ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Any moderators on the BB right now? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69375)

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
I was not quoting anyone, I was referring to the word "liar," as I am here.

Also, "if there is, offer it up," IS a stand alone sentence. I just used the .... to simulate a pause in thinking.

Check, the sentence "if there is, offer it up" was supposed to be a standalone sentence. Since you failed to capitalize the word "if" in your sentence, do you consider yourself as much a dumbass as someone who would incorrectly spell the word liar?

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD
Like FU@K I did you no load, puss nutted, limp sack of dog sh*T.
I'd wear a Chiefs Jersey and sing the national anthem in Arrow head,while I gave Priest a hand job befor I ever gave you a positive anything!

I'm gonna owe you rep on that one............... ROFL

chief52 09-16-2003 07:43 PM

gochiefs;

I think it is time for you to take a Time Out to regroup. Things are not exactly going you way. Just a thought...

Over-Head 09-16-2003 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Minor correction, Manny Tanto was in the second book "Red Cell".

But the point was taken. ;)

DAMN!! and I was on a roll too.. :huh: .I was refering to the "war games " he cheated on when Dick hog tied him,trussed him and brought him back to get the 4 japs all disqualified.

|Zach| 09-16-2003 07:44 PM

Quote:

There's a difference between good grammar and complete idiocy at the keyboard, which is what OVER-HEAD was demonstrating.

And besides, I was talking about spelling. You've dodged the issue nicely.

Can you really call spelling an "issue?" It isn't as if it can be debated or anything.

Logical 09-16-2003 07:44 PM

Quote:

I'd wear a Chiefs Jersey and sing the national anthem in Arrow head,while I gave Priest a hand job befor I ever gave you a positive anything!

:thumb: ROFL

I have used up all my positive rep for 24 hours on the Gochiefs bashing, but I guarantee I will find this post and give you your due tomorrow.

Boozer 09-16-2003 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK
I'm gonna owe you rep on that one............... ROFL

I gave it up like a prom queen after two cups of Purple Passion.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

That's really strange, what is this?

You even offered to give me two!

Boozer 09-16-2003 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Can you really call spelling an "issue?" It isn't as if it can be debated or anything.

It's a matter of honour to debate such things. I go to the theatre to do so every-day.

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 07:45 PM

Quote:

There's a difference between good grammar and complete idiocy at the keyboard, which is what OVER-HEAD was demonstrating.

I would hardly call one incorrectly spelled word, "complete idiocy". Of course, I defer to your judgement as you have probably heard those two words in conjunction exponentially more times in your lifetime than I have.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
I would hardly call one incorrectly spelled word, "complete idiocy". Of course, I defer to your judgement as you have probably heard those two words in conjunction exponentially more times in your lifetime than I have.

There are countless other examples....I have not the patience nor the desire to go and find them.

RNR 09-16-2003 07:46 PM

Quote:

I WISH THEY HAD A ROLLING ON THE FLOOR SPITTING MY BEER ICON! rep on the way!

Raiderhater 09-16-2003 07:46 PM

Quote:

DAMN!! and I was on a roll too.. :huh: .I was refering to the "war games " he cheated on when Dick hog tied him,trussed him and brought him back to get the 4 japs all disqualified.

Oh, I thought you were refering to the story that Demo Dickie told about the Nam days when they walked into a base amd Many was skinnin' some Charlie alive.... :eek:

|Zach| 09-16-2003 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
:thumb: ROFL

I have used up all my positive rep for 24 hours on the Gochiefs bashing, but I guarantee I will find this post and give you your due tomorrow.

You are a rep giving fool. :clap:

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 07:47 PM

There is chum in the water and the sharks are circling............. :fire: :fire::fire: