ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

pr_capone 06-10-2012 09:57 AM

This cracked me up

http://i.imgur.com/bQwxA.jpg

keg in kc 06-12-2012 09:56 PM

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil Marshall (directed Blackwater)
"The weirdest part [of directing Game of Thrones] was when you have one of the exec producers leaning over your shoulder, going, 'You can go full frontal, you know. This is television, you can do whatever you want! And do it! I urge you to do it!' So I was like, 'Okay, well, you're the boss.'"

This particular exec took me to one side and said, 'Look, I represent the pervert side of the audience, okay? Everybody else is the serious drama side, [but] I represent the perv side of the audience, and I'm saying I want full frontal nudity in this scene.' So you go ahead and do it."

Hawk 06-13-2012 12:33 PM

Haha, I wonder what his title is? Chief Perversion Officer?

Mr. Laz 06-29-2012 09:29 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j7lp3RhzfgI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2012 03:38 PM

****, just got to Jon Snow's death in Dance. Damn you George!!! Shit hit the fan like crazy last couple chapters.

vailpass 07-13-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8737803)
****, just got to Jon Snow's death in Dance. Damn you George!!! Shit hit the fan like crazy last couple chapters.

Yes, John Snow killed at the hands of his own. Now he's dead.
Or is he? Does fire ever die?

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8737820)
Yes, John Snow killed at the hands of his own. Now he's dead.
Or is he? Does fire ever die?

Here comes a letter. Oh by the way Stannis is dead and his host smashed. Ramsay sure is a bastard.

vailpass 07-13-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8737859)
Here comes a letter. Oh by the way Stannis is dead and his host smashed. Ramsay sure is a bastard.

Heh. Yep. Or not?

Canofbier 07-13-2012 06:04 PM

I never should have clicked on this thread. Can someone change the thread to clarify that the spoilers go beyond the second book? I just got the story spoiled BIG TIME. ****.

DaFace 07-13-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 8738118)
I never should have clicked on this thread. Can someone change the thread to clarify that the spoilers go beyond the second book? I just got the story spoiled BIG TIME. ****.

If it makes you feel any better, we technically don't know what his situation is. It was one of those end-of-book cliffhangers that doesn't get resolved.

I'll keep it vague for your sake, but we do know that he has been seriously injured to the point that a person would normally not be expected to live. However, we don't know that his character is killed off for good, and honestly, I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't still exist in the story in one form or another.

I'll jump in and use my dormant superpowers to edit the thread title though.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8738208)
If it makes you feel any better, we technically don't know what his situation is. It was one of those end-of-book cliffhangers that doesn't get resolved.

I'll keep it vague for your sake, but we do know that he has been seriously injured to the point that a person would normally not be expected to live. However, we don't know that his character is killed off for good, and honestly, I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't still exist in the story in one form or another.I'll jump in and use my dormant superpowers to edit the thread title though.

I'd say that's the case

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2012 06:59 PM

Sorry can, but it says in the OP that all book talk is OK. Bummer.

Frazod 07-13-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8737803)

He's not dead. Martin never (permanently) kills POV characters in their POV chapters.

Pants 07-13-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8738334)
He's not dead. Martin never (permanently) kills POV characters in their POV chapters.

The bigger question is which loved one is he going to plunge Longclaw through to create the Lightbringer?

DaFace 07-13-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8738284)
Sorry can, but it says in the OP that all book talk is OK. Bummer.

Yeah, it sucks, but as far as I'm concerned, you're in the clear.

Canofbier 07-14-2012 01:00 AM

You're right - my fault for not reading the OP. Oh well.

allen_kcCard 07-14-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8738435)
The bigger question is which loved one is he going to plunge Longclaw through to create the Lightbringer?

Uncle Benjen?

Setsuna 07-14-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8738435)

It's going to be Val. Or even Ghost.

Pants 07-14-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8739576)
It's going to be Val. Or even Ghost.

Oh shit, Ghost would really make sense. I was thinking more like Daenerys after they fall in love with each other (she can't have babies anyway so she's no good for anything).

Setsuna 07-14-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8739589)
Oh shit, Ghost would really make sense. I was thinking more like Daenerys after they fall in love with each other (she can't have babies anyway so she's no good for anything).

