reality.

Easy 6 02-26-2015 06:05 PM

Keg, you're idea of the possibility of Lazar being used as a disinformation agent, to test security protocols etc is something I've considered over the years.

But there are two primary things keeping me from leaning that direction...

1) he viewed an entire hangar full of various craft, and was allowed to climb into one, the so called sport model, where he describes a very ominous feeling and also that the nature of the craft seemed to be "organic" just as much as it was a craft of solid, inert material.

2) he was allowed to view a short field test of a craft that was able to silently hover and move left to right, while producing a strong ambient glow.

If they were showing him a bunch of fakery, he certainly seems intelligent enough to immediately recognize it.

keg in kc 02-26-2015 06:09 PM

The thing that we maybe don't always keep in mind is that the guys on the intelligence side are just as, if not more, intelligent. And they have drugs and directed energy and god knows what else at their disposal to twist perception. They are very good at what they do.

There's even some conjecture that some well-known events (mothman being one) were psyops by these people, testing and/or polishing their craft.

Easy 6 02-26-2015 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11349435)
The thing that we maybe don't always keep in mind is that the guys on the intelligence side are just as, if not more, intelligent. And they have drugs and directed energy and god knows what else at their disposal to twist perception. They are very good at what they do.

There's even some conjecture that some well-known events (mothman being one) were psyops by these people, testing and/or polishing their craft.

I dunno man, when Bob talks about the nature of the craft he crawled into and watching the test, I would think he's smart enough to tell if he were being manipulated with drugs etc.

Thats not to say your theory has no merit, I just doubt Bob would be duped that easily... he's just so matter of fact and casual every time he talks about it, no stutter and stammers, no maybe's or talk of feeling odd that might indicate drugs or being off kilter during the scenario.

But I will certainly agree that some of the things at our governments disposal, the tricks up its sleeve... would genuinely shock most Americans. They're faaar more advanced than anyone is going to read about on the DARPA website etc, they're probably 50 years ahead of where many people think they are in many areas.

Rausch 02-26-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11349428)

If they were showing him a bunch of fakery, he certainly seems intelligent enough to immediately recognize it.

Not if it were significantly more advanced than what he was previously exposed to.

And considering his credentials that's very possible...

keg in kc 02-26-2015 06:34 PM

You're assuming they're not skilled enough to do it without giving anything away.

FTR I'm not saying this is what happened. I don't think it is. But I do think it's a very real possibility and probably has happened in other cases.

They're at least 50 years ahead. If you look at something like the SR-71, we're talking about something Kelly Johnson developed almost 70 years ago. And we don't even really know what the next thing after the Blackbird was (assuming there's more than just drones and satellites, which I do assume). If their tech development has equalled or outpaced the PC boom of the last 20 years, we're probably talking about some Star Trek looking shit at this point.

Easy 6 02-26-2015 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11349478)
Not if it were significantly more advanced than what he was previously exposed to.

And considering his credentials that's very possible...

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11349480)
You're assuming they're not skilled enough to do it without giving anything away.

FTR I'm not saying this is what happened. I don't think it is. But I do think it's a very real possibility and probably has happened in other cases.

They're at least 50 years ahead. If you look at something like the SR-71, we're talking about something Kelly Johnson developed almost 70 years ago. And we don't even really know what the next thing after the Blackbird was (assuming there's more than just drones and satellites, which I do assume). If their tech development has equalled or outpaced the PC boom of the last 20 years, we're probably talking about some Star Trek looking shit at this point.

Keg makes an excellent point that kinda ties into yours, doesnt he, Rausch?

If military tech advancement even remotely resembles the massive gains achieved in something like PC's, then wow yeah... the Navy's magnetic rail gun they've been talking about? I bet it passed its trials looong ago, they just put out this "just now sea tested" story for cover.

Something even better/worse? is surely right behind it and already doing very well in tests.

Jerm 02-26-2015 08:01 PM

Anyone else interested in Sasquatch...read about the Siege at Honobia...crazy story, super interesting.

Easy 6 02-26-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11349672)
Anyone else interested in Sasquatch...read about the Siege at Honobia...crazy story, super interesting.

A quick google search reveals something worth reading about, a fairly recent story from 2000, thanks for the tip... sounds like something worth reading about for sure.

While I've never dug into Bigfoot as much as other things, I'll never dismiss it out of hand and its mainly for one reason... 4-5 years ago, it was either Discovery or Animal Planet that did the big special called Bigfootville, about a certain corner of Oklahoma (southwest?).

They interviewed, in uniform, a 20-30 year state conservation officer who'd spent all of that time in OK, who swears he witnessed one and made no bones about it and mentioned several colleauges who'd seen the same but didnt want to come forward.

