ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs group from the UK to attend MNF. First time in America. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310462)

threebag 10-10-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 13140014)
I respect any man who eats lunch in his car because he hates his coworkers and avoids them at every opportunity. I've been there buddy!

Maybe he is toking a roach and grabbing some Visine.

Boiled Chicken 10-10-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13141111)
Gosh if it gets better than the 40 Hwy location SIGN ME UP! I do also really like your user name!

I thought about not telling this story...but hell, why not. Back in my youth when I was on my starter marriage, my first wife used to wax downstairs. I really enjoyed it. She comes home one day and asked me if I wanted it to continue, I said of course I do. She says...well, wax yours for me. Long story short, I did. It hurt like hell. I was so proud of it, pulled my pants down to show her. She starts laughing and saying it looked like a boiled chicken.

Stuck to my leg for the next month. Pulling it loose sounded like a suction cup and looked like I sat in gum.

Simply Red 10-10-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken (Post 13141128)
Nah...just a long time lurker. Went to the game in England a couple of years ago. Reppin Meth-dependence

Oh sure - Hermans Sporting Goods, Tim's Pizza, Nevada Bobs, Quail Creek Apartments, Tool Shed Lounge --- Never heard of it.

Simply Red 10-10-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken (Post 13141150)
I thought about not telling this story...but hell, why not. Back in my youth when I was on my starter marriage, my first wife used to wax downstairs. I really enjoyed it. She comes home one day and asked me if I wanted it to continue, I said of course I do. She says...well, wax yours for me. Long story short, I did. It hurt like hell. I was so proud of it, pulled my pants down to show her. She starts laughing and saying it looked like a boiled chicken.

Stuck to my leg for the next month. Pulling it loose sounded like a suction cup and looked like I sat in gum.

ROFL I like this.

Simply Red 10-10-2017 06:57 PM

I'm from Blue Springs, boiled chicken. I live in Atlanta now.

Simply Red 10-10-2017 06:57 PM

my Step Father used to live near Tool Shed in Quail Creek Apts.

Boiled Chicken 10-10-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13141183)
my Step Father used to live near Tool Shed in Quail Creek Apts.

Nice to meet you. I'm familiar with all of those places. I live off the square, and back in my man-whore days, got to be quite familiar with Blue Springs too.

BigRedChief 10-13-2017 10:56 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IJVUtwJb3nA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carcosa 10-13-2017 11:01 AM

Oi bruv, our lads are in top form. Lorry

Easy 6 10-13-2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken (Post 13141150)

LMAO great story

BigRedChief 10-13-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13146610)
Oi bruv, our lads are in top form. Lorry

he does make some good videos from time to time.