LOL Dany is still young and supple...Jon could do many a things to her and be satisfied. Maybe Ghost gets injured by that massive boar and Jon does a mercy killing. You never know. So you're pretty much saying he's AA reborn then? I read the new article on the the Tower of the Hand. It all fits too. I also believe he is.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-15-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8738064)
Heh. Yep. Or not?

Vail, Vail it rhymes with fail :D You have to know your name.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-15-2012 07:30 PM

....and done. The Eunuch returns with the Children of the Corn with him :eek:. Creepy.

Hawk 07-16-2012 07:58 AM

Dany seems to have a miscarriage at the end of ADWD, or that is a common theory anyway (GRRM loves to leave things vague). I suppose it may have just been a period...but it makes you wonder if she can have babies now.

Still Jon doesn't seem the type to date his own aunt, so assuming L+R=J as most suspect, a romance between Dany and Jon seems unlikely.

Setsuna 07-16-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8744003)
Dany seems to have a miscarriage at the end of ADWD, or that is a common theory anyway (GRRM loves to leave things vague). I suppose it may have just been a period...but it makes you wonder if she can have babies now.

Still Jon doesn't seem the type to date his own aunt, so assuming L+R=J as most suspect, a romance between Dany and Jon seems unlikely.

It's the Targaryen way dude. Accept it or GTFO.

Hawk 07-16-2012 12:53 PM

Yeah, I know, but Jon is more Stark than Targaryan, Dany could still get the family loving on by going for Aegon...if he is the real Aegon.

vailpass 07-16-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8741796)
Vail, Vail it rhymes with fail :D You have to know your name.

:D

Setsuna 07-16-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8744618)
Yeah, I know, but Jon is more Stark than Targaryan, Dany could still get the family loving on by going for Aegon...if he is the real Aegon.

Nah. Aegon is a fake and he will be exposed. Although he could be related because of the hair and eyes.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2012 04:50 PM

Much to my surprise, the Reek/Theon story line was easily my favorite of the book.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2012 04:59 PM

So, is the common opinion that he was gelded or that his schlong was flayed and removed? I know he kept referring to losing something other than fingers and toes, but never anything specific was mentioned.

Bowser 07-16-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8745372)
So, is the common opinion that he was gelded or that his schlong was flayed and removed? I know he kept referring to losing something other than fingers and toes, but never anything specific was mentioned.

I don't think so. IIRC, Bolton's Bastard kept threatening him with castration, but never did it. He was using that against Reek to motivate him. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8745392)
I don't think so. IIRC, Bolton's Bastard kept threatening him with castration, but never did it. He was using that against Reek to motivate him. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

He asks him to pleasure his wife and Reek responds with I don't have....and Bastard told him to use his toungue.

Pants 07-16-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8745404)
He asks him to pleasure his wife and Reek responds with I don't have....and Bastard told him to use his toungue.

Oh snap, I knew he ate her out, but I never caught on to the fact that Ramsey cut his dick off. I've mentioned it before, but as much as I hated Theon after ACoK and the things I wished upon him, I still ended up feeling sorry for the idiot. I wonder if I'll ever be able to feel sorry for the Freys or Cersei.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2012 05:24 PM

He also says he took toes, fingers, and that other thing when he could have taken my tongue or flayed my thighs. Pretty positive, he lost his Johnson.

vailpass 07-16-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8745418)
Oh snap, I knew he ate her out, but I never caught on to the fact that Ramsey cut his dick off. I've mentioned it before, but as much as I hated Theon after ACoK and the things I wished upon him, I still ended up feeling sorry for the idiot. I wonder if I'll ever be able to feel sorry for the Freys or Cersei.

Cersei maybe.
Freys hell no never in a thousand winters.

Frazod 07-16-2012 07:27 PM

I don't know if it's been mentioned (and bite me if it has) but there's a Theon chapter from the next book on Martin's site.

Just a tease, but what the hell.

http://georgerrmartin.com/if-sample.html

SAUTO 07-16-2012 07:30 PM

Chomp
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck 07-16-2012 08:04 PM

GOD DAMNIT WHY DID I READ THIS THREAD?

Setsuna 07-16-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8746092)
GOD DAMNIT WHY DID I READ THIS THREAD?