This guy was sooo convincing, late 50's and just as matter of fact as if he were talking about what he had for breakfast... he knew what he saw was no animal in that area, that it was an extremely large and hairy humanoid.

Jerm 02-26-2015 09:23 PM

Yeah that story is wild...super interesting.

That's the cool thing about the Sasquatch phenomena, lots of really interesting stories and credible witnesses, compelling evidence, etc.

keg in kc 02-26-2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11349579)
Keg makes an excellent point that kinda ties into yours, doesnt he, Rausch?

If military tech advancement even remotely resembles the massive gains achieved in something like PC's, then wow yeah... the Navy's magnetic rail gun they've been talking about? I bet it passed its trials looong ago, they just put out this "just now sea tested" story for cover.

Something even better/worse? is surely right behind it and already doing very well in tests.

One of the theories two years ago was that the chelyabinsk meteor was a rod from god. Don't believe it was, personally, but I bet the tech is past the theoretical phase.

Easy 6 02-26-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11349887)
Yeah that story is wild...super interesting.

That's the cool thing about the Sasquatch phenomena, lots of really interesting stories and credible witnesses, compelling evidence, etc.

As someone that specializes in bigfoot to some degree, what is the one case you'd present to doubters, would it be this case from 2000 or something else?

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11350020)
One of the theories two years ago was that the chelyabinsk meteor was a rod from god. Don't believe it was, personally, but I bet the tech is past the theoretical phase.

I'm with you in doubting that theory, if we have those huge tungsten rods up there... theres no way we risk nuclear war with Russia by testing one over their country, plenty of other places to try it out.

But yes, it wouldnt shock me in the least if we already had that in place, for all we know thats what the semi-secret mini space shuttle was doing up there.

Jerm 02-27-2015 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11350088)
As someone that specializes in bigfoot to some degree, what is the one case you'd present to doubters, would it be this case from 2000 or something else?

Patterson/Gimlin - The video is 100% legit IMO and is the best piece of evidence around, been analyzed to death. I don't take Bob Gimlin for a liar either and he's never wavered about what happened.

keg in kc 02-27-2015 07:23 AM

FYI, Darkness Radio on Wednesday (the 25th) was a bigfoot show.

http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/me...nown-25842892/

http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/me...atch-25842893/

http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/me...ters-25842904/

Jerm 02-27-2015 10:01 AM

Yup....Will Jevnig knows his shit, to me he is THE guy in this field.

Man I love Darkness Radio...Dave Schrader is awesome. I remember him going IN on Justin Smeja (Sierra Shooting case) and basically called him out.

frankotank 02-27-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11349672)

velly intellesting....
as I think I've mentioned...I grew up in the upper peninsula. I was on Kincheloe AFB. we didn't have a fancy pool....we had dukes lake. I personally watched a team of folks take plaster casts of what appeared to be bigfoot footprints at dukes lake. makes a huge impression on a kid. so I've been mucho interested in bigfoot for most of my life. (finding bigfoot GAGS ME! deleted the timer.)

I LIVED in those woods. we weren't afraid. not of bears. not of bigfoot. were we stupid? hells yes. we kinda figured bigfoot would be cool, not bad. hahaha. we'd take turns blindfolding each other until we got completely lost, then use the sun to guide ourselves back out. (yes it was stupid...but it was fun) if you get going in the wrong direction....theres just tons and tons of pure wilderness. tons.

I never once saw anything I thought was a bigfoot....but...and here's the rub.....I never saw a BEAR either.
as I've grown I've become more and more sure that if there ever was anything to bigfoot, they are probably all gone by now. like in the 50's and 60's, maybe....but not now. right? and then I remember.....I never even saw a frigging BEAR. I'm looking at a satellite shot of where I used to live....man it's STILL just a buncha wilderness.

yes there are bears in the UP. just because I never saw one doesn't mean they aren't/weren't there.
the other thing I remind myself of is this.....they say chimps and dolphins are the smartest animals on the planet. I've read that Koko is as smart as a 5 year old. (not sure if true) if bigfoot is real, how smart might they be? smart enough to take care of their dead? I dunno.
just always loved me some bigfoot....real or not....

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4098/4...a40d98b3ff.jpg

Jerm 02-27-2015 04:34 PM

I honestly believe people see a Sasquatch more often and either don't know what they're seeing or dismiss it as a bear or something like that.

I've had 2 instances in my past that I believe now were Sasquatch related and at the time I didn't think nothing of them...also I believe a lot of people have encounters and are afraid to talk about it because of ridicule, etc.