Cuz you :whackit: to da Chargers?

Hawk 07-17-2012 07:27 AM

Yeah, the bastard definitely cut off Theon's junk. GRRM never says it outright, but he implies it heavily several times (i.e. Theon being embarrased to be seen naked, mention of that other thing he cut off as quoted above, etc.), but the clincher was when he couldn't service fake Arya because he had no.... and had to use his mouth instead.

I'm curious how they will handle Theon's arc the next two seasons since he was a huge part of this last season, but he doesn't appear in books 3 and 4 at all.

Setsuna 07-17-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8746977)
Yeah, the bastard definitely cut off Theon's junk. GRRM never says it outright, but he implies it heavily several times (i.e. Theon being embarrased to be seen naked, mention of that other thing he cut off as quoted above, etc.), but the clincher was when he couldn't service fake Arya because he had no.... and had to use his mouth instead.

I'm curious how they will handle Theon's arc the next two seasons since he was a huge part of this last season, but he doesn't appear in books 3 and 4 at all.

They won't make him look as pathetic as in the book. That would turn people off.

vailpass 07-17-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8748306)
They won't make him look as pathetic as in the book. That would turn people off.

You think? Everyone hates TV Theon now for what he did to the Starks and Winterfell. Seems like a lot of people would like to see him punished.
A little tit for tat, know what I'm flaying?

Bowser 07-17-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8746977)

Totally forgot about that part. More likely buried it in the deepest recesses of my mind. *curls into fetal position holding junk*

Pasta Little Brioni 07-18-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8749494)
Totally forgot about that part. More likely buried it in the deepest recesses of my mind. *curls into fetal position holding junk*

Don't blame ya. Not as bad as Spartacus Blood and Sand where they actually show the Gaul after they cut his off. Hell, HBO wouldn't be afraid to show something like that.

Setsuna 07-18-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8748450)
You think? Everyone hates TV Theon now for what he did to the Starks and Winterfell. Seems like a lot of people would like to see him punished.
A little tit for tat, know what I'm flaying?

ROFL I hear ya man, but in the book he looks like he's 80 years old and his hair is white and pretty much non existent and he's missing teeth and crap and...Idk.

vailpass 07-18-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8751027)
ROFL I hear ya man, but in the book he looks like he's 80 years old and his hair is white and pretty much non existent and he's missing teeth and crap and...Idk.

Yeah he is major ****ed up in the book. Own sister doesn't know who his prematurely aged ass is. Maybe you're right, maybe HBO will soften up the story for the masses.

Pants 07-18-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8751143)
Yeah he is major ****ed up in the book. Own sister doesn't know who his prematurely aged ass is. Maybe you're right, maybe HBO will soften up the story for the masses.

Does that actually happen to people who are subjected to prolonged extreme mental and physical anguish brought on by continuous torture? I mean, I felt like GRRM went a little over the top with the Theon change in the books... I never visualized him as an old man (even though that's how he was described), I just imagined him as a ****ed up, toothless shell of Theon.

DaneMcCloud 07-18-2012 11:51 PM

I've never read any of GRRM's books. I'd rather read them after the HBO series concludes but I have to admit, I've never seen so much ****ed up, crazy assed shit in a TV series or movie before, so I'm jonesing for the series to finish up.

Silock 07-19-2012 01:30 AM

Lol welcome back, you rusty ****!

SAUTO 07-19-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8752386)
I've never read any of GRRM's books. I'd rather read them after the HBO series concludes but I have to admit, I've never seen so much ****ed up, crazy assed shit in a TV series or movie before, so I'm jonesing for the series to finish up.

holy shit, whats up man?

Setsuna 07-19-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8751143)

Yep. Thanks for playing! PBJ

Pants 07-19-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Read the ****ing books, Dane.

Huffmeister 07-19-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

so I'm jonesing for the series to finish up.

It turns out that everything after Ned's beheading was just a figment of his imagination as his head went rolling down the steps of the Great Sept of Baelor.

Bowser 07-19-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8752930)

Yeah, this. All of these books are forever long. Plus, you get better inside info as you read them. A lot of this stuff makes more sense as you watch the series...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 8752955)
It turns out that everything after Ned's beheading was just a figment of his imagination as his head went rolling down the steps of the Great Sept of Baelor.

Spoiler that shit for the n00b, man. Just don't tell him that after Ned's head goes a-flyin', Bob Newhart wakes up and tells us it's all a dream.

Ah, crap.

vailpass 07-19-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8751279)
Does that actually happen to people who are subjected to prolonged extreme mental and physical anguish brought on by continuous torture? I mean, I felt like GRRM went a little over the top with the Theon change in the books... I never visualized him as an old man (even though that's how he was described), I just imagined him as a ****ed up, toothless shell of Theon.

Don't know what the long-term effects of torture look. I picture the black and white snapshots of Jewish prisoners in my grandfather's strong box that he brought home from the war.

IMHO that's why books are better sometimes because we all picture characters in our own way whereas the movie only lets us see the character as the filmaker sees it. Will be interesting to see Theon all broke-ass and tore down.

Bowser 07-19-2012 02:30 PM

She even works as a brunette....

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content...an-Diego-2.jpg

Hawk 07-19-2012 02:38 PM

Some of the new season 3 cast members:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rpSDSgChsaI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vailpass 07-19-2012 03:31 PM

The kid that plays Jojen Reed looks exactly like a greenseer to me. Missandei is a cute little girl isn't she?

Bowser 07-19-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8753746)
The kid that plays Jojen Reed looks exactly like a greenseer to me. Missandei is a cute little girl isn't she?

She is. Love that accent.

I know this show is all kinds of expensive, but I really, really hope they find a way to up the number of episodes for season three to at least 15. Just the sheer number of characters that keep getting introduced are going to demaand it.

vailpass 07-19-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8753760)
She is. Love that accent.

I know this show is all kinds of expensive, but I really, really hope they find a way to up the number of episodes for season three to at least 15. Just the sheer number of characters that keep getting introduced are going to demaand it.

X2

Hawk 07-19-2012 04:07 PM

They won't do more than 10 episodes, but they have said that book 3 will be split out over two seasons, so they won't try to get through all of book 3 in one 10 episode season if that's what you mean. The producers basically said that can't be done and do it justice.

So they have 20 episodes to get all of book 3 in (assuming the show renews for season 4, which is pretty much a given at this point). I assume they will end season 3 with the red wedding in episode 9 which is ususally the climactic episode, but who knows?

Baby Lee 07-19-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8753560)
Some of the new season 3 cast members:

Had meant to post this, if for no other reason than to make sure all were aware that the guy playing the Warg Orell [McKenzie Crook] was Gareth aka the original Dwight on the BBC Office.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PZWjzHtnZCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vailpass 07-19-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8753829)
They won't do more than 10 episodes, but they have said that book 3 will be split out over two seasons, so they won't try to get through all of book 3 in one 10 episode season if that's what you mean. The producers basically said that can't be done and do it justice.

So they have 20 episodes to get all of book 3 in (assuming the show renews for season 4, which is pretty much a given at this point). I assume they will end season 3 with the red wedding in episode 9 which is ususally the climactic episode, but who knows?

God they're going to drag it out that long? Every year that goes by the chances that we won't see the entire series on HBO get larger and larger.

Hawk 07-19-2012 05:05 PM

I think it's a good thing. Anything we get beyond book 3 is a bonus, but I'm okay with that as long as we get book 3 done right. You simply cannot cram it all into one 10 episode season. That being said, I am sure parts of books 4 and 5 will end up coming into the second half of season 4.

Not sure that it's likely we'll ever get all the books on HBO, hell the books might not even be finished in time to do that at GRRM's current pace. Still, it could happen. Ratings have been good, and book sales are still going strong meaning more and more people are reading the books meaning a larger and larger built in audience for the show. With those dynamics, it is certainly a realistic possibility that we get all of the books covered on HBO.

Pants 07-19-2012 05:21 PM

Holy crap, I'm usually super pissed about bad casting (and I know it's totally unfair) but I really, really like the new peeps (minus Missandei, she looks like she's way older than the little girl in the book). I personally envisioned Blackfish as an old retired Navy SEAL Team 6 operator when I was reading the books, but the dude they cast is good too.

Freaking Reeds are perfect, IMO, as is Orell.