Jerm 02-27-2015 04:36 PM

To answer that last question, I believe they're HIGHLY intelligent...not human intelligent but intelligent enough.

It's also believed they will bury their dead and have a "don't leave one behind" sentiment...I've read stories of people seeing them carrying off other dead Sasquatches, etc.

Fish 02-27-2015 04:57 PM

Pretty good one... I'm guessing it's the Indigo Lantern Corp.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFQYUYOubqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

A few eyewitnesses say the UFO was around for almost two hours. They further said the object was disc-shaped and appeared purple at the centre. Zoomed in image of the object revealed the UFO had a bright purple centre; but the extreme right was almost black, while the other side was a darker shade of purple. The edges also "appeared to be dynamic, changing in size," Inquistr reports.

Even though the UFO was filmed by the crew, there is no footage of the mysterious object leaving the area. Thus, how it vanished from the area also needs to be answered.

eDave 02-27-2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11351468)

This is the first time I've hear of a sighting where the UFO had colors. Always the usual gray. Am I right about that?

keg in kc 02-27-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11351468)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFQYUYOubqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Posted about that a couple weeks ago I think:
Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11325864)
Speaking of new, this is interesting: http://www.openminds.tv/tv-shoot-int...ufo-lima/32206

TV shoot with a congressman in Peru, some kind of object in the sky for up to 2 hours, video from multiple angles.

Nothing spectacular, just a distant object but still kinda neat.

keg in kc 02-28-2015 06:15 AM

So apparently during the UFO Congress John Burroughs announced he's received full VA medical coverage, which he and his attorney, Pat Frascogna, are considering tacit disclosure:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat Frascogna

“The United States government has, for the first time ever, acknowledged by de facto the long-suspected reality of the UFO phenomenon” in granting through the Veterans Administration full medical disability for injury suffered by retired USAF Tech Sgt. John Burroughs after two encounters with aerial craft of unknown origin.

Much more on Linda Moulton Howe's Earthfiles

Burroughs, Frascogna and Nick Pope are all guesting on this weekend's Paracast, which should be available about 24 hours from now.

Easy 6 02-28-2015 09:56 AM

Thats incredible, if that isnt tacit admission then I dont what is... very interesting link, theres even more to the story then I knew about. Had no idea this guy was pulled up inside a beam of orange light, thats new info to me.

A physicall attack on Air Force personnel.

Also like the quote from Col. Halt, once again stating in no uncertain terms exactly what it was he witnessed.

keg in kc 02-28-2015 02:55 PM

Couple of Jimmy Church episodes about Rendlesham from the end of 2014:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zYJRyTb_924" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XTrxBxAPnD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 02-28-2015 04:52 PM

Been listening to part one of that post, and its insane that Col. Halt has never been officially debriefed on that... they didnt want to question the deputy base commander.

It was such an egregious breach of security, it was so embarrassing to the air force that they didnt even want to ask questions, because those questions would beget more and more questions, even within their own ranks... that would be my guess.

Wish like hell my uncle from Great Falls, MT was still alive so I could question him on his wing being scrambled to intercept the ufo's over Malmstrom AFB that were shutting down nuclear missile silo's. He was also a light bird at the time and I'm sure he could tell me plenty.

Easy 6 02-28-2015 08:04 PM

This clip has one of the best mixes of footage I've seen, although its poorly edited at times... but the early on stuff from NASA with the circular orbs flying in all directions is always a favorite.

Then keep watching to the 2:30 mark or so for the 2 clusters of lights that all eventually break off from one another and fly off together in 2's and 3's. My personal take is that anything that looks too good is an absolute fake... its that fuzzy stuff that has trouble staying in focus that represents real sightings to me.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...UFO_Sightings/

One of my better sightings came behind the lens of a good pair of binoculars, but it was very strange... with the naked eye I watched amber colored orbs floating in every direction in the sky, very distinct in their singular appearance... but when viewing them through the nocs they became these extended traces and loops that almost looked like someone doodling with a glow pen in the sky.

Bottom line, any footage that looks too neat is baloney... its those fuzzy, hard to focus on clips that attract my attention.

Like this at 1:15...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G4VJOql8XHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 02-28-2015 08:07 PM

There was a formation of lights up by Liberty last night around 7. I was at the Pleasant Valley exit off of I-35 in the Northland when I saw them. I counted seven orange lights - six in some formation with a seventh off to the side. Anybody else happen to see this?

Easy 6 02-28-2015 08:14 PM

Awesome, Bowser... how were they behaving, sitting there stationary, moving around or what?