Hawk 07-20-2012 07:57 AM

They have aged up Missandei to a more appropriate level as they have done with all the kids in the books. In the books Bran is 8, Arya is 10, Sansa is 12, Robb is 15, Jon is 14, etc. GRRM is very talented, but he doesn't seem to have the firmest grip on kids' ages and the things they can actually do at those ages. The show has aged them all up to more realistic ages.

I always thought Missandei was waaaaaay too smart to be as young as she was said to be in the books. It's not just that she speaks several languages, but it's the way she knew without being told how to smoothly leave out the insults and threats and get to the heart of what was being said. Very intuitive, way too nuanced for a young girl. I'm in the middle of re-reading book 3, and was just thinking that when reading the chapter where she is first interpreting between Dany and the slavemasters.

Setsuna 07-20-2012 10:54 AM

I can't wait to see who they choose for Darkstar/ Dark Star.

DaneMcCloud 07-20-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8752930)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8753293)
Yeah, this. All of these books are forever long. Plus, you get better inside info as you read them. A lot of this stuff makes more sense as you watch the series...

Thanks guys but I probably won't have the kind of time required to read these books for about 14-18 years.

:doh!:

vailpass 07-20-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8754920)
They have aged up Missandei to a more appropriate level as they have done with all the kids in the books. In the books Bran is 8, Arya is 10, Sansa is 12, Robb is 15, Jon is 14, etc. GRRM is very talented, but he doesn't seem to have the firmest grip on kids' ages and the things they can actually do at those ages. The show has aged them all up to more realistic ages.

I always thought Missandei was waaaaaay too smart to be as young as she was said to be in the books. It's not just that she speaks several languages, but it's the way she knew without being told how to smoothly leave out the insults and threats and get to the heart of what was being said. Very intuitive, way too nuanced for a young girl. I'm in the middle of re-reading book 3, and was just thinking that when reading the chapter where she is first interpreting between Dany and the slavemasters.

Yeah they kind of had to age everybody up. Can't have a bunch of naked 12 year olds running around killing, marrying and ****ing like they do in the books.
TBH I always picture them older while reading the books because the acts of the characters just aren't plausible for children.

Hawk 07-27-2012 01:46 PM

Looks like they cast Ramsay Snow/Bolton. I think he looks like he can pull that part off, plus he has some real actor chops which is good because he needs to nail this role. There is talk of him filming already, so i guess they are going to show the Theon/Ramsay arc at least some this season which i am really happy about. There is a lot of potential for excellent scenes between Ramsay and Theon that were never shown in the books.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/07/iw...me-of-thrones/

Pasta Little Brioni 07-27-2012 07:22 PM

I pictured him like Bam Margera, so I think it's spot on looks wise to me at least.

Great Expectations 07-27-2012 07:34 PM

Is it accepted that Jon survived the attack?

L.A. Chieffan 07-27-2012 08:49 PM

Robb and Jon are key characters that they'll never get rid of.

SAUTO 07-27-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8773120)

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser 07-28-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

This. Possibly.

Huffmeister 07-28-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 8772870)

If he didn't, then he's going to rise again and join his Uncle Benjen as a white walker.

Setsuna 07-28-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Stick to trolling Cassel, dickwad.

Hawk 07-30-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

I would not say this about anything when it comes to GRRM. That being said, it seems somewhat likely that Jon is not dead, or will rise again as Azor Ahai. I could go into more detail, but if you are really interested in that, I would suggest reading this essay from Tower of the Hand that spells out the case for Jon as Azor Ahai:

http://towerofthehand.com/blog/2012/...ecy/index.html

Great Expectations 07-30-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8777573)
I would not say this about anything when it comes to GRRM. That being said, it seems somewhat likely that Jon is not dead, or will rise again as Azor Ahai. I could go into more detail, but if you are really interested in that, I would suggest reading this essay from Tower of the Hand that spells out the case for Jon as Azor Ahai:

http://towerofthehand.com/blog/2012/...ecy/index.html

That makes sense, which is why I have trouble believing it is accurate.

I have always thought that Jon and Dany would be the survivors, along with Arya.

vailpass 07-30-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Survived or risen from the dead Jon Stark will walk again IMHO.

Baby Lee 08-13-2012 05:40 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1773283.html

off to DC