Bowser 02-28-2015 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11353463)
Awesome, Bowser... how were they behaving, sitting there stationary, moving around or what?

Moving towards the north, like they were following the highway. The orbs (for lack of a better label) seemed to be pretty low as well, but I couldn't make out any type of shape. I thought they might be helicopters (moving too slow for aircraft), but their orange lights weren't blinking or anything, and there weren't other noticeable lights to me.

Bowser 02-28-2015 08:24 PM

It was quick when I noticed them. I was going under a bridge when I saw them, and only had a view for a few seconds. It's possible there is a practical explanation for what I saw, but it certainly seemed strange. And the other thing was there wasn't any sound from them. Peculiar given how low they seemed to the ground.

Easy 6 02-28-2015 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11353480)
Moving towards the north, like they were following the highway. The orbs (for lack of a better label) seemed to be pretty low as well, but I couldn't make out any type of shape. I thought they might be helicopters (moving too slow for aircraft), but their orange lights weren't blinking or anything, and there weren't other noticeable lights to me.

Very interesting, thank you for sharing.

Unless it was the military in helicopters with some sort of new, non blinking, lights to warn away other aircraft (blinking lights are the standard) as part of some unknown exercise... you just might've witnessed something real.

The amber color is very common in the ufo field, so is the lack of sound.

frankotank 02-28-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11353480)

what you saw was swamp gas.
do you understand!
speak no more of this......

http://blog.coghillcartooning.com/wp...ch-coghill.jpg

Bowser 02-28-2015 08:31 PM

It wasn't like this was in the middle of the night or anything. Like I said, 7 pm-ish with plenty of hustle and bustle on the roads. I was wondering if anyone else noticed them.

Bowser 02-28-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 11353497)
what you saw was swamp gas.
do you understand!
speak no more of this......

http://blog.coghillcartooning.com/wp...ch-coghill.jpg

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...Device-Gif.gif

Easy 6 02-28-2015 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11353501)
It wasn't like this was in the middle of the night or anything. Like I said, 7 pm-ish with plenty of hustle and bustle on the roads. I was wondering if anyone else noticed them.

My closest encounter, where it literally flew right by me, the one where I could make out the shape of the craft and clearly see all its lights, where I could've taken a rock and barely threw it to hit it?

Somewhere between 6:00 and 6:30 pm on a cold winter night, I believe that was no accident on "its" part.

frankotank 02-28-2015 09:11 PM

roughly 1983 I was on the outskirts of Knob Noster on a gravel road (by Whiteman AFB). having a few beers with my girl and sitting on the hood chilling. off in the distance we noticed a red light. so what. plane or whatever. we didn't even talk about it at first, but it seemed as if it was coming our way....getting closer. one thing about the entire incident is that I never had a good feel of how close or how far away it was. it was so dark. anyways, no noise (but coulda been too far away) and gradually grew in size...getting closer. now we're really watching it. eventually it.....well the lights changed from 1 to 3 as if it had turned. it was coming south towards us and then seemed as if it turned east towards Sedalia. so we could now see 3 lights now, a bigger one in the middle and two smaller ones on the either side. it was definitely moving west now. I'm an air force brat man....I know what a plane looks like big time. never seen one that would show up like this at night....like....the big light in the middle was just....weird. like I said, couldn't judge the distance and depending on the overall size of the thing it coulda been pretty close if it was smaller, like semi-truck sized or something. but even if it was huge and far away I remember thinking we should hear it, but we never did. we watched it heading west and then it was just gone. neither of us actually SAW it go, it was just gone. we were.....umm.....kind of like WOW! you know? just WOW.

almost immediately we noticed something else behind us....in the opposite direction from where the red lights came from....towards Whiteman. like I said it was a pretty dark night so it was easy to notice way off in the distance two choppers with bright lights. as they got closer it was apparent that they were shining lights onto the ground and moving back and forth in what could only have been a search pattern.

the light had been pretty damned interesting! not like....scary or anything, just not easily explainable. this new development with the choppers though.....it just changed the entire mood. we were already amped and excited and then see this happening behind us, assessing the situation on the fly as the choppers are getting closer. wondering what in the hell they could possibly be looking for! moving back and forth over pure country ass woods and fields and shit....working their way closer to us with each pass. I mean, you start imagining something gross booking thru the corn fields trying to stay ahead of those choppers and heading right towards US! LOL....we got the heck outta there. honestly I didn't even feel OK once inside the car. just wanted to scoot man.

reading back over what I've written here.....it really doesn't seem like much. at the time though, my heart rate was very much UP. I did NOT want to be there anymore. never before and never again did I see choppers searching again, let alone over civilian property and most strangely....at